Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD

PsychiatryFemale

Psychiatry

Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Tucson, AZ and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Univ Of Az Coll Of Med medical school in 2011. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD

Samantha Frembgen DO PLLC

2101 E Grant Rd Tucson, AZ 85719 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Treusch with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. Treusch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Treusch

3.8

Dr. Treusch

EVERY time I run out of a medication it takes at least a week for this incompetent staff to refill it. They lie to cover their tracks. AVOID THIS OFFICE. Dr. Treusch pushed me off to another doctor without even discussing it with me. Choosing to get care here is tantamount to putting your life in danger if you're seriously mentally ill.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
Dr. Treusch and the medical students are great. The facility is warm and inviting and I felt safe there. The problem is her staff is not reliable. I was prescribed the wrong dosage of my medication. After leaving 3 messages for the office manager over the span of one week and not hearing back, I gave up. A good psychiatrist only goes so far if her office staff cannot perform their duties and honor the patient bill of rights.
Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Treusch for about 4 years now. She knows her medication! She also treats me with respect and values my opinion. She is a wonderful psychiatrist. I would admit that I dont always love the front desk staff, but I do appreciate the work she is doing in the community to employ current students and train new doctors. I have recommended multiple people to her because I have seen numerous psychiatrists and she is the best.
Alyssa – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
This psychiatrist is an excellent practitioner. She is medically astute and therapeutically sensitive. She is very skilled at developing a medication regimen.
  • Long wait times
Chrysanne M Fife – Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
Dr. Treusch is very competent, but her office is run very poorly and is endangering patients with its lack of competence, professional, and basic awareness of appropriate practices in healthcare. I would avoid this clinic because of the staff, and especially if you need any assistance with insurance, medications, or the like, you're really on your own.
Sara – Nov 15, 2019
Listens well understands me
Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
Dr. Treusch is through and very caring. She is willing to answer questions and explain the medications in detail. The office is very nice and clean, very calm, easy parking.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
I was setting up a visit for a family member with Martha on the phone. Martha ran my credit card before getting any patient info for the $50.00 deposit. I waited for 15 minutes on the phone to request a refund. I canceled the appointment because they said if you don’t specifically request your refund upon canceling in a 48hr period of the appointment they will not refund your money. I understand if you called last minute or no showed that you’d loose the money but why in a timely manner would you need to ask for your money back. This didn’t sound right. Elisa then got on the phone and the two young girls could be heard on the background talking about me asking for my refund. I was placed on hold numerous times without being told. This was the most unprofessional experience I’ve had with a Doctors office. It sounds like Dr. Treusch is a good doctor based on reviews but her office staff are terrible at their positions. What a waste of time...
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
Her front office is notorious for never returning calls at all, but Dr Truesch herself is caring and thorough. Those complaining about drug testing- it's standard so psychiatrists know what benzos, amphetamines, etc, are in the bloodstream before prescribing, and getting a CBC. I'd give her a 5 except for cruddy front office who never return calls and recent poor communication with them had kept me from referring others to Dr Truesch- though I have I the past
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
This office needs to get back to patients in a timely manner. I work in the healthcare industry and if I did this to my patients I would be fired. Office closed for 4 days, did NOT refill my rx ( I called before they left, did not want to "bother" them so waited..and waited...) called again and the message informed me that NO RETURN calls would be made before they returned in four days and NO ON CALL DR. this office is going to get sued.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
Her front desk workers are barely educated, still in school. Not real MAs. They refuse to call people back and if they do are extremely rude. I have now had two lonths where they just do not listen or do their jobs and refill prescriptions. I have medicine that needs to be taken daily and they do not care. They act as gatekeepers and don’t care about the patients. My next step is contacting a medical negligence attorney.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
Dr Treusch and her PA Tracy Postman have been amazing. They have helped me manage my anxiety, ADHD and depression. I'm so grateful to the both of them.
Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
She is a very knowledgeable and personable Dr. Even as a gentleman I feel comfortable with the office and my experience. I recommend this Dr. To all of my friends.
Nate Kirchner in 402 s Calle del cobre – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
I love Dr Treusch she always has went the extra mile for me and orders extra lab test for me to check that my other drs are not missing anything . She caught things on my labs my PC dr didn't and thanks to her my thyroid disease was brought to light . I was drug tested that did not mean she thought I was an addict by any means . It was one of my first apts it was issued to see how the medicine you were being prescribed were working with your body. She is thorough . Which I love .
Julie H in Tucson Az – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
Dr. Treusch is amazing. I've seen her for about 1 1/2 years and she has been extremely helpful. My health needs are somewhat complicated but Dr. Treusch has stood by me every step of the way. She is very knowledgeable and persistent to give you the best care possible. Her front office staff are kind, helpful and efficient. I can not say enough great things about Dr. Treusch and her staff.
kdhb in Tucson – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Treusch when she took over the practice from the previous psychiatrist I was seeing. I do not do very well with change but Dr. Treusch made the change very easy, she listens, explains, gives options for treatment. I feel like I am part of my treatment and not just being told "our time is up, take these pills". I am glad to be Dr. Treusch's patient. I hope she never leaves!
Benson, AZ – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Treusch for about 9 months how. She continues to work with me to carefully monitor my depression and ADD. She listens, takes her time, makes valid suggestions and is so kind. I'm very lucky to be her patient and so thankful I found her.
Tucson, AZ – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
Dr. Treusch is really wonderful! She will try very hard to find the right medication for you. Very nice visits with her.
Tucson, AZ – Feb 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
She is very professional and listens to what you say. She is willing to work with you to find the correct medication for your problem.
Patricia in Green Valley – Jan 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?
I could not be happier I've found Dr. Treusch, she is funny and very truthful. June Pitts, a therapist from Arizona Family Therapy referred me to Dr. Treusch. The office is very nice and clean, very calm, easy parking. The staff are amazing and very easy to talk to, very direct to the point (very professional, not direct rude). Therapy animals in the office would be nice. Please have animals. Thank you! :)
Bantika in Tucson, AZ – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Treusch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Treusch?