Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Jennifer Retzloff, MD
Dr. Jennifer Retzloff, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Retzloff is affiliated with Northeast Methodist Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

1139 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 405

• HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Husky Health

Learn about Dr. Retzloff

Our goal as internal medicine specialists is not only to diagnose and manage acute and chronic adult illnesses, but more importantly to guide individuals to lifestyle behaviors conducive to physical, emotional, and spiritual health. We also strive to be the patient's advocate in an increasingly complex medical environment.

Dr. Retzloff's Experience

Dr. Retzloff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Univ Of Texas Medical Branch Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Univ Of Texas Medical Branch Hospital

Dr. Retzloff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Retzloff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Retzloff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Retzloff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Retzloff to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Retzloff's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Retzloff has always listened to my concerns and asked thoughtful questions which lets me know she understands my health issues. I feel like she is genuinely trying to help. She is pleasant and empathetic. I have always gotten to see her when I really needed to and the people at the front desk are nice and accommodating. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Retzloff and IMED to my friends and family.
Thank you for your kind words! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving our patients. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We'll be sure to share your comments with Dr. Retzloff.
San Antonio, TX |
A top notch scientist that cares about the patient.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Boerne, TX |
I've found Dr. Retzloff to be truly interested in my health; she's a doctor who obviously got into this field of expertise for the right reason: helping people attain better health! In addition, she spends the time needed to review her files and latest test results in order to thoroughly explain them to me as her patient. She is well prepared, very organized, and always ready to greet me with a smile. I can easily and highly recommend Dr. Retzloff.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! We will be sure to pass this information along to Dr. Retzloff.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Retzloff is a warm, caring and professional physician. She gives as much time as possible to listen to my concerns, explain the various options and answer all my many questions. I have never had a better personal and professional relationship with my primary physician .
We are grateful for the kind words regarding our physician. We will be sure to pass along the message to Dr. Retzloff.
in San Antonio, TX |
Friendly, professional, and extremely thorough!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Total care
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Retzloff is a rarity this days: knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate, efficient, listens to her patients, explains her diagnosis and above all she cares. She is a doctor superstar.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was a patient of Dr. Retzloff for several years until she moved to a new practice. Since then I have not found another doctor to replace her integrity, ability to listen well, and considerate of all your needs with no added pressure. Her services is unmatched and I hope I can get in to see her again soon.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Retzloff. We will be sure to pass along this appreciation.
in San Antonio |
I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Retzloff. Genuinely always the best experience, service and care! You are never rushed in and out. Dr. Retzloff is above and beyond one of the finest Doctors i have ever had experience with. Always can be trusted to give you the best care, guidance , advise and treatment.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Retzloff is very understanding and caring. She listens to me. I am very pleased with her as my Dr.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words.
in San Antonio, TX |
Prescribed medicine that I was allergic to didn't check my chart. Pharmacist had to call her. Did't help improve my diabetese. Changed docs doing better now.
San Antonio, TX |
Told me to go to ER for bloodpressure which was slightly elevated and sugars that were slightly elevated. She said,"I will know if you went to the ER or not." I chose to go to my endocrinologist and my cardiologist instead so she dismissed me as a patient. I believe the doctor patient relationship should be based on informed consent. Dr. Retzlaff is, in my opinion too dogmatic. Later, I did go to the emergency room where I was told my numbers were not high enough for the emergency room.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Retzloff is an outstanding physician. She is extremely knowledgeable and personable, and has a delightful straightforward manner. These days it is very hard to find a clinician of her kind, who takes the time to ask thorough questions and learn enough about her patients to have a complete picture. This is extremely important for making an accurate diagnosis and providing effective treatment. Dr. Retzloff does an outstanding job. Nothing more important than trusting your doctor!
in San Antonio, TX |
An excellent doctor. Very focused on you as a patient and what is needed to help any health issues you have.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Retzloff, MD?

Visit Dr. Retzloff