Dr. Jennifer Rajkumar, MD

Dr. Jennifer Rajkumar, MD

Family Medicine  |
Female

Dr. Jennifer Rajkumar, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gretna, LA. She has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Rajkumar is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus.

Ochsner Health Center - Gretna

441 Wall Blvd

Gretna, LA 70056

Learn about Dr. Rajkumar

Dr. Rajkumar's Experience

Dr. Rajkumar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Rajkumar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rajkumar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajkumar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 50 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Rajkumar is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Rajkumar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajkumar to family and friends
Dr. Rajkumar's Performance
in Harvey, LA |
My sister and I had previously been with our primary physician for many years until she unexpectedly retired. This left us scared and scrambling! We decided on Ochsner and picked Dr Paul Marquise, as recommended by family members. Needless to say, Dr Marquise retired also after six months. Another choice. We prayed, and asked to be directed to one who, first, wasn't retirement age, and secondly,would hold our true interest at heart. Someone we can trust/depend. Happily we got that in her!
in Gretna, LA |
Yes I would tell everyone how pleased I am with this doctor. She is a 5 star
in New Orleans, LA |
I absolutely love Dr. Rajkumar. She is truly a dream and a jewel. She takes her time to listen to what you have to say and makes you feel important. She is the first Dr. that every responded personally to my emails and she always does it in a timely manner. She's very thorough and I always brag about how good my Dr. is. I have referred several people to her. And will continue to do so. She also takes the time to explain everything to you so that you're not left trying to figure things out.
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr. Rajkumar and Nurse Kisha made me feel extremely comfortable. This has been the best Ochsner experience I have ever had. They both were very open and answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerned!
New Orleans, LA |
Dr Rajkumar graciously took the time to listen to my concerns and was willing to work with me on my goals. She is passionate about health and wellness and helped me get off some of my medications.
in New Orleans, LA |
IMHO she is extremely knowledgeable and appear to care about her patients. I like intellengence in my doctors. She is not cold in nature.....much warmth.....much caring. Not enough doctors seem to possess this quality!!
Metairie, LA |
Dr. Raj is fantastic, she takes the time to listen offers suggestions as well as advice. Dr. Raj cares about her patient's health diet exercise and well being.
in Harvey, LA |
I am so blessed to be able to have Dr. Rajkumar as my primary physican. Dr. Rajkumar has listened to me and my concerns since I first met her at a weight loss seminar. She has shared vital information to me as her client, helping me to be able to sustain my life span. She has exhibited great bedside manners towards her patients. I came to her hoping that I could lose some weight and lower my A1C, and for the past 6 months, Dr. Rajkumar has helped me to succeed in this endeavor. Thank you.
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr.Rajkumar is a great doctor. Everytime I see her she shows genuine concern about me as a person. She is thorough and I can comfortably discuss any of my health issues with her. The office is friendly and the staff is courteous. I am not a fan of going to the doctor, but Dr.Rajkumar has really changed that for me. I have reccommended her to my co-workers and I highly reccommend Dr.Rajkumar to anyone seeking high quality, professional health care!
Gretna, LA |
Dr. Rajkumar is great! I recently moved to New Orleans and have not had good luck with doctors. She helped me understand my illness today and how we are going to treat it, and she referred me to other doctors in the area that I need to see. I have already recommended her to two friends that have recently moved to the area as well. I have found my doctor in New Orleans!
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr Rajkumar is excellent. She takes the time to listen and offers practical solutions to address your health concerns - after she understands your lifestyle. I recommend her highly.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Rajkumar, MD?
Are you Dr. Rajkumar?