Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Jennifer Reimer, DO
Dr. Jennifer Reimer, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Point Pleasant Boro, NJ. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Reimer is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center, Ocean Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center.

800 Route 88

Point Pleasant Boro, NJ 08742

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Reimer

Dr. Reimer's Experience

Dr. Reimer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Diabetes Type 2
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Sinusitis

• Health Screening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Seton Hall University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • St. Michael's Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Reimer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reimer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reimer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reimer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reimer to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Reimer's Performance
Brick, NJ |
Dr. Reimer is fantastic.You feel very comfortable with her. She is not clinical and actually listens to the patient. I trust her diagnosis and recommendations.
Point Pleasant, NJ |
Dr. Reimer is an outstanding physician, who is extremely knowledgable. I know each time I go for an appointment I will receive the best quality care and service. Dr. Reimer is professional, caring, and never rushes me out but spends time answering questions on my healthcare plan. I recommend Dr. Reimer's practice for anyone seeking an outstanding general practitioner.
Brick, NJ |
They have no idea what they are doing there. They reschedule me an appointment and when I come in they have no idea what I'm there for. There record keeping on what they give you should be reported to the state. Argue with you about prescription that they wrote and have no record of it. Needless to say. I'm not going back. On top of it she got nasty to me.
in Pt. Pleasant. NJ |
I am a registered nurse with over 40 years experience. Dr. Reimer is one of the best physicians I have ever met. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She is very thorough and always professional. The same is true for her nurse practitioner Patricia Berkowitz. Office staff are great too.
Toms River, NJ |
wont feel she is inept
in Brick, NJ |
They have lied about charges and been unresponsive to their own corporate office fir several months now. I get the sense that they may look to milk workmanship compensation..... I have no comp claim but they decided to increase my charges as though they were fir workmanship comp and have refused to charge the agreed upon fee charging 65% higher fees for workmanship comp even though I'm paying out of pocket. Very unprofessional and not a doctor who instills any confidence
Toms River, NJ |
talks doesn't listen on computer and pushes expensive meds instead of generics and felt she didn't even see me waste of my time. life and money
Point pleasant |
Dr. Reimer is wonderful, genuine and very personable
in Pp NJ |
Hyper, rushed, and frankly seems too busy to listen. Walls are paper thin too, so if you're looking for privacy don't count on it because she talks loud. Office staff was great though. Too bad because the Doc is such a steamroller I won't go back. She's young and hasn't learned how to listen. Too busy with data entry during the rushed visit. Likes her ad on upsells too. Not my cup of tea. I need a doc who can slow down and take an interest.
Wall, NJ |
Overly rushed appointment. Spoke fast, interrupted and cut me off multiple times. Hugged me without asking if I was comfortable with it. Never called to follow up as she stated she would. Staff told me bloodwork was clear when I had multiple severe deficiencies. Incorrectly billed my visit so now I'm going back and forth with the insur. co. and billing agency. Nurses wander around chatting loudly like it's a sorority house. Absolutely ridiculous, awful experience.
in Point Pleasant, NJ |
Dr Reimer from the beginning amazing! I've been a patient of hers for a little over 3 years. I trust her with my life! She's so thorough, compassionate and treats me with the up most respect. She has a special place in my heart. Thank you for being such a loyal and caring doctor.
Manasquan, NJ |
Dr Reimer started out as a good doctor for me, but lately itt is almost impossible to get an appointment when I need to and I have to go to an immediate care clinic. Also her staff is incompetent, they have messed up my rx several times and also do not return calls. They are sometimes short and unfriendly. I like dr remier but will be searching for a new dr., one who is available and whose office staff do not act like they are doing you a favor to answer your questions.
in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ |
My husband was being treated by the her for more than 3yrs. My husbands illnesses are very involved and complicated which she was well aware of which usually results in a week long hospital stay. A few weeks ago I called the office on a Friday at 8:30am my husband was getting sick I asked if I could bring him in but they had no emergency appointments. Then at 1:00pm nurse called and told me that she said to bring him to the pulmonary Dr.(on friday @ 1:00) he didn't even have one.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Reimer, DO?
Are you Dr. Reimer?