Dr. Jennifer Swanson, MD

Urgent Care Medicine | Female

Duke Urgent Care 5716 Fayetteville Rd Durham, NC 27713 Get Directions
Dr. Jennifer Swanson, MD

Dr. Jennifer Swanson, MD is an urgent care medicine doctor who practices in Durham, NC. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Swanson is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Swanson's Care Philosophy

I am not an area native but I consider Durham my adoptive home. I moved here in 1991 to begin a career in emergency medicine at the Duke (then known as %"Durham%") Regional Emergency Department. In urgent care we have an opportunity and a mission to meet our patients' acute care needs but we also have time to build relationships educate inform and support our patients journey toward wellness. Joining Duke Urgent Care in 2010 I am proud to be a physician leader in our network of five Urgent Care Clinics. I believe physicians should model healthy behaviors; I try my best to live up to the challenge of balancing my personal life with work responsibilities. I am an equestrian cyclist and runner. Happily I am married to a wonderful veterinarian who holds the same values and who loves our family of three horses two donkeys two cats and three dogs just as much as I do!

Dr. Swanson's Experience

See how Dr. Swanson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Swanson

Dr. Swanson accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Swanson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Swanson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Swanson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Swanson?

Compare Dr. Swanson

Dr. Swanson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Swanson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urgent Care Medicine
      •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Swanson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Swanson's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Swanson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Swanson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Va Sch Of Med Hlth Sys

Graduated in 1988

Wright State University

Completed in 1991

Dr. Swanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urgent Care Medicine
      • Emergency Medicine

Dr. Swanson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Swanson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.