Dr. Jenny Kuo, DO

Dr. Jenny Kuo, DO

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jenny Kuo, DO is an internal medicine specialist in New Orleans, LA and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med in 2009 and specializes in internal medicine and family medicine.

3525 Prytania St Ste 526

New Orleans, LA 70115

Learn about Dr. Kuo

Dr. Kuo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Advance Directive End of Life Planning
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Kuo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kuo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kuo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kuo's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuo to family and friends

Dr. Kuo's Performance

Dr. Jenny Kuo is an excellent doctor who cares about her patients health care and wellness. Medications are thoroughly reviewed according to the individual issues related to my health and mental status. If a Rx is making me feel differently she makes a note of it on her laptop. Upon my next visit...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Nice until you disagree with her. Does not listen to patients point of view, gets into power struggles when her judgement is questioned. Can be punative in giving feedback to other physicians, undermining your care based on her personal feelings.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for this review. We're saddened to hear your experience was less than exemplary, and we'd like to have someone reach out to you personally. Please email us at connect@ochsner.org with your contact information so we can pass it along.

Dr Kuo is a patient, caring and listening doctor. She is very well informed about women health issues and takes a holistic approach. Meaning that she looks at not only the physical realities of what is going on but your nutrition, exercise and mental status. From my personal experience she has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr Kuo is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is smart, compassionate, and extremely through. She answers all of my questions and explains her recommendations. She really cares about the person and addresses all of your concerns. I can't recommend her enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I was a patient of Dr. Kuo until I went to an appt on the wrong day. I had bronchitis and felt horrible, when I realized I arrived a day late I asked to be fit in because I was ill. I was told by Dr Kuo's assistant that 3 weeks later was all I could get since I missed an appt. I explained that I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1

Hi, we are very sorry to hear of this issue. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Would you please send your name and contact information to us at connect@ochsner.org, so we can have someone reach out to you. We'd like to help make things right.