Dr. Jennifer Zomnir, MD

Dr. Jennifer Zomnir, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Zomnir Family Medicine 4510 Medical Center Dr Ste 303 McKinney, TX 75069 Get Directions

I believe in a peaceful life.  Too often today, we are overstressed and rushed from one task to the next.  This even happens at most medical offices.  I believe your time with your doctor is precious and sacred.  You should not be rushed through something as important as your health and well-being.

Hello! I am a board certified Family Physician caring for patients of all ages. I have an Ideal Medical Clinic providing medical care with peace and love for patients of all walks of life. I graduated from Texas A&M University (Whoop!) with a degree in Genetics. I attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio for Medical School. Then I went on to complete my Family Medicine Residency at the University of Texas Health Center in Tyler, TX. I believe in a peaceful life. Too often today, we are overstressed and rushed from one task to the next. This even happens at most medical offices. I believe your time with your doctor is precious and sacred. You should not be rushed through something as important as your health and well-being. My husband, Kolin, and I have two wonderful boys, Oliver and Logan. We enjoy playing outside and building things. Welcome to Zomnir Family Medicine!

Dr. Zomnir's Experience

See how Dr. Zomnir's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zomnir

Dr. Zomnir accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Zomnir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zomnir to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Zomnir Says:

Hello!  Visit ZomnirFamilyMedicine . com for your new medical home!

At Zomnir Family Medicine, everyone is welcome!  Our clinic is warm and friendly.  Say goodbye to cold exam rooms and paper gowns; say hello to a chat with your personal doctor who cares about you and has time to listen.

Here, your time is respected.  We will do our best to see you at the time we...

Dr. Zomnir's Performance
in Carrollton, TX |
LOVE LOVE LOVE her!! She listens! She has time for you! You are important while you are there, and you are not rushed, and never EVER feel like just a number. Her assistant Keisha is just as awesome!
in Frisco, TX |
Even though I pay a monthly premium through Aetna for medical coverage, I choose to additionally pay out of pocket to a Doctor and practice that is caring and knowledge. Dr Zomnir is a First Class practice.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Zomnir, MD?
Are you Dr. Zomnir?

Compare Dr. Zomnir

Dr. Zomnir says...

Hello!  I am a board certified Family Physician caring for patients of all ages.  I have an Ideal Medical Clinic providing medical care with peace and love for patients of all walks of life.

I graduated from Texas A&M University (Whoop!) with a degree in Genetics.  I attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio for Medical School.  Then I went on to complete my Family Medicine Residency at the University of Texas Health Center in Tyler, TX.

My husband, Kolin, and I have two wonderful boys, Oliver and Logan.  We enjoy playing outside and building things.   Welcome to Zomnir Family Medicine!

Dr. Zomnir's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zomnir says...

I provide medical care in a peaceful, calm environment.

Dr. Zomnir says...

Procedures are performed in a comfortable environment.  You will have a cloth gown, no paper :-)

Dr. Zomnir says...

Hello!  Visit ZomnirFamilyMedicine . com for your new medical home!

Here, your time is respected.  We will do our best to see you at the time we promise, and you will be given as much time as you need.  When needed, special arrangements can be made to accommodate your schedule.

You can communicate with your doctor by phone, text, e-mail, or other ways that work best for you.

We do not accept insurance or Medicare, which means we work for you, not your insurance company.  If you have Medicare, you are welcome here as well.  Being free from insurance and Medicare allows us more time with our patients.

You receive the care you deserve and need.  Decisions about your health are made between you and your doctor - the way it should be!

For an affordable monthly fee, you will receive unlimited office visits and 24/7 communication with your personal physician. For most patients, this is more cost-effective than using their insurance with its high deductibles.

Services we can perform at the office are included, such as strep tests, flu tests, and EKGs.  Labs and x-rays are offered at wholesale prices that we have negotiated for our patients.

Thank you, and we wish you many blessings!

Dr. Zomnir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Zomnir has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zomnir's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio

Graduated in 2003

University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler

Completed in 2006

University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler

Completed in 2006

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Zomnir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zomnir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage