Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Sosnowski

MVP Medical Care

7312 E Deer Valley Rd Ste 110 Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD is a family medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Massachusetts School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Sosnowski accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Sosnowski treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sosnowski's conditions and procedures:

• Hashimoto's Disease
  • Hyperthyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lyme Disease

Board-Certified: Family Practice (ABFM); Integrative & Holistic Medicine (ABiHM); Integrative Medicine (ABoIM); Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (IFMCP)Fellow: American Academy of Family PhysiciansResidency: Family Practice, University ...

• Functional Medicine

4.5

Dr. Sosnowski?
Dr. Sosnowski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD
I was with Dr Jenn for her 6 month program ,and I got no results whatsoever ! I was taking up to 26 supplements per day ! They did no good whatsoever ! I was so disappointed with her whole program ,it did me no good at all ! It was a complete waste of my time and money ! At the end of the program Dr Jenn just let me go ,she does not care about her patients ,all she cares about is the money . Office staff very unhelpful and unfriendly ,not willing to work with my schedule ,also not very helpful .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
So glad I found Dr. Sosnowski....after 8 ER trips and several specialists, Dr. Sosnowski figured out what was going on with my body! And she did it within 2-3 hours! I like to refer to her as a detective of medicine! She is extremely invested in figuring out and treating each individuals issues, and not merely treating symptoms! A bonus is her incredibly friendly staff! I immediately felt that everyone truly cared about me and their other patients! Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
Dr.Jenn works hard on finding ways to make you better. No matter what you have, she always finds some way to treat you. She genuinely cares for you and your well being!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
Dr. Jenn listens better than any doctor I’ve had. She pays attention to every detail, and pieces things together that other doctors don’t see. She spent over two hours with me at my first appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski has been nothing short of a blessing and a help to me. She takes time with you - never rushed. She consults without any pressure - you decide what you want to do. She is extremely knowledgeable and likable with a great bedside manner. She explains things to you. She will use anything to help you through her research, speaking to other medical professionals, etc. Feels like a family working together to help me. Worth every penny and unlike any other doctor I have ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
Dr. Jenn is very thorough and wants to get to the root of the problem so you can have vitality again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
My visit was for my annual physical and a follow-up from an auto accident. It is amazing the difference in the time and detail of my physical compared to physicians that I have seen in the past. I never feel that she is rushing to get to the next patient. Dr. Sosnowski is knowledgeable, caring and detailed. The staff reflects who philosophy. I live part time in Arizona and Colorado. Dr. Sosnowski is my primary physician. Her practice should be a model for all physicians and patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Sosnowski for five months, she is professional and thorough. She looks for the root of your health problems instead of treating the symptoms. The staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
Dr. Jenn has been an outstanding medical resource for me. She has gone out of her way...above and beyond that what one would expect from a medical provider. I am healthier, have more energy and well being because of my relationship with her. And I love her nursing assistant/office manager.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
Dr. S is pleasant and did a full physical. She then ordered more tests. I didn't sign up for the concierge program ($4,000/yr), and didn't feel like I received much for my initial $600 visit. They also tried to charge me up front for reviewing the test results (I hadn't even taken the tests). I was also sent another invoice for a few minute phone conversation where i let Dr. S know why i hadn't taken the blood tests yet. Maybe the concierge service is different. For me, a waste of time & $
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?
Best doctor I have ever been too (and I've seen LOTS of them)! She listens and acts on what you are saying. She does a FULL and COMPLETE physical like I have never seen before. She treats you as a whole person...treats every part of you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sosnowski?