Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD

Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD

Pain ManagementMale

Pain Management

Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD is a Pain Management Specialist in Duncanville, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities Carrollton Regional Medical Center and Crescent Medical Center Lancaster. His office accepts new patients.

Physician Partners of America

Physician Partners of America: 407 West Danieldale Road407 West Danieldale Road Suite 100 Duncanville, TX 75137
Physician Partners of America: 400 W Arbook Blvd400 W Arbook Blvd Suite 120 Arlington, TX 76014

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Quiet Hospital Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

More Pain Medicine Specialists at Physician Partners of America

Dr. Epstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Epstein

4.0

Dr. Epstein

Exceptional
Catheryn R. – Jun 23, 2022
No heart
The rudest, most arrogant know it all doctor I have Ever encountered! He started treating my husband when Dr. Wiley retired. My husband has been in pain management for years because of Extensive back injuries and all this Epstien guy would do was cut his needs down, start all over with the baby steps of steroid injections (when nerve burns were normally a 4 time a year part of my husbands life) which helped nothing. Talking to the doctor about how he has been bed ridden now for months because of medician reduction treatment meant absolutely nothing to this dr. He has zero compassion or soul ( not sure which). The fact that he even has liscense to treat is scary. Before him, I would would have recommended Physician Partners of America to anyone in need whole heartedly. Even the day surgical staff made comments about how Epstien "packs them in... we have never been this busy before him". All Epstien wants to do is turn a fast buck with no consideration of his patients actual needs.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sandra Wright – May 19, 2022
Take Money No help
I paid $400 to see the doctor for him to refer me to another doctor. Jeremy told me what I already knew. Basically he gave me a $400 consultation I'm still in pain. When I gave my medication to him from my other doctor, which I have been taking to help with the pain, not saying he had to give me what I have been taking from the other doctor just saying could told me that they would be able to help with the pain today. I was suppose to get blood work which was included that $400. If they would told me they don't do pain medication treatment after I have done everything beside them cutting on me. Wouldn't have went.They have you fill out paperwork about pain medication letting you know what they can cause.Also, tv in office explains what they do and pain medication treatment is one. They advise me that they may not be able to fill my medication however ,not help me with the pain only giving me consultation for $400 is wrong. I'll let you be the judge.
Nicholas Woodard – Mar 04, 2022
Taking money No help
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Nicholas Woodard – Mar 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
I am very impressed with Dr.Epstein and his practice! He is kind, attentive and makes you feel confident that he will b able to help with your pain! I am on my way to having less pain and I am confident, going forward, that things will only get better! I am very grateful that God led me here!
Grateful Patient – Feb 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
Dr Epstein has treated me over this past year. He is an extremely talented and intelligent provider. He has eliminated my daily pain through treatment. I have not had to take any pain meds in 7 months. He is a fantastic Dr.
Wayne Thompson – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
Dr Jeremy Epstein & his dedicated staff are excellent medical professionals who are efficient, friendly, and caring. Dr. Epstein is restoring my mobility & lifestyle to pain free. A fall in early summer 2019 created injuries to my back that didn’t exhibit as back related for 8 months. It took 1 year with 4 Drs and lots of ineffective treatment before I was referred to Dr. Epstein. Within 3 months he has done multiple procedures along with correct pain medication to restore my spine function. Will be off pain med completely in about 4 weeks. I am sooo grateful to Dr. Epstein. I highly recommend him to anyone in chronic pain.
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
Dr. Epstien is the best quality doctor with a very high standard of care for his pain management patients. I can now care for my 3 year old son much better because I am not in constant pain. His friendly staff also showed me compassion and empathy from day one and I really appreciate all of their help. Thank you!
Samantha Reid – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
All other pain doctors have treated me as a drug addict even before I said a word. Dr Epstein has been kind, alert, and focused on making my life better. He explains choices and has done procedures that make a real difference. He even has staff and technicians who are efficient and service-minded.
Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
What a great practice! I was very impressed with my first visit. Dr. E had reviewed all of my medical information before my visit and was very thorough. I’ve never had a specialist be so prepared. His office staff is amazing. After the first visit they all knew me by name. I’ve been going to the same primary care Dr. for 33 years and never received that before. Dr. E was able to relieve my low back pain and I recommend him to anyone who is suffering.
Dana Van Steenbergen – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
Doctor Epstein has been treating me for several months. He has carefully explained options, addressed each of my pain issues, and provided tremendous relief for some severe back arthritic damage. I am very pleased with his both his treatment and his demeanor and have already recommended him to friends.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
Dr Epstein is a very caring doctor, concerned about your pain and how to alleviate it. He explains in detail how he will proceed during consultation and while the procedure takes place. He treated my cyst-caused pain very successfully with just a single injection.
May 23, 2019
Excellent
Peggy Wood in Carrollton, TX – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
Dr. Epstein took so much time with me and listened to everything I had to say. I will go back a let him help me alleviate my pain.
TX – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?
Great. Very nice and very compassionate!
Seagoville, TX – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Epstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Epstein?