Dr. Jennifer Pennoyer, MD

Dr. Jennifer Pennoyer, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jennifer Pennoyer earned her B.A. from Harvard University and her medical degree from UConn School of Medicine. She did further training in UConn’s integrated residency program and completed her dermatology residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. She is board-certified and a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and an associate clinical professor at UConn School of Medicine. ?She is a member of the Connecticut Dermatologic Society and Hartford County Medical Association. Dr. Pennoyer’s practice is at the forefront of comprehensive medical, cosmetic and laser dermatology. With one of the most robust offerings of clinical lasers and other FDA-approved technologies, Dr. Pennoyer is typically the first local practice to have state of the art advancements. The practice provides cosmetic procedures that address the broadest range of issues -including several revolutionary, non-surgical fat reduction treatments that address concerns such as double chin, love handles, thighs and arms. Her expertise in cosmetic procedures produces natural-looking enhancement. Pennoyer MD Skin Science®, her exclusive line of skincare products, is solely based on cutting-edge ingredients that have been scientifically proven to be effective and safe. Dr. Pennoyer also specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of skin disorders such as skin cancers.

Jennifer W Pennoyer MD LLC

• Principal Financial Group
  • WellCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Pennoyer

See how frequently Dr. Pennoyer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Dermatitis

Dr. Pennoyer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pennoyer "As a physician, I strive to provide excellent, compassionate care, working with my patients to achieve 'Best Care for a Lifetime'"

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergies
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Tattoo Removal
  • Ultherapy®
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Harvard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center

Dr. Pennoyer has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow

3.3
Dr. Pennoyer's Performance
    GOOD
in Lovell, maine |
I grew up in WH but have since moved to a lake on Maine. I drive 4 hours to see Dr Pennoyer. She's professional, empathetic and talented. Some of these one star reviews seem snarky - she does it all in her practice.. I am Irish/Scottish and I go for skin checks and pre-cancerous issues. She's become very popular ( for obvious reasons) and you would be lucky to get her. My skin is in much better shape because of her care.
Connecticut |
Had my full body scan which was fine. Was convinced to get Impulse light treatment for discoloration. Had to pay over $100 for consultation. Made the appointment- first available was 3 months out. First appointment they moved my time which i couldn't do so i had to wait again for another appt. I called the day before my treatment the second time to ask a question and was told they were cancelling on me again. Refused to give me my money back for the consultation. Ill be going elsewhere.
Avon, CT |
I had the laser treatment to remove sun spots on my face. The spots did not go away so I returned to the office. Dr. Pennoyer's response was "I guess your skin didn't respond to the laser."She didn't seem at all concerned that I got a big nothing for the $300 I paid. She suggested a chemical peel (more $$$). There was no offer of a discount or partial credit towards the peel given the lack of results. No way will I give her another dime when I didn't get results from my first experience!
West Hartford, CT |
I have had different cosmetic procedures done at Dr. Pennoyer's office. Botox for forehead wrinkles, Sculptra filler to fill out lines and wrinkles on my face, Restylyne to plump my lips and laser to remove sunspots on my face. Of course I have had these things done over a few years so I don't look like a mannequin! I have been happy with everything she has done. I had a concern once about one side seeming less full than the other. I was able to get in no problem and she fixed it.
Hartford, CT |
I just tried to make an appointment on 11/3/16 and was told that she's not taking new patients until April. So much for getting help with my skin problem.
in Bloomfield, CT |
Waited 6 months for a "new patient appointment" at this office about removing a mole. The medical assistant and PA were very dismissive of my wishes and instead insisted it didn't need to be removed. They instead suggested I visit a plastic surgeon, so it seems the appointment was a complete waste of my time. They seem to be extremely focused on cosmetics for aging women, so unless that is what you are looking for, I would recommend finding a different dermatologist.
in Meriden, CT |
Visit was very rushed, staff rude, very superficial examination.
in East Granby, CT |
I am extremely disappointed with Dr. Pennoyer's practice. I went there to start the accutane program. This means I have a month trial period where you have to wait before you start. When I got to my appointment after the month wait, I found out that the staff FAILED to register me in the program. So not only was I charged for an appointment that was useless, I now have to wait another month to start because the people don't know how to do their job.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Pennoyer, MD?

Visit Dr. Pennoyer