Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeremy Benedetti, MD
After receiving his Medical Degree from The Medical College of Ohio, graduating as valedictorian, Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti completed 8 years of extensive surgical training at the University of California, Davis, and the University of Virginia. He then went on to join Kaiser Permanente, a busy cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice, and was named medical director of the program within 2 years. Dr. Benedetti is a double board-certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and The American Board of Surgery and has been serving the Tampa Bay, FL, area since 2008 from his practice, Benedetti Cosmetic Surgery.

900 Carillon Pkwy Ste 409

St Petersburg, FL 33716

Learn about Dr. Benedetti

See how frequently Dr. Benedetti performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Ptosis
Breast Hypoplasia
Localized Fat Deposits

Dr. Benedetti's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Benedetti "Dr. Benedetti takes an interest in the lives of his patients and appreciates being able to take part in their surgical successes. Dr. Benedetti has used his talents as a plastic surgeon on more than one mission to Jharkhand, India with members of the University of Virginia Department of Plastic Surgery to repair cleft lips for children born with this unfortunate birth defect. He provides the same level of personalized care for each and every one of his patients."

• Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Liposuction
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Thigh Lift

• University Of Miami
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical College Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Chief Resident General Surgery, University Of California, Davis Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • General Surgery Residency, University Of California, Davis Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Plastic Surgery Administrative Chief Resident, University Of Virginia Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Plastic Surgery Residency, University Of Virginia Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Benedetti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Benedetti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benedetti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benedetti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benedetti to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Benedetti's Performance
in Largo, FL |
Best Doc ever! Dr Benedetti is genuine, enthusiastic, sensitive and honest. It has been 1 year since the tummy tuck and I could not be happier. So much so, I went back for a beast lift and augmentation. It has been 10 weeks and they are fabulous! Dr Benedetti and his wonderful staff did an amazing job for both procedures. I look forward to seeing them for the follow up post surgery visits and other services. I highly recommend Benedetti Cosmetic Surgery.
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
I went to Dr. Benedetti to have my lips injected to restore loss volume. I am new to the Tampa Bay area and researched plastic surgeons online and Dr. Benedetti has the best reviews by far of any other plastic surgeon in the area. Dr. Benedetti injected my lips with one syringe of restylane filler. The first few days I had swelling and bruising but once that subsided my lips looked great! I am so happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone.
in Tampa, FL |
I highly recommend this doctor because he cares about patients and doesn't push them into a procedure that is not needed. Dr. Benedetti is knowledgable, kind, and makes sure that patients achieve good results. I had an abdominalplasty done and the results are amazing. The staff is always friendly and greets you with a smile. I highly recommend this doctor to my family and friends. Dr. Benedetti and his staff are the best.
in Apollo Beach, FL |
I could not be happier that I chose Dr. Benedetti for my breast augmentation. He is an excellent plastic surgeon and my results are amazing!
Tampa, FL |
Professional, articulate and friendly. Highly recommend!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Benedetti did a fabulous job on my breast augmentation and auxiliary liposuction. I have never felt comfortable wearing a tank top, which is a big deal when you live in Florida. After my surgery, I tried one on and I literally cried. I looked amazing! Dr. Benedetti and his staff were so great to me, and I love my results. I highly recommend him to all of my friends and family members.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Benedetti, MD?
Are you Dr. Benedetti?