Dr. Jennifer Zaitz, DO
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jennifer Zaitz, DO

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Jennifer Zaitz, DO is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Holmdel, NJ. Dr. Zaitz is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center, Bayshore Community Hospital and Jersey Shore University Medical Center.

Dr. Zaitz's Experience

See how Dr. Zaitz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zaitz

Dr. Zaitz accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Zaitz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zaitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zaitz to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Zaitz's Performance
Matawan, NJ |
Called office for an appointment, was told I needed a referral, got a referral, called office for an appointment, was told I needed to send them lab work and test results. Faxed lap work and tests to office. Called office for an appointment, was told lab work was "too old". Mentioned to them it did not change the diagnosis. Would not give me an appointment. Will seek an endocrinologist with a more understanding staff.
Neptune, NJ |
I have been a patient of this practice for several years and have always found the doctor and the staff to be top notch. Recently, I was in the office when the a patient had an emergency and I got to witness just how much Dr. Zaitz cares for her patients. The staff all worked together like a well tuned machine. I already knew I was in good hands with this doctor, but now I am certain!
Long Branch, NJ |
Dr. Zaitz is a physician with little patience for her patients! I have found her to be difficult, unwilling to listen and unreasonable. My last visit to the office, I was 10 minutes late to the appointment and was turned away even though I had to drive 25 minutes to get there and had trouble on the way. I can't count the number of times I've had to wait hours in a doctors office. I was incensed by the fact that I was turned away for something so minor. She was inflexible, who needs that!
in Hazlet, NJ |
Dr. Zaitz is an excellent Doctor. When I was diagnosed with diabetes, I felt overwhelmed. She explained everything to me and made me feel I could get everything under control and that managing would get easier. It did, and she was there to guide me when I had questions or concerns. She listens and works with you to do what is in your best interest, but also what you are comfortable with. You are never rushed through an appointment. I credit her with much of my success.
She is an amazing doctor! I'm a 20 yr old woman with PCOS and she has helped me more in 10 months than I have been helped in my 8 years since diagnosis. She really cares about her patients and tells it like it is, doing anything she possibly can to help! I would definitely recommend!
in Lanoka Harbor, NJ |
Dr. Zaitz takes time to listen to your concerns and work with you to understand the causes and treats the condition effectively. I never feel rushed with meeting with Dr. Zaitz. I also like that I never leave her office confused or uncertain of treatment or the next step in treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Zaitz, DO?
Are you Dr. Zaitz?

Compare Dr. Zaitz

Dr. Zaitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Zaitz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zaitz's Board Certifications

• Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Zaitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zaitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism