Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD

DermatologyMaleAge 42

Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD is a Dermatologist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brauer to book an appointment.

Dr. Brauer

New York Dermatology Group

317 E 34th St New York, NY 10016
Telehealth services available

Dr. Brauer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brauer

87.75510204081633%

Dr. Brauer?
  • Office environment (41)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (40)
  • Explained conditions well (40)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
Dr. Brauer is great and kind doctor and in addition he's a miracle worker. Great and good news for our new year! I give him five plus stars.
jane devlin – Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
The responsible and professional environment of this office is evident as soon as you arrive at the door, with a stellar staff paying strict attention to all aspects of intake and Covid health protocols. Because of this site, I was fairly certain that I had chosen a good physician, and I was right. Dr. Brauer was everything you would want in a physician: knowledgeable, thorough, attentive to all of my concerns and caring and kind to boot. His office staff even sent necessary physician referral information to me just minutes after my visit was over. I am very relieved to have found such an excellent doctor, and one who accepts a variety of health insurance coverage. That alone is a blessing for so many of us who struggle to find even one in network physician, let alone an outstanding one like Dr. Brauer.
Deborah – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Dr. Brauer is a genuine, caring and gifted surgeon who treated me at his office in Rye, NY. He recently removed a skin cancer which had developed above my upper lip. He used the Mohs procedure to preserve as much skin as possible. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with the results! He makes you feel comfortable from the first consultation and throughout the procedure and followup. He explains everything and addresses questions clearly. I feel very secure under his care and feel blessed to have found such a wonderful doctor!
Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
worse than what i started with because he is in a big rush
exfan – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
my sister amanda and i love Dr. Brauer. he is an expert with lasers and all and genuinely kind person. handsome too. he has been our dermatologist for the past 5 years and we trust him 100%.
JeanH in new york, NY – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Friendly, professional, caring, reassuring, well-qualified, and approachable. Removed Basal Cell on nose using Mohs surgery. Gave excellent explanation of procedure both of what he was going to do, how he was going to do it and explaining post-surgical care. Excellent office staff.
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr Jeremy Brauer. I’ve been a patient since his days in NYC and I’m so happy that he’s practicing in Rye now. As a lifelong, fair skinned, beach goer my skin needed help and he’s done an amazing job. The Fraxel treatments have erased the sun spots and fine lines that dotted my face. He’s amazing at the medical side of things too, having caught and treated a few precancerous spots that I hadn’t even noticed. If you need a dermatologist, definitely see Dr Brauer!
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Dr. Brauer performed a laser treatment for my rosacea. It was initially planned that I would have two sessions and the results were that good, I only needed one session. Very happy and would highly recommend Dr. Brauer for treating rosacea.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Dr. Brauer is the best. He walked me through and performed my excision with ease. I’ve had a great result with minimal scarring. I couldn’t be happier with my results. He has a wonderful disposition and completely puts you at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing dermatologist.
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Dr. Brauer is a very caring and skilled Mohs surgeon who recently removed 2 basal cell cancers from my face, both in sensitive areas. I have had Mohs surgery twice before with other two other physicians, and this was, by far, my best experience. The recommendation to see Dr Brauer came from my dermatologist and she was right! He also has successfully treated other unrelated skin issues. He helped me a great deal and I highly recommend him for his skill and caring approach to his work. SS SS
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
I initially went to Dr. Brauer for a cyst on my face, to which he removed basically flawlessly with barely even a scar remaining. This past December, I began getting cystic acne (especially my chin). Each cyst would last up to 2 weeks and when one went away, another appeared. Dr. Brauer gave me a morning&night face care routine and an oral medication. It's nearly 3 months later and the cysts have disappeared entirely. I don't even wear face make up anymore! I could not be happier with the result
Ashley – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Dr. Brauer is an excellent dermatologist. I flew from Florida to New York for a procedure to be performed by Dr. Brauer. I received AMAZING results. Dr Brauer and his staff are kind and professional. I would highly recommend him.
Nancy in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Dr. Brauer has an excellent bed side manner and puts you totally at ease. As I have had many Mohs surgeries I have to say I was very uptight when it came to my nose. I was totally satisfied as there is no residual scaring that one would ever see. The office personnel and staff is very helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Brauer for anyone that needs Mohs surgery.
Robert F. Bisconti in Bronxville, NY – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
I have found a miracle worker! His name, Dr.Jeremy Brauer. He came highly recommended by a friend. Dr.Brauer is so skilled that people (friends etc) are totally unaware that I had any thing done. Responses like”oh you’v been on vacation, or your hair looks great are very common Remarks. I have had fillers and a frameless laser treatment. I couldn’t be happier. My go to guy
Judy M in Stamford – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
I came across Dr. Brauer through my mom who went to him for a Mohs procedure (which came out beautifully). I consulted with him regarding a scar on my forehead that I've been self-conscious about for almost two years. Within 1 minute of looking, he identified that I still have stitches inside. I immediately scheduled an excision of the old stitches. Dr. Brauer made the procedure easy and painless, he even made me laugh throughout! I will continue to see Dr. Brauer as he is a great doctor!
Francine in Bronx – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Dr. Brauer is the best dermatologist in the business and I've seen several in Manhattan. Right off the bat you can tell that he is interested in his patients' concerns and that he is thoughtful in his treatment approach. He's performed several laser procedures on my face and my husband's face. We wouldn't trust anyone else!
Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Dr. Brauer is not only a fantastic cosmetic dermatologist with excellent views of symmetry and aesthetics that he has applied to his practices, but his medical knowledge and expertise is not surpassed. He is warm, friendly and collaborative - making for the perfect patient/doctor experience.
Anthony in New York, NY – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
If you are looking for a dermatologist in the NYC area, GO TO DR. BRAUER!!!!! He is hands down the best doctor. He has the greatest energy about him, you never want to leave your appt!! Dr. Brauer makes sure that all your questions and concerns are fully answered before you start and after procedure. His knowledge and thoroughness throughout appointment allows you feel extremely confident in his recommended treatments. Dr. Brauer knows what he is doing and does it very very well!!!
Taylor in marshfield, ma – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
Very pleased indeed! I am so happy to have found Dr. Brauer again. I have been is patient for over 6 years. He is an excellent Dermatologist who takes the time to listen and give this Irish lady (who grew up on the beach) the attention and thorough skin cancer screening needed. Did I mention his cosmetic procedures are also top of the line! The only Dr. I will go! Always a pleasant experience, never feel rushed by a Dr. again!
Colleen in Long Beach, NY – Nov 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?
?No follow up or pre work with anyone from the office. Dr. was singing to Taylor Swift and tapping my chair instead of taking the procedure seriously. He didn't wait a beat for the injection to sink in or start working. This resulted in the WORST pain I have had in my entire life. It felt like cruelty. I was extremely swollen, couldn't put my arms down. It took me THREE MONTHS to have all of the feelings back in my breast/armpit/arm area. I received ZERO improvement.
Philadelphia, PA – Jul 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Brauer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brauer?

Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality care with state of the art technology in a professional and respectful environment. All of...Read more

Jeremy A. Brauer  is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General, Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - Cosmetic Dermatologystarted practicing in New...Read more

• Dermatology