Urology  |
Dr. Jennifer Sobol, DO
Jennifer Sobol, D.O. is a partner in the Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C. Dr. Sobol has practiced in the Metropolitan Detroit area since 2006. Dr. Sobol is experienced in all areas of adult urology. She has special clinical interests in Female Urology, Neurourology, Male Incontinence, and Urethral Disorders and has made numerous presentations covering these topics at professional urology meetings across the country. Dr. Sobol is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery. Dr. Sobol received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan in 1994. She received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1999. Dr. Sobol completed her Internship at Botsford General Hospital in Farmington Hills, Michigan in 2000. She completed her general surgery training in 2002 and her urologic surgery training in 2005 at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed her fellowship in female and male incontinence, Neurourology and Voiding Dysfunction at the University of Michigan in 2006. Dr. Sobol is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.

130 Town Center Dr Ste 101

Troy, MI 48084

Learn about Dr. Sobol

Dr. Sobol's Experience

Dr. Sobol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Urology

Dr. Sobol does not have any board certifications listed.

• Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hernia
  • Hydrocele
  • Kidney Stones
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Prostatitis
  • Scrotal Diseases and Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stress Incontinence
  • Testicle Disorders
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction
  • Urethral Diverticulum
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Shock Wave Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Vasectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University Of Michigan Medical Center University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Sobol has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sobol has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sobol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sobol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sobol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sobol to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sobol's Performance
Detroit, MI |
She was really great at explaining things.
in Pontiac, MI |
Dr. Sobol is AMAZING. She is caring, down to earth, kind, compassionate and funny and, of course, knowledgeable. Her staff is very welcoming, warm and kind and efficient. II have some very LARGE kidney stones so I have to see her A LOT and even though this situation I am in is very difficult she makes it easier to go through with her excellent bedside manner.
in Rochester Hills Mi |
Dr. Sobol is an exceptional Dr. explains everything you need to know, I had a very good experience with her, I will continue to see her on a regular basis. I definitely would recommend her to my family and friends. Thank you so much Dr. Sobol! Linda C Cummings
in Rochester, MI |
I've been a male patient of Dr. Sobol for many years now. She is always punctual, competent, confident and thorough. Having been on flying status in the US Air Force for many years, I've found that female physicians are considerably more thorough in their treatment, care and explanations than male physicians (and I've had many over many years). I'm a kidney cancer survivor and Dr. Sobol has taken excellent care of me. I would highly recommend Dr. Sobol and her entire staff.
Utica, MI |
My 82 yo mother has had a good experience with Dr. Sobol - nice office, friendly staff, dedicated professional, patient when explaining a diagnosis and answering questions. I liked that she shared her information with me, too, so I could understand a bit of her decision-making process regarding my mom's treatment.
in Burton, MI |
I am extremely satisfied with the care and services provided by Dr. Sobol. Dr. Sobol took the time to answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable with the procedure. I also appreciate that I was able to have the procedure done at her office instead of an operating room. I would highly recommend her to any male considering a vasectomy.
Rochester, MI |
Dr Sobol was friendly and compassionate. She made me feel relaxed and was very understanding of how personal an issue I was coming to her with, Though she has heard my complaint thousands of times for me it was embarrassing to talk about and she was very sensitive to my feelings.
in Fenton, MI |
I'm very pleased with the care I have rec'd as a oatient of Dr Jennifer Sobol, and have already been recommending her to other women! She is very knowledgeable, personable-& even fun in my experiences! I had the Durosphere- collagen procedure, which helped tremendously to correct a problem of a leaking bladder. The follow-up as recommended was very successful! Thx De. Sobol for making my daily life so much easier I Satisfied completely, Risalie VALUTIS
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Sobol, DO?
Are you Dr. Sobol?