Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD

Dr. Vinch
Telehealth services available

Dynamic Rehabilitation Centers

16010 19 Mile Rd Ste 100 Clinton Township, MI 48038

Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Clinton Township, MI. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vinch to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Vinch's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Vinch's Top Procedures and Conditions

Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery

Dr. Vinch performs Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery more than 80% of her peers

Psychological Evaluation

• Learning Disabilities
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia

Dr. Vinch accepts

Dr. Vinch accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vinch

3.6

Dr. Vinch?
  • Wait times (13)
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
Horrible! Don’t expect her (YOUR DOCTOR) to respond to you let alone send your script in on time or at all ... she has no problem simply cutting you off cold turkey on a script that can cause severe side effects simply because you called her out on her bluff ... I have never dealt with such an unprofessional and disrespectful Doctor in my life ... Clearly she abuses her position of authority ... sad and pathetic. Don’t be shocked if she simply drops you as a patient without warning, care or concern.
Aug 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
In my opinion, Dr. Vinch is a very rear gem. Let me explain before you this gets taken out of context. On my first visit with Dr. Vinch I had severe anxiety among other issues. After seeing what my blood pressure was at 220/180 she asked if the other doctors had prescribed medication for high blood pressure because I had marked I was not on any medication. I said no. I explained to her how it came to be that I was even there and she listened and did not judge. Here response there is no question you have anxiety. I have been with her now for over 2 years and do not regreat my choice to stay with her. As for anyone the insurance or payment did anyone think to ask her why she changed her policy and give her a chance to explain herself? I asked because I was concerned too, however, her answer made total sense. I suggest before jumping to conclusions on her being cold and unreasonable you should act like a grown up and ask questions you might be suprised at what you find out.
Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
Very knowledgeable Doctor. Really seems to understand.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
My experience with Dr. Vinch was amazing! two other "highly recommeded" Psychiatrist never thought to do blood tests before medicating. The blood test along with the cheek swab told us he was on medication that would never owrk for him. She is kind, smart, and proactive. We are paying out of pocket since she does not participate with our insurance. For us, she is worth it!
Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
Dr. Vinch saved my life. That was until Dr. Vinch saw me. After all these decades not one doctor saw nor addressed my dangerously high blood pressure. But Dr. Vinch did and informed. After all these years someone finally said "I believe you". I didn't know what was causing the pains and tiredness, I chocked it up to getting older. Everything I knew went out the window and Dr. Vinch was able to explain everything in detail. Dr. Vinch is a true genius and a caring and compassionate woman.
Wen in Clinton Township, MI – Nov 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
I too find this practice to be cold, unfriendly, and do not put patients as a priority.
Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
As a Doctor per se, she is OK. But as the owner of her business (Clearwood Clinic) she sets unreasonable policies for her patients. She requires full payment from high-deductible health insurance patients before she even sends the claim to the insurance company. This is a stark difference from how most other insurance-participating providers operate. Dr. Vinch's policy, in contrast, shouts loud and clear that she doesn't trust her clients, period. Hm... Why patients should trust *her*, then?
Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Vinch. As I don’t like to see new doctors due to my anxiety. She made me feel comfortable listened to how I felt I didn’t feel judged in the least very compassionate. I really felt like I could open up with her. If you are looking for a kind, compassionate, caring doctor she is the one. Highly recommend
Brandy in MI – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
Dr. Vinch is an excellent, kind, and caring physician. She has really helped my family, and I would highly recommend her.
JW – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
After our consultation we should have walked away as she showed no compassion or understanding and didn't listen to our concerns. She made an initial diagnosis and recommended medication. When we weren't seeing the desired results we asked if there were any alternatives. Her ego seemed to get in the way of professionalism as she stated her initial recommendation and medication was all she would offer us. I would NOT recommend seeing this Dr to anyone!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
I also felt an “off” vibe with this doctor the first time I met her. She does not take an approach that considers the patient as a whole or an individual. If you question her, she puts up a wall and refuses to treat you. A doctors first job is to really listen and hear the patient....and this a skill she is most certainly lacking. Very cold individual.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
Dr. Vinch is a kind, professional and dedicated Psychiatrist who takes the time to understand her patients needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to improve their mental health and well-being.
Sean in Shelby Township, MI – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
I have never met such a cold, uncaring, unprofessional physician. She gives NO hope, NO answers, and makes you feel completely alone. I have heard from several other physicians that know "of her" and they all agreed that she lacks common sense when it comes to patient care. She may be soft spoken, however, she is extremely strange. The front office staff is very unprofessional and rude as well,. They have absolutely no business doing vitals on patients when they are untrained to do so.
Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
This woman deserves a gold medal. I was suffering from some severe mental health issues and she listens and TREATED ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING, which is something you don't find in mental health care sometimes. If you need an appointment, she's far out but its worth the wait. I encourage you to get help and see her for mental health! You also don't need to see a counselor to see her which is a plus. As someone who's struggled with finding good mental health care, shes wonderful!
Livonia, MI – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?
Very professional and extemely knowledgeable. She is compassionate and patent. I would highly recommend her.
Macomb, MI – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Vinch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vinch?

• Psychiatry