Dr. Jeremie Axe, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

First State Orthopaedics 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 225 Newark, DE 19713 Get Directions
Dr. Jeremie Axe, MD
As a member of a medical family, I knew at a young age, a career in the musculoskeletal system was my calling. I attended St. John the Beloved, Salesianum, University of Delaware, and then Jefferson Medical College. In 2008 I left for Boston to begin my orthopaedic career at Tufts (New England) Medical Center. Earning my first championship ring as a team physician for Boston's Cathedral Catholic High School and being featured in Tuft's Alumni Medical Magazine was a thrill, but The Sabin Experience at the University of Alabama combined with the Division II conference championship at West Alabama allowed me to "feel" football and other sports in the South. Whether I was medically covering Rodeo, WWE, Minor League Baseball or some other event, both the athletes and the southern fans were impressive. I am glad to return home. The experience at Andrews Sports Medicine Institute was truly special but training at Harvard, Switzerland and France with some of the Masters in shoulder surgery was a great way to complete my 7 years of orthopaedic training. My dream to join my father and his partners at First State Orthopaedics has come true September 8, 2015. While being fellowship trained in both Sports Orthopaedics and Shoulder, I will be taking trauma and emergency room calls, performing general orthopedic surgery to include fracture care and joint replacement and also continuing my medical coverage for teams and athletic events.

Dr. Axe's Experience

See how Dr. Axe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Axe

Dr. Axe accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Axe is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Axe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Axe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Axe to family and friends
Dr. Axe's Performance
Wilmington |
I broke my wrist. He took the time to explain all the options. He was great.
in Wilmington |
Excellent dr
Have you seen Dr. Jeremie Axe, MD?
Are you Dr. Axe?

Compare Dr. Axe

Dr. Axe says...

Dr. Axe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Delaware not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis

Massachusetts General Hospital

Completed in 2015

University Of Delaware

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Axe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Axe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures