Dr. Jennifer L. Swanson, MD

Dr. Jennifer L. Swanson, MD

Urgent Care Medicine | Female | 54 years old

Recommend this doctor? Fill out a survey to help others find the right care.

I am not an area native but I consider Durham my adoptive home. I moved here in 1991 to begin a career in emergency medicine at the Duke (then known as %"Durham%") Regional Emergency Department. In urgent care we have an opportunity and a mission to meet our patients' acute care needs but we also have time to build relationships educate inform and support our patients journey toward wellness. Joining Duke Urgent Care in 2010 I am proud to be a physician leader in our network of five Urgent Care Clinics. I believe physicians should model healthy behaviors; I try my best to live up to the challenge of balancing my personal life with work responsibilities. I am an equestrian cyclist and runner. Happily I am married to a wonderful veterinarian who holds the same values and who loves our family of three horses two donkeys two cats and three dogs just as much as I do!Read more

Dr. Swanson's Experience

See how Dr. Swanson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Swanson

Dr. Swanson accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Swanson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Swanson's Reviews

Help millions around the nation find the right doctor by being the first person to share your experience.
Are you Dr. Swanson?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Swanson

Dr. Swanson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Swanson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urgent Care Medicine
    •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Swanson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Swanson's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Swanson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Swanson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS

Graduated in 1988

Wright State University

Completed in 1991

Dr. Swanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urgent Care Medicine
    • Emergency Medicine

Dr. Swanson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Swanson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.