Dr. Jennifer K. O'Neill, MD

Dr. Jennifer K. O'Neill, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/N/J/2NJJT_w120h160_v6118.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jennifer K. O'Neill, MD, Avondale, AZ, Surgery & General Surgery

Specializes in Breast Surgery • Female • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. O'Neill

Dr. Jennifer K. O'Neill, MD
Are you Dr. O'Neill?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4
  • 10 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 10

3.4 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Dr. O'Neill didn't even introduce herself. While giving background on my tumor removal, she interrupted, "Why are you here?" I showed her an area that hurts when I press on it; her serious answer was, "Then don't press on it!" She was annoyed I brought MRI results (suggested by my other docs bc I have dense breasts) and not another mammogram. She snapped at me during a confusing breast exam with, "I'm trying to teach you something!" I certainly couldn't tell. I was in tears. Will never be back.

- in Phoenix, AZ |

I left her office not feeling comfortable or have confidence in what she told me and got conflicting information over 2 visits. When I went to a different surgeon for a second opinion, the difference was night and day with professionalism, knowledge, information, and urgency of putting together a team including oncologists in treating my cancer.

-Goodyear, AZ |

When your oncologist tells you one thing and then your surgeon tries to tell you something else. This is the epitome of over stepping your bounds. Having cancer is hard, going though surgeries, chemo and all hell and then finally coming out the other side. I make decisions based on my oncologist. Every freaking time I see O"Neill she has to talk bad about my decision to get my port taken out. You are NOT an ONCOLOGIST. I am now cancer free. Unprofessional! Disrespectful! You are a surgeon!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Breast Surgery
Dr. Christi S. Bourne, MD
17.09 miles away
Dr. Gary W. Eden, DO
36.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.