Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO

Sports MedicineFemaleAge 53

Dr. Stebbing

Coastal Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine

1 Greenleaf Woods Dr Unit 102 Portsmouth, NH 03801

Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Portsmouth, NH. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stebbing to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Sports Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Dr. Stebbing treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Stebbing's conditions and procedures:

• Musculoskeletal Function Test

Dr. Stebbing accepts

Dr. Stebbing accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Stebbing's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stebbing

Dr. Stebbing

Dr. Jen's treatments have changed my life. The prolotherapy/PRP injections have healed injuries that I thought would be with me forever. I cannot be happier with my decision to get treated by Dr. Jen, and I give her my highest recommendation!!!
Sandy M. – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO?
After several years of inability to heal damaged tendons, I experienced a breakthrough working with Dr. Stebbing. With multiple treatments of Prolotherapy, Trigger Point Release, and Osteopathic hands on, my body began to respond positively and to finally heal itself. So, after years of crippling pain and instability, working with Dr. Jen as she persisted, supported, nurtured, and dialogued with me, was exactly what I needed to heal and thrive once again. I am forever grateful to her.
TJ in Dover, NH – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO?
I started prolotherapy with Dr Stebbing a few years ago and also did PRP with her. With each prolo after PRP the aspiration of the fluid from the right knee was less and less. I was getting prolo about every 8-10 weeks. The last visit I had with her for prolo in right knee, I had the lowest fluid from knee return of 2.5cc's. Meanwhile Dr. Stebbing moved from NH to Washington and i had to find another doctor who would continue with the prolo. There was no one in NH and I did find a MD in the Boston area. I went 13 months without needing the injections. I recently had the injections and had 2.0cc's removed. This was by far the longest I went without prolo. When Dr. Stebbing met me several years ago my knee was very swollen with fluid having somewhere around 20+cc's of fluid remove Without prolo treatments I strongly guess I would had to have knee replacement. I have gone a long way on this journey, thanks to the many treatments i had with Dr. Stebbing. Thank you Dr. Stebbing!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Cheryl R. LeBrun – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO?
Successful treatment after a knee joint revision, improved function and significant pain reduction after 2 difficult years. Looking forward to continued progress.
Silverton – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO?
Dr. Stebbing is great! She's everything you want in a doctor: thorough, compassionate, intelligent, intuitive. I highly recommend her. This doctor knows how to heal you and can identify the cause of the problem.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Stebbing?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Sports Medicine

Is Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO accepting new patients?

Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Stebbing's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Stebbing accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO's top areas of care?

Dr. Stebbing frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Fibromyalgia, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Stebbing treats.

Where is Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO's office located?

Dr. Stebbing's office is located at 1 Greenleaf Woods Dr Unit 102, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO offer telehealth services?

Dr. Stebbing has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jennifer Stebbing, DO?

Coastal Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine1 Greenleaf Woods Dr Unit 102 Portsmouth, NH 03801
Fearn Natural Health Care Inc. PC602 Ne 3rd Ave Ste E Camas, WA 98607