Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 56

Dr. Porter

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Sgy

7201 WISCONSIN AVE Bethesda, MD 20814

Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bethesda, MD and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Duke University medical school in 1991. She is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Porter to book an appointment.

Dr. Porter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Porter

Dr. Porter
Today I had the best facial at Chevy Chase Face my skin is glowing and I feel like a new person!
Nicole Bayles – Jul 31, 2021
The results have exceeded my expectation. Dr. Porter and her staff are welcoming warm professionals and I am grateful to be in her care. I did PRP injections with Keravive to help my aging hair, I saw results more quickly than I anticipated and the results are more impressive than I expected. Dr. Porter put me at ease with her kindness and professionalism. Should I choose another procedure later I know it will be with Dr. Porter.
Apr 14, 2021
Dr. Porter recently performed Thermage on my face and neck. She is very thorough and explains what she is doing. I’ve had Thermage 3 other times but this was my first time with Dr. Porter. Such an amazing difference! I’ve also had fillers done by Dr. Porter. She is very caring, has a gentle touch and never rushes through any services.
Apr 02, 2021
I've been wanting a rhinoplasty for years, but was hesitant in going to just anyone given I am multiracial and had a nose that reflected that. I found Dr. Porter through an existing patient whose before and after picture went viral on Twitter. When I came for my in person consultation in September, I was photographed, given a realistic idea of what my new nose could look like thanks to computer imaging software, paid my deposit and set my surgery date. Dr. Porter was clear with what she could do for me and no words can describe how grateful I am she was able to deliver. Flashforward to 2/15 and I underwent my rhinoplasty. Everything prior leading up to the day of my surgery was fabulous as far as customer service, communicating with the lovely staff (thanks Jayda!) and having my many questions answered. I had no pain post op and was checked up on personally by Dr. Porter and Kelly throughout my recovery week. I got my cast removed 2/23 and I LOVE my results even with the swelling.
Lajae Johnson – Feb 25, 2021
I've been wanting a rhinoplasty for as long as I can remember. I had this bump on the bridge of my nose that made me self-conscious & no other doctor/consultation in the area made me feel as comfortable & ready for this surgery like Dr. Porter. She showed me pictures of how it would look & it came out way better than the image simulation!! I've never had surgery before & I was so scared because this is the focal point of my face. I just wanted the bump removed & a little tip work to make it look natural & symmetrical. I am BEYOND happy with my results!! Recovery was also so smooth! I barely bruised & the instructions for care were very clear. I had the best experience with Dr. Porter & her staff at the office. I communicated mostly with Kelly who has been extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive, but the other office staff are so welcoming & helpful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Porter for a rhinoplasty, she's the best!!
Best experience - rhinoplasty – Dec 18, 2020
Dr. Porter is fantastic, I could not have asked for a better rhinoplasty experience. She is patient, gentle, kind, and has an excellent eye for natural yet refined results. I still look and feel like myself, but now I love showing off my side profile! I highly recommend Dr. Porter and her team.
Sep 09, 2020
I've always been insecure about my nose and it's something I wanted to fix for well over a decade. I'm so grateful that I found Dr. Porter. She is patient, and truly listened to all of my concerns and wishes prior to surgery. With Dr. Porter, I felt reassured that I was in the right hands. She delivered the best results possible while keeping me looking like me! I was fearful of looking like I had "work done", but my results were so natural and suited my face. I'm almost three months post-op now and feeling great. The staff was also very kind and supportive throughout the whole process.
Feb 11, 2020
Lovely person, there's no other way to describe her. She is a skilled surgeon and a pleasure to spend time with.
Noushka – Aug 09, 2019
I had a septic rhinoplasty with Dr. Porter and had an excellent experience. I wanted my dorsal hump reduced and my septum straightened. She delivered! I found throughout the process she was easy to talk to and was straightforward about what was achievable with my nose. The surgery went well and I am very pleased with the results!
Aug 07, 2019
I suffer from adult acne. On top of that I also have dry, sensitive skin. Experimenting with different products and doctors left my skin and I exhausted. However, when I came to Dr. PP’s office she dived right into my treatment. In just 6 months, with two treatment sessions, Dr. PP and her staff have managed to help me get a 16+ year problem under control.
Catherine Hinton – Jul 26, 2019
Dr. Porter performed upper and lower eyelid surgery on me in April 2019 and I am absolutely thrilled with my results. She and her team are so kind and professional and have continually checked in to make sure I was healing correctly. Thank you, Dr. Porter, for making me look like a 30-year-old again!
Apr 12, 2019
Very professional, friendly, welcoming. Everyone takes time to accommodate your needs. Would definitely recommended to anyone looking for great facial treatments etc.
Anna A. in Bethesda, MD – Jul 05, 2018
The office staff is very friendly and the office runs on time which is great. Dr. Porter is very approachable. I have only had one laser hair removal treatment so far and already notice a difference.
M.P. in Bethesda, MD – Jun 29, 2018
Results are always very satisfying and Dr. Porter makes you feel comfortable and well taken care of. The office is accommodating and friendly. It's an overall terrific experience every time.
Wendy in Bethesda, MD – Jun 21, 2018
Dr. Porter did a wonderful job with my rhinoplasty, I felt comfortable during the entire process and love the outcome. I trust Dr. Porter with any work I may need in the future. The staff is also very nice and helpful. Overall, the best outcome I could have imagined.
J. Griffin in Bethesda, MD – Jun 02, 2018
Always takes her time. Knows exactly the look I am looking for...natural and fresh.
N.P. in Bethesda, MD – May 18, 2018
Dr .Porter is very patient and pleasant , I have the best experience getting surgery with her, . I have all my question answer. I cant say enough for Dr .Porter she is very fantastic doctor. And iam very happy with the result.
Jamie E. in Bethesda, MD – Apr 25, 2018
From first consultation to 1 year post surgery, I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Porter. My confidence has increased so much as a result of this procedure and the results are so natural and fitting to my face. I would recommend Dr. Porter to anybody considering rhinoplasty.
B.E. in Bethesda, MD – Apr 12, 2018
I had a wonderful experience with Chevey Chase Facial. They were very accommodating, friendly, and professional. I trust Dr. Porter and the staff throughout the entire processes and felt comfortable discussing my desires and concerns. I honestly believe that I would not have gone through with the surgery had I not felt as confident as I did in Dr. Porter being able to help me achieve the results that I wanted. The entire process was fantastic and I am thrilled with my results!
Virginia Meadows in Bethesda, MD – Apr 10, 2018
Doctor and staff both extremely friendly and efficient!!!
Amy B. in Bethesda, MD – Apr 05, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Porter?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery