Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jerald Friedman, DDS
Dr. Jerald Friedman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Teaneck, NJ. He is 54 years old. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center.

315 Cedar Ln Ste 2

Learn about Dr. Friedman

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Friedman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Friedman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
Dr. Friedman's Performance
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |
He's a wonderful man. Very skilled, knows what to do after weighing a complicated problem, which I had. He makes sure you're comfortable before working. Amazing bedside manner. His staff is amazing too! Very caring and skilled. Any time I need an oral surgeon, he's my go go doctor from now on. Highly recommend.
Park Ridge NJ |
I would totally recommend Dr. Friedman to anyone. The office staff is amazingly nice and will help you with anything. Very accommodating for everyone's schedule . Dr. Friedman is the nicest man that I have ever met. Made me feel comfortable talking and before my tmj surgery he sat and told me everything will be fine. He is very knowledgeable and will tell you your best options. Great Guy!
in Hillsdale, NJ |
I hate going to dentists. I am so thankful for Dr. Friedman, I had 4 front teeth extracted and implants put in. Knowing how afraid I was and how I wanted to have everything done same day, Dr. Friedman sent me to Dr. Jutkowitz for him make my new teeth. Dr. Friedman then scheduled my extraction & implants, promised I wouldn't feel a thing and Dr. Jutkowitz cancelled his NYC appts and came to Dr. Friedman's office and made my teeth. I have never met 2 Drs who cared so much about their patients.
in Bergenfield, NJ |
Words can't express how grateful I am to Dr. Friedman for his gentle care & sincere compassion when I saw him today. I was experiencing severe pain & Dr. Friedman thankfully squeezed me immediately into his busy schedule. He easily determined that as a result of a prior tooth extraction, the bone ridge beneath my gums was protruding & a piece of bone was digging into my tongue, causing the whole area to become inflamed. To make a long painful story short, no surgery was necessary. A wonder guy!!
in Wallington, NJ |
Dr. Friedman - I don't think my vocabulary is sufficient enough to describe how good a person and professional Dr. Friedman is. He is an expert at what he does and has a heart, size of a mountain. This area of NJ should be thankful and proud for having Dr. Friedman as their D.D.S. I have nothing but praise, not just for the Doc but the whole staff. Thank you again.
in Northvale, NJ |
Dr. Friedman has helped me out during a wide array of TMJ flare-ups related to a dented disc and other issues. I'm a bit phobic when it comes to dentistry but I really trust him and his staff. I'm confident that i'm receiving excellent care and he has really increased the quality of my life. He really cares about his patients, which was something I noticed right away. The exam rooms are pristine. Procedures are gentle. I would definitely recommend this practice to family and friends.
in Closter, NJ |
Very bad experience. Dr. Friedman rushed me through the appointment and when I asked him questions he either brushed them off or ignored them. It was 3 minutes into the appointment when the nurse walked in and informed Dr. Friedman that the patient in the next room is ready so he immediately ended our consultation and walked out.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
If i could give more stars I would! I echo everyone elses sentiment about this practice, and the wonderful Dr. Friedman - been here twice, both times for wisdom teeth extraction - the staff is friendly, makes you feel comfortable (even when you are really anxious) talks you through the procedure, and the post surgery recovery, gives you tea, and does anything , and everything to ensure that the experience is as positive and painless as possible. the doctor calls to check in the same day! Amazing
in New Milford, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Friedman and his entire staff was wonderful, which for someone like myself who has always had a great fear of having any kind of dental work done, is saying a lot. His kindness, professionalism and skill made the whole experience easy and painless.
in New Jersey |
I really wanted to recognize the medical professionals at North Jersey Oral and maxillofacial surgery, specifically Dr. Friedman and Dr. Schulhof who canceled there plans, stayed open late to tend to my medical needs because I was suffering. They were courteous, empathetic, friendly and sincerely made the best effort possible to make me comfortable in a situation where it was impossible to be comfortable. I am forever grateful that I was treated by the staff at North Jersey Oral & maxillofacial
in Hackensack, NJ |
Never in my life did I ever think that I would praise a dentist, but my experience with Dr Friedman and his cheerful staff was an unexpected pleasure. His very presence caused me to feel peaceful and calm. Before Dr Friedman started the procedure, he said a short prayer which further put me at ease. The procedure was painless and I recuperated in a short time with absolutely no problems or complications. He personally called afterwards to make sure that I was alright.
Have you seen Dr. Jerald Friedman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Friedman?