Dr. Jennifer Sidman, MD

Dr. Jennifer Sidman, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Jennifer Sidman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Sidman is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Sidman

Dr. Sidman's Experience

Dr. Sidman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Hyperthyroidism
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Wellness Examination

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Sidman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sidman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sidman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sidman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sidman to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Sidman's Performance
in Gainesville, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Sidman for many years and have always been happy with my care. She is always ready to listen to my concerns and will answer all of my questions, no matter how silly they may sound. I would recommend Dr. Sidman to anyone who wants professional and caring healthcare. None better!
in Gainesville, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Sidman for close to 30 years. I find her to be very friendly, kind, knowledgable, patient and sympathetic. She spends as much time with her patients as they need and answers all questions thoroughly. She and her assistant Pam are so nice! I highly recommend Dr Sidman!
in Gainesville, FL |
I starting going here for birth control. I started taking a pack that worked perfect for me until it was recalled. Dr.sidman never even told me it had been recalled and just randomly switched me. I had been taking that one for 3 months until cvs gave me the wrong thing Dr. sidman denied it and then tried to charge me $80 just for me to tell her she sent in the wrong thing. she now refuses to refil my prescription and I have been on my period 2 months because of her. I will not go back there.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us and we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. If you would like to speak about this experience, please call us at 352-373-0211.
Gainesville, FL |
If you would like to waste your time and money, choose her!
We sincerely apologize for any issues experienced at our practice and value this feedback. We are dedicated to providing timely, patient-centered, quality care and regret that this was not the experience described. Since this was an anonymous post, we are not able to reach out to you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our office at 352-373-0211 to express your concerns.
Gainesville, FL |
Been seeing Dr. Sidman for several years. Appreciate her attention to me and my needs. She answers questions directly and if needed, researches the answers and let's you know what she finds out quickly. I appreciate both her and the staff.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr Sidman has been my physician for many years. She is extremely knowledgeable ... and accessible. I am totally satisfied with her skills, ability, and practice.
Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Sidman and the staff at Gainesville Family Physicians are always prompt and courteous. I don't have to wait to be seen when I arrive for my appointments. I don't have to schedule appointments months in advance either. Dr. Sidman listens and asks questions to make sure she arrives at the best possible course of treatment. Dr. Sidman is very personable and has a great bedside manner. I never feel rushed. When I had an after hours issue, she spoke to me directly and was incredibly helpful.
High Springs, FL |
Rude, unprofessional...not exactly how she is a doctor at all. If you have something wrong with you, go elsewhere for help.
Dr. Sidman and our entire staff are committed to giving the highest level of patient centered care. I welcome your call to see if we may be able to assist you in any way.
Gainesville, FL |
The office is more about money than it is of care. If you get a yearly physical exam paid by your insurance, you cannot ask any questions of the doctor or will be asked to pay more,
in High Springs, FL |
One the best doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough, I never feel rushed, easy to communicate with. Highly recommend!!!
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr Sidman is a thoughtful and intelligent physician who is willing to trust that I know my own body and that I'm telling the truth about my symptoms. Instead of dismissing my multi-symptom and multi-faceted health condition as being all in my head, she has referred me to specialists who possibly can help. It's nice to be treated like a human being. I've been struggling with an undiagnosed/wrong diagnosis for a long time, and she is the first person to really try to make a difference.
A doctor that does not care. All she does is recommend a specialist for EVERYTHING. Suffered through a week of severe pain waiting for her results...no prescription or anything. She was far too concerned with the vacation was taking. Now I'm stuck in pain going into the weekend. Thanks Doc! If you want a doctor that truly cares, do not choose this one or you'll end up in the ER.
Gainesville, FL |
She is politly rude. She is your boss instead of your Dr, get ready for her professional judgmental skill.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Sidman, MD?

Visit Dr. Sidman

Dr. Sidman accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Group Plan PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA