Dr. Jennifer H. Perryman, MD

Dr. Jennifer H. Perryman, MD

Dermatology | Female

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.Read more

Forefront Dermatology - Louisville

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Perryman's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Perryman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perryman

Dr. Perryman accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Perryman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Perryman

Dr. Perryman's Review Details
4.5 based on 24 responses
Experience with Dr. Perryman
Dr. Perryman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (19)
Fort Collins, CO |
Very personable; not in a rush; listens well.
Denver, CO |
Dr Perryman treated me excellently. one of the most professional doctors I have every visited. I would highly recommend her. She was thorough with her questions about my problem. very attentive about my issue and was not quick to conclusions. I have a follow up appointment to take care of my problem. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
in Greeley, CO |
Had my first appointment with Dr. Perryman this morning at the Greeley Colorado office. Very pleasant experience. Clean and beautiful office space. Very nice and professional staff. Dr. Perryman was very kind and professional. She took the time to talk with me and made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend.
Denver, CO |
She has Great bed side manner, gives lots of information, she answered all questions and looked into all concerns thoroughly. We would highly recommend her.
in Gill, co |
Dr. Perryman was informative about all skin conditions my husband and I had. She was diligent in providing further medical/dermatological services that I needed. Both she and her staff showed professionalism in handling biopsies and followup appointments. It is obvious Dr. Perryman cares about her patients and takes the time to explain to older patients, who might not get it the first time.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Perryman is one of the best Dermatologist here in Louisville. I would highly recommend Dr. Perryman to anyone. She is very caring about her patients and takes the time to explain things to them. She also has a great personality and is very easy to talk to regarding any skin conditions or procedures that may need to be discussed. We really hate to see her leave our community and wish her and her family nothing but the best in their upcoming adventures.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Perryman is an excellent physician. She is thorough, prompt, very personable, explains any procedure or medication thoroughly, so that you understand the procedure or the medication. She will answer your questions or any concerns you might have as she is dedicated to your well being. She is extremely competent and well versed in all areas of Dermatology. She is a definite asset to any Dermatology office and I highly recommend her to be your Dermatologist.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Perryman is a wonderful, caring doctor who treats her patients with empathy and compassion. As a mature patient, I am a bit self conscious as my body does not look like a twenty-something. Dr Perryman made me feel at ease with the whole process as she examined me from head to toe. I really like how she talked me throuth each process while she was doing it, so I knew what was coming next. She listens to me taking all the time I needed. I will surely miss her gentle and caring touch.
in Louisville, KY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Perryman. As a new patient, Dr. Perryman was extremely kind, friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I have been a patient for years and have confidently recommended her to many friends and family members that have also become very satisfied patients. Her gentle demeanor and dermatology expertise is the perfect combination for a perfect doctor!
in Louisville, Kentucky |
Dr.Perryman is an amazing doctor! I was 14 when I began going to Dr.Perryman and I just love her! Dr.Perryman not only makes me feel like I can trust her as a patient, but I also enjoy going to my appointments with her. As a teenager, it's a very big deal to know that your doctor really cares about you and your personal needs.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr Perryman is an excellent Dermatologist and I would highly recommend her . She is extremely competent and knowledgeable in all areas of Dermatology medicine. She is Board Certified, which is another example of her knowledge and excellence in the area of Dermatology medicine and treatment. Her patient contact is friendly, caring, and professional in every respect . She has provided excellent medical care for our family .
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Perryman is amazing! She is considerate of her patients and is very caring. She really takes the time to listen and has an excellent bedside manner.
Louisville,ky |
Dr Perryman is extremely knowledgeable, a true expert in her field. She always takes the time to listen to issues, does a very thorough assessment and follows up until issues are treated/resolved. She does a great job of explaining her diagnosis and treatment plan. Also, I have never had to wait past my appointment time when seeing her.
in Charlestown, IN |
Have seen Dr. Perryman for several years. She is always thorough, prompt and personable. Explains anything and everything clearly. As an RN I am something of a doctor snob and she is the best.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr Perryman is a pleasant and caring person which I find to be very important when searching for a new Dr. I have found it easy to ask questions, get information and answers when I am being seen by her in the office.
in Louisville, KY |
I was referred to Dr Perryman for a possible allergy and testing for it? The first time I met her, she made me feel at ease. She told me exactly what was going to take place. If I had questions, she took the time to explain and make sure I understood before going on. Dr Perryman took her time to summarize her findings of my testing too. Very satisfied with Dr Perryman and her staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer H. Perryman, MD?
Are you Dr. Jennifer H. Perryman, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Perryman

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2005

University of Louisville

Completed in 2006

University of Louisville

Completed in 2009

Hanover College

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Perryman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perryman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perryman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Perryman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
  • Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Perryman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Perryman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Perryman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Perryman's Care Philosophy