Dr. Jennifer Perryman, MD

Dr. Jennifer Perryman, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female
Dr. Jennifer Perryman, MD is a dermatologist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in dermatology.

501 S 2nd St

Louisville, KY 40202

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Perryman

See how frequently Dr. Perryman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Actinic Keratosis
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Perryman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Perryman "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Hanover College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Louisville
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Louisville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Perryman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perryman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perryman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perryman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perryman to family and friends

Dr. Perryman's Performance

Dr. Perryman is very kind and compassionate. She takes time to listen and to help understand what may or may not be happening. She doesn't make you feel like she is in a rush or has better things to do but rather spends the time that is needed to take care of the patient. She answers all questions...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was very impressed with Dr. Perryman and her staff. From the moment I walked into the office I was greeted and attended to right away. A biopsy was done and also lab work for an infection I had had for over 2 years. Within a couple weeks I knew the biopsy was benign and I was given medication...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a great experience at the Greeley Skin Clinic. Dr. Perryman is one of a kind and her staff was very pleasant, from check-in to check-out.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very personable; not in a rush; listens well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Perryman treated me excellently. one of the most professional doctors I have every visited. I would highly recommend her. She was thorough with her questions about my problem. very attentive about my issue and was not quick to conclusions. I have a follow up appointment to take care of my...more
Are you Dr. Perryman?