Dr. Jennifer Walden, MD

Dr. Jennifer Walden, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jennifer Walden, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in West Lake Hills, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

5656 Bee Caves Rd Ste E201

West Lake Hills, TX 78746

Learn about Dr. Walden

Dr. Walden's Experience

Dr. Walden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Walden "Our practice philosophy is to promote health and well-being through a comprehensive and personalized approach to rejuvenative or reconstructive surgery. Enhancement of body image, restoration of form or function, and improvement of self-esteem are our ultimate goals. Every effort is made to ensure that our patients make well-informed choices that are in their best interest in order to achieve the best results possible. We want you to look and feel your best, and are committed to the highest level of patient care, safety, and satisfaction."

• Plastic Surgery

• Chin Implant
  • Collagen Injection
  • Congenital ENT Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

• Hermann C. Barnett Award for Excellence in Anesthesiology and Surgery, 1998
  • American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Best Presentation by a Candidate or Resident, 2004
  • Merck Manual Award for Female Scholars, 1998
  • Isabella H. Brackenridge Award for Top Female Scholar, 1996
  • Mavis P. Kelsey Award for Excellence in Medicine, 1998

Dr. Walden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walden to family and friends
Dr. Walden's Performance
in Austin, TX |
CoCo is very attentive. She made me feel my concerns and physical comfort were number one priority. I am very satisfied with her care and quality of work. .
in Austin, TX |
It was a great experience, super friendly staff Loved the results.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Walden did an upper eye lift and fat transfer to my cheeks. I could not be happier with the results, still me, just younger looking. The staff is amazing. Dr. Walden is very detail oriented which is what I wanted when considering cosmetic surgery. She is truly gifted in her surgery skills and also her vision for what is best for the patient. Dr. Walden is exceptional and I am so grateful I found her.
in Austin, TX |
Amazing! Doctor Walden is not only extremely professional, she is clear in stating her observations, recommendations and her vision on what she see's in her patient's potential. I felt important and special to her and her staff throughout the process. And her work... Phenomenal. I literally have a new body! I bought a bikini for the first time in 34 years!
in Austin, TX |
Words cannot express how greatful I am to Dr. Walden and her awesome team! I am highly satisfied with my procedure and feel GREAT! Dr. Walden you are AMAZING at what you do. I am highly satisfied!
in Austin, TX |
I have had numerous experiences with plastic surgeons due to a disease I developed when I was young . I went to Dr. Walden after reading her impressive credentials & expertise. I asked her to perform a blepharoplasty & facelift which would necessarily demand more skill & more precision due to my scarring. After reading my records Dr Walden agreed. Now, I can report her actual surgical outcomes are just as remarkable as her vitae. I am so thankful. I hope this review is helpful to others.
in Austin, TX |
I developed a disease in one of my eyes for which I have had 6 reparative surgeries. I asked Dr. Walden to do another corrective surgery. I also asked her to perform a facelift during the same surgery which would also be complicated by virtue of my surgical history. Dr. Walden read through my records & took on the challenge. After 12 long uninterrupted hours of surgery Dr. Walden achieved precision and artistry. The blepharoplasty /canthoplasty & facelift are beyond my expectations!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Walden was amazing and did an absolutely perfect job on my breast augmentation.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Walden is hands down one of the best surgeons. I got a breast augmentation and it turned out even better than I thought! I would recommend her to friends and family for sure!
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Walden, MD?
Are you Dr. Walden?