Dr. Jennifer Patterson, MD

Dr. Jennifer Patterson, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jennifer Patterson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Independence, MO. She is 38 years old. Dr. Patterson is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center.

Family Care of Independence

4721 S Cliff Ave Ste 200A

Independence, MO 64055

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Patterson

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met.

Video

Dr. Patterson's Experience

Dr. Patterson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • Otitis Media
  • Pneumonia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Missouri
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cox Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Cox Family Practice Residency
  • Research Family Medicine Residency

Dr. Patterson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patterson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patterson to family and friends
Dr. Patterson's Performance
in Independence mo |
Finest doctor I have ever had. I feel totally confident in her. Best of, all, she truly cares about her patients.
Independence, MO |
I love Dr. Patterson! She never rushes and always listens and takes my concerns very seriously. I never feel like I have to hold any of my concerns back. I would recommend her to anyone
Independence, MO |
Since I have been seeing Dr. Patterson she has listened & cared about my health needs. She is always very nice & knows a lot about what I will need. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Independence Mo. |
I've been a patient of hers for a long time and she is the best Dr. I've ever had she knows how to listen gives me plenty of time to talk and will listen. I feel I can tell her any thing I don't feel embarrassed. I can email her from my portal I've even had her call me at home to make on a Saturday evening to make sure I was doing ok. You can't go wrong having her as your Dr.
in Independence, MO |
I have gone to Dr. Patterson for many years. I feel that she always has the health and wellbeing of her patients at heart. I have felt very good about recommending her to friends and family. When you go in for an appointment she does not just rush you in and out. She takes her time and answers your questions and addresses any concerns that you have reguarding your care or treatment. She is a very professional and caring Doctor.. I do recommend her if you are considering a new doctor.
Dr. Patterson is hands-down, the best primary care physician I have ever had. She is thorough, professional, personable and takes a genuine interest in her patients' overall health. I cannot praise her highly enough!
in Independence, MO |
Dr. Patterson is very personable but yet very efficient . I always feel better when I leave ,then when I came in .
in Kansas City, MO |
I always receive a thorough check-up when I have an appointment. Dr Patterson is a caring person and listens to all my health inquiries. I highly recommend her to any and all ages. My waiting time is short. My questions are answered with detail. What else can I say except she will always be my physician.
in Independence, MO |
I can say nothing but positive things about Dr. Patterson. Not only do I always feel like I'm being treated properly, but I also I feel like I'm heard and understood. She's a compassionate, thorough, accessible, kind, and brilliant doctor who treats me like a friend, not just another patient. Dr. Patterson isn't just an incredible doctor, she's and incredible person.
in Independence, MO |
Dr. Patterson is awesome. She isn't pushy and creates a very comfortable patient experience by being relaxed, down-to-earth, and confidently answering questions. Regardless of the amount of time between visits, she at least takes the time to refamiliarize herself with non-medical details (such as kids' names, etc) and initiates conversation about these things to strengthen the patient-doctor bond.
in Lee's Summit, MO |
I saw Dr. Patterson today and I was very impressed with the amount of time she spent with me and how thorough she was without rushing at all. There wasn't a long wait time either. We got to all of my concerns and questions plus we chatted about my recent marathon. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Patterson as she is an intelligent and kind doctor.
in INDEPENDENCE |
She is a very compassonate and caring doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Patterson, MD?
Are you Dr. Patterson?