Dr. Jennifer K. Vazquez-Bryan, MD

Dr. Jennifer K. Vazquez-Bryan, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Altucare Primary Medical Care 682 E Main St Ste 2A, Middletown, NY 10940 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Vazquez-Bryan's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Vazquez-Bryan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vazquez-Bryan

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vazquez-Bryan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Vazquez-Bryan

Dr. Vazquez-Bryan's Review Details
5 based on 4 responses
Experience with Dr. Vazquez-Bryan
Dr. Vazquez-Bryan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (3)
in Pine Bush, NY |
She is an excellent doctor!!! Jennifer is my father in law's doctor, he has been in and out of the hospital for the last year with heart problems, open heart surgery and congestive heart failure. Jennifer calls us and encourages us to call or text her anytime there is a problem. She has been a God send to him getting better. He is 80 years old, going back to work and even going on a fishing trip soon.
Have you seen Dr. Vazquez-Bryan?
Are you Dr. Vazquez-Bryan? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Vazquez-Bryan

Why It Matters: Dr. Vazquez-Bryan's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Graduated in 2006

Graduated in 2002

• Other Education
    UMDNJ School Of Public Health

Completed in 2007

Dr. Vazquez-Bryan has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Vazquez-Bryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vazquez-Bryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Vazquez-Bryan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Vazquez-Bryan

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Vazquez-Bryan's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Vazquez-Bryan

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Vazquez-Bryan says...

When I was little, I believed my pediatrician had special powers. He had a gentle soul and always knew a way to make me feel better. At the age of 4, I knew I wanted to be a doctor. Now, as a family doctor, I have the privilege of being a part of people's lives in all the different stages, from newborns just starting out in life, to grandparents wanting to enjoy everything life has to offer. I do enjoy figuring things out like a detective, but my greatest satisfaction comes from making personal connections with people leading them to improved health and happiness.

I have worked my entire life to be a doctor and couldn't imagine myself doing anything else. Unfortunately, because of the current medical system, I was becoming burned out and considering quitting medicine all together. It brings me so much joy to see people getting healthy and helping them achieve their goals, but more often I felt I wasn't able to do that because the system didn't let me. With the pressure to see more and more people, do more paperwork and be told how to practice medicine, I was finding it hard to be the kind of doctor I wanted to be and have time for me and my family.

Last October, all of that changed. I decided to risk a lot to open my own practice and once again, be the doctor I wanted to be to my patients and do the right thing. Direct Primary Care is a new concept in the area, but the premise is simple. It is about really knowing my patients and being there for them. It brings me great joy knowing that people trust me with their health and that we have developed a relationship to work as a team. Now I am a happy doctor and a happy wife to my wonderful husband, Eric, and mother to my 3 spunky boys, Owen, Emmet and Alton.

I am happy to be back in the Hudson Valley and once again be close to family and friends. The Hudson Valley has a lot to offer and am excited for my children to experience it all. For fun I like to participate in triathlons and half marathons. I am currently part of the Sharks Masters Swim team at the Goshen Aquatic Center and hoping to compete in a few events this summer.

Education and Training

Family Medicine Residency: Swedish First Hill Family Medicine, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA

Medical Degree: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ

Masters of Public Health: Rutgers School of Public Health, NJ

Bachelor's Degree: Wellesley College, MA

Certifications American Board of Family Medicine

Dr. Vazquez-Bryan's Care Philosophy

We are an independent doctor's office dedicated to only what's best for you.

"I broke free from the healthcare machine and opened Altucare, so I could practice medicine in the way that serves my patients best, keeps them healthy, and I can enjoy being a doctor again." - Dr. Vazquez-Bryan

TIME

• Hour long visits! Much more time with your doctor, than the typical 7-12 minutes, to talk and ask all the questions you always wanted to ask.
  • Visits are always on time and unrushed.
  • Often it's not necessary to come back to the office for follow up, we can discuss your progress by phone or video chat.

SUPPORT

• Does your doctor ever check on you, to see how you're doing? We give that kind of personal attention.
  • You are free to communicate directly with your doctor. Simply call, text, or email us 24/7, whenever you want us.
  • We will help you navigate the healthcare system. Where to get the cheapest prescriptions? Who are the best specialists that take your insurance?
  • And so much more!