Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD
Board-Certified: Family Practice (ABFM); Integrative & Holistic Medicine (ABiHM); Integrative Medicine (ABoIM); Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (IFMCP)Fellow: American Academy of Family PhysiciansResidency: Family Practice, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZMD: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MABA: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MDMember: Institute for Functional Medicine, American College of Sports Medicine, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, American Academy of Private Physicians, Arizona Academy of Family Physicians, Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine, Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association "I chose my field because I love interacting with people and sleuthing what's wrong with them. It's never the same day twice and, in functional medicine, it's never the same problem twice – a similar underlying cause can have a completely different overlying diagnosis. "I treat each patient as if they were a family member and try to meet them at the level they need – nurturing, guiding, directing or focusing them as they need me. I want people to have the ultimate in personalized, timely, accessible care. I want to surpass the patient's ideals for excellent care and service, along with the knowledge to keep themselves healthy and away from doctor's offices so they can enjoy living." Personally speaking... "I was a swimmer through college, captain of my college swim team then a triathlete in medical school. I have also been a musician, playing piano through 6th grade then playing clarinet through college in the concert band. I love anything to do with the outdoors – hiking, road or mountain biking, swimming, rock climbing, taking my kids for 'mountain bike' rides or hikes. I love spending time with my family (husband and two young boys): teaching my kids to love music, cooking and healthy food, and to enjoy exercise and the outdoors as much as I do."

MVP Medical Care

7312 E Deer Valley Rd Ste 110

Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Learn about Dr. Sosnowski

Dr. Sosnowski's Experience

Dr. Sosnowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Hashimoto's Disease
  • Hyperthyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lyme Disease

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • U Ariz
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • U Ariz
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Sosnowski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sosnowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sosnowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sosnowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sosnowski to family and friends
Dr. Sosnowski's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski has been nothing short of a blessing and a help to me. She takes time with you - never rushed. She consults without any pressure - you decide what you want to do. She is extremely knowledgeable and likable with a great bedside manner. She explains things to you. She will use anything to help you through her research, speaking to other medical professionals, etc. Feels like a family working together to help me. Worth every penny and unlike any other doctor I have ever met.
Dr. Jenn is very thorough and wants to get to the root of the problem so you can have vitality again.
My visit was for my annual physical and a follow-up from an auto accident. It is amazing the difference in the time and detail of my physical compared to physicians that I have seen in the past. I never feel that she is rushing to get to the next patient. Dr. Sosnowski is knowledgeable, caring and detailed. The staff reflects who philosophy. I live part time in Arizona and Colorado. Dr. Sosnowski is my primary physician. Her practice should be a model for all physicians and patients.
I have been seeing Dr. Sosnowski for five months, she is professional and thorough. She looks for the root of your health problems instead of treating the symptoms. The staff is wonderful.
in Cave Creek, Arizona |
Dr. Jenn has been an outstanding medical resource for me. She has gone out of her way...above and beyond that what one would expect from a medical provider. I am healthier, have more energy and well being because of my relationship with her. And I love her nursing assistant/office manager.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. S is pleasant and did a full physical. She then ordered more tests. I didn't sign up for the concierge program ($4,000/yr), and didn't feel like I received much for my initial $600 visit. They also tried to charge me up front for reviewing the test results (I hadn't even taken the tests). I was also sent another invoice for a few minute phone conversation where i let Dr. S know why i hadn't taken the blood tests yet. Maybe the concierge service is different. For me, a waste of time & $
in Peoria, AZ |
Best doctor I have ever been too (and I've seen LOTS of them)! She listens and acts on what you are saying. She does a FULL and COMPLETE physical like I have never seen before. She treats you as a whole person...treats every part of you.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Sosnowski?