Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 55

Dr. Porter

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Sgy

7201 Wisconsin Ave Ste 515 Bethesda, MD 20814

Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bethesda, MD and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Duke University medical school in 1991. She is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Porter to book an appointment.

Dr. Porter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Porter

Dr. Porter?
I've always been insecure about my nose and it's something I wanted to fix for well over a decade. I'm so grateful that I found Dr. Porter. She is patient, and truly listened to all of my concerns and wishes prior to surgery. With Dr. Porter, I felt reassured that I was in the right hands. She delivered the best results possible while keeping me looking like me! I was fearful of looking like I had "work done", but my results were so natural and suited my face. I'm almost three months post-op now and feeling great. The staff was also very kind and supportive throughout the whole process.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Lovely person, there's no other way to describe her. She is a skilled surgeon and a pleasure to spend time with.
Noushka – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
I had a septic rhinoplasty with Dr. Porter and had an excellent experience. I wanted my dorsal hump reduced and my septum straightened. She delivered! I found throughout the process she was easy to talk to and was straightforward about what was achievable with my nose. The surgery went well and I am very pleased with the results!
Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
I suffer from adult acne. On top of that I also have dry, sensitive skin. Experimenting with different products and doctors left my skin and I exhausted. However, when I came to Dr. PP’s office she dived right into my treatment. In just 6 months, with two treatment sessions, Dr. PP and her staff have managed to help me get a 16+ year problem under control.
Catherine Hinton – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Dr. Porter performed upper and lower eyelid surgery on me in April 2019 and I am absolutely thrilled with my results. She and her team are so kind and professional and have continually checked in to make sure I was healing correctly. Thank you, Dr. Porter, for making me look like a 30-year-old again!
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Very professional, friendly, welcoming. Everyone takes time to accommodate your needs. Would definitely recommended to anyone looking for great facial treatments etc.
Anna A. in Bethesda, MD – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
The office staff is very friendly and the office runs on time which is great. Dr. Porter is very approachable. I have only had one laser hair removal treatment so far and already notice a difference.
M.P. in Bethesda, MD – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Results are always very satisfying and Dr. Porter makes you feel comfortable and well taken care of. The office is accommodating and friendly. It's an overall terrific experience every time.
Wendy in Bethesda, MD – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Dr. Porter did a wonderful job with my rhinoplasty, I felt comfortable during the entire process and love the outcome. I trust Dr. Porter with any work I may need in the future. The staff is also very nice and helpful. Overall, the best outcome I could have imagined.
J. Griffin in Bethesda, MD – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Always takes her time. Knows exactly the look I am looking for...natural and fresh.
N.P. in Bethesda, MD – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Dr .Porter is very patient and pleasant , I have the best experience getting surgery with her, . I have all my question answer. I cant say enough for Dr .Porter she is very fantastic doctor. And iam very happy with the result.
Jamie E. in Bethesda, MD – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
From first consultation to 1 year post surgery, I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Porter. My confidence has increased so much as a result of this procedure and the results are so natural and fitting to my face. I would recommend Dr. Porter to anybody considering rhinoplasty.
B.E. in Bethesda, MD – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Chevey Chase Facial. They were very accommodating, friendly, and professional. I trust Dr. Porter and the staff throughout the entire processes and felt comfortable discussing my desires and concerns. I honestly believe that I would not have gone through with the surgery had I not felt as confident as I did in Dr. Porter being able to help me achieve the results that I wanted. The entire process was fantastic and I am thrilled with my results!
Virginia Meadows in Bethesda, MD – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Doctor and staff both extremely friendly and efficient!!!
Amy B. in Bethesda, MD – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Doctors bedside manner is excellent. Also, she is very personable and patient friendly. Keep up the good work. Thank you for your considerate and caring attitude.
C. Gould in Bethesda, MD – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
My 1st experience with Dr. Porter and her staff was when l recently called the office asking about what can be done for me to reduce aging signs on my face. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant. They took their time to explain the options available to me. I have just turned 47. I got the Botox treatment and a dermal filler to reduce laughing lines. Dr. Porter really knows her stuff and l will recommend her services any day to my loved one.
Tina Spence in Bethesda, MD – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Reliably amazing staff--so consistent--I will always come here for my aesthetic needs!
Margaret Chase in Bethesda, MD – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Professional and courteous staff. Dr. Jennifer Porter is an outstanding doctor who delivers the best care and truly cares about her patients. I am a long time patient who travels over two hours and have never considered seeking another physian.
K.E.S. in Bethesda, MD – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Dr. Porter is excellent! I wanted to improve the shape of my nose while retaining my unique look - a tall order, but Dr. Porter succeeded! I love taking 'selfies' now and do not dislike the sight of my nose at all anymore, and people say I look great!
C.A.W. in Bethesda, MD – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
I Highly Recommend! I have been searching for months for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for my eyes... and I came across Dr. Jennifer Parker Porter's profile. She is very professional and highly skilled... meaning, I had no scarring and very very minimum pain... and her staff provided outstanding customer service! Thank you Dr. Porter... my husband loves your work on my eyes.
C. Morris in Bethesda, MD – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Porter?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery