Dr. Jennifer Reimer, DO

Dr. Jennifer Reimer, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Jennifer Reimer, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Point Pleasant Boro, NJ. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Reimer is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center.

Dr. Reimer's Experience

See how Dr. Reimer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reimer

Dr. Reimer accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Reimer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reimer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reimer to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Reimer's Performance
Toms River, NJ |
My Experience was Terrible!!!!.Does NOT LISTEN. quick abrupt oddly preoccupied on data entry on computer instead of patients needs, waste of valuable time and money, and too many errors with referrals ...felt worse after seeing her! Buyer Beware! especially with your health care needs!!!!
Toms River, NJ |
talks doesn't listen on computer and pushes expensive meds instead of generics and felt she didn't even see me waste of my time. life and money
Point pleasant |
Dr. Reimer is wonderful, genuine and very personable
in Pp NJ |
Hyper, rushed, and frankly seems too busy to listen. Walls are paper thin too, so if you're looking for privacy don't count on it because she talks loud. Office staff was great though. Too bad because the Doc is such a steamroller I won't go back. She's young and hasn't learned how to listen. Too busy with data entry during the rushed visit. Likes her ad on upsells too. Not my cup of tea. I need a doc who can slow down and take an interest.
Wall, NJ |
Overly rushed appointment. Spoke fast, interrupted and cut me off multiple times. Hugged me without asking if I was comfortable with it. Never called to follow up as she stated she would. Staff told me bloodwork was clear when I had multiple severe deficiencies. Incorrectly billed my visit so now I'm going back and forth with the insur. co. and billing agency. Nurses wander around chatting loudly like it's a sorority house. Absolutely ridiculous, awful experience.
in Point Pleasant, NJ |
Dr Reimer from the beginning amazing! I've been a patient of hers for a little over 3 years. I trust her with my life! She's so thorough, compassionate and treats me with the up most respect. She has a special place in my heart. Thank you for being such a loyal and caring doctor.
Manasquan, NJ |
Dr Reimer started out as a good doctor for me, but lately itt is almost impossible to get an appointment when I need to and I have to go to an immediate care clinic. Also her staff is incompetent, they have messed up my rx several times and also do not return calls. They are sometimes short and unfriendly. I like dr remier but will be searching for a new dr., one who is available and whose office staff do not act like they are doing you a favor to answer your questions.
in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ |
My husband was being treated by the her for more than 3yrs. My husbands illnesses are very involved and complicated which she was well aware of which usually results in a week long hospital stay. A few weeks ago I called the office on a Friday at 8:30am my husband was getting sick I asked if I could bring him in but they had no emergency appointments. Then at 1:00pm nurse called and told me that she said to bring him to the pulmonary Dr.(on friday @ 1:00) he didn't even have one.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Reimer, DO?
Are you Dr. Reimer?

Compare Dr. Reimer

}

Dr. Reimer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Reimer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reimer's Board Certifications

St. Michael's Medical Center

Completed in 2011

Seton Hall University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Reimer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reimer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Health Screening