Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Porter

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Sgy

7201 Wisconsin Ave Ste 515 Bethesda, MD 20814

Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Duke University in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Porter accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Porter's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Porter's conditions and procedures:

• Broken Nose
  • Deviated Septum
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Facial Fracture
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Porter

Dr. Porter?
Dr. Porter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD
Dr. Porter performed upper and lower eyelid surgery on me in April 2019 and I am absolutely thrilled with my results. She and her team are so kind and professional and have continually checked in to make sure I was healing correctly. Thank you, Dr. Porter, for making me look like a 30-year-old again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Very professional, friendly, welcoming. Everyone takes time to accommodate your needs. Would definitely recommended to anyone looking for great facial treatments etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
The office staff is very friendly and the office runs on time which is great. Dr. Porter is very approachable. I have only had one laser hair removal treatment so far and already notice a difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Results are always very satisfying and Dr. Porter makes you feel comfortable and well taken care of. The office is accommodating and friendly. It's an overall terrific experience every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Dr. Porter did a wonderful job with my rhinoplasty, I felt comfortable during the entire process and love the outcome. I trust Dr. Porter with any work I may need in the future. The staff is also very nice and helpful. Overall, the best outcome I could have imagined.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Always takes her time. Knows exactly the look I am looking for...natural and fresh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Dr .Porter is very patient and pleasant , I have the best experience getting surgery with her, . I have all my question answer. I cant say enough for Dr .Porter she is very fantastic doctor. And iam very happy with the result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
From first consultation to 1 year post surgery, I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Porter. My confidence has increased so much as a result of this procedure and the results are so natural and fitting to my face. I would recommend Dr. Porter to anybody considering rhinoplasty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Chevey Chase Facial. They were very accommodating, friendly, and professional. I trust Dr. Porter and the staff throughout the entire processes and felt comfortable discussing my desires and concerns. I honestly believe that I would not have gone through with the surgery had I not felt as confident as I did in Dr. Porter being able to help me achieve the results that I wanted. The entire process was fantastic and I am thrilled with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Doctor and staff both extremely friendly and efficient!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Doctors bedside manner is excellent. Also, she is very personable and patient friendly. Keep up the good work. Thank you for your considerate and caring attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
My 1st experience with Dr. Porter and her staff was when l recently called the office asking about what can be done for me to reduce aging signs on my face. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant. They took their time to explain the options available to me. I have just turned 47. I got the Botox treatment and a dermal filler to reduce laughing lines. Dr. Porter really knows her stuff and l will recommend her services any day to my loved one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Reliably amazing staff--so consistent--I will always come here for my aesthetic needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Professional and courteous staff. Dr. Jennifer Porter is an outstanding doctor who delivers the best care and truly cares about her patients. I am a long time patient who travels over two hours and have never considered seeking another physian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Dr. Porter is excellent! I wanted to improve the shape of my nose while retaining my unique look - a tall order, but Dr. Porter succeeded! I love taking 'selfies' now and do not dislike the sight of my nose at all anymore, and people say I look great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
I Highly Recommend! I have been searching for months for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for my eyes... and I came across Dr. Jennifer Parker Porter's profile. She is very professional and highly skilled... meaning, I had no scarring and very very minimum pain... and her staff provided outstanding customer service! Thank you Dr. Porter... my husband loves your work on my eyes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Dr. Porter did an amazing job. I had no complications and my surgery came out better than expected and looked very natural. Dr. Porter is very warm and I always felt very comfortable with her. Her staff is also very friendly and make you feel at home. They are very communicative and talked me through the entire process. I would definitely recommend Dr. Porter and her team to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Definitely measuring up to my expectations. Doctor and staff is very helpful, and just simply Amazing! Any question that you have is always answered, and any issue you have is dealt with in a very professional manner. Dr. Porter had been very good to me and has helped me along through every step of the process, I would recommend her to anyone. I appreciate Dr. Porter and I am very thankful for her work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
Fabulous results! This is the first time my Dysport has looked natural on the forehead, with no heavy eyebrows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Porter, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Parker-Porter for over a decade. Her expertise and gentle nature make her a pleasure to deal with. The staff is equally fabulous. I will never go anywhere else!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Porter?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Porter treats patients.

Suburban Hospital