Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jeremiah Driesbach, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Driesbach
151 W Main St Pensacola, FL 32502

Dr. Jeremiah Driesbach, MD is a family medicine specialist in Pensacola, FL. He specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Driesbach accepts

Dr. Driesbach accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Driesbach treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Driesbach's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Driesbach

4.2

Dr. Driesbach?
Dr. Driesbach's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeremiah Driesbach, MD
I can't say anything other than he's been amazing! He takes his time in listening to the patient as well as explaining in detail to you. He always follows through with everything. Best doctor in Pensacola!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Driesbach, MD?
First time visit to him for back pain and primary care. He was very thorough, patient, and took his time. This is the first doctor in many years that I felt took his time and didn’t rush to get out the door. He was skilled, professional, and approachable. I felt comfortable that he did everything he could to help me. I will return to him and highly recommend him to anyone needing a professional doctor with a polite demeanor. The entire staff was courtesy and helpful! Clean office too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Driesbach, MD?
Came to see Dr. Gisbert this morning, was recommended by a fellow nurse I waited over a month for the appointment, and checked in online on the way, however when I arrived at the place my gps took me it was the wrong building. I arrived for my 8a appt at 8:17. I was then refused care for being late...even though the email sent did not include a suite #., The lobby was empty, they still refused one of their own care. I then had to wait 20 more minutes to return my co-pay. Horrible customer servic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Driesbach, MD?
I have been searching for a new Primary Care Physician for nearly a year who could treat my somewhat complex medical issues. I made an appt to see Dr. Dreisbach. He sat and listened, without judgement, to what I have been going through and immediately knew how to handle everything and what to prescribe. Excellent Primary Care Doc, definitely recommend him to anyone who is fed up with docs that don't take the time to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Driesbach, MD?
A wonderful physician. During my initial visit and interview we went over everything completely. He has training in orthopedics and was able to help in addressing my needs in regards to an ACL replacement surgery. He helped me with all of my issues during that and the next visit. He is a no nonsense doctor who is going to take care of your needs. Be honest and forthright with him in regards to your medical needs and you can expect him to help you. He & staff are friendly and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Driesbach, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Driesbach?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Driesbach treats patients.

Compare Providers