Dr. Jennifer Myers, MD

Dermatology | Female

Myers Dermatology LLC 5701 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Youngsville, LA 70592 Get Directions
Dr. Jennifer Myers, MD

Dr. Jennifer Myers, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Youngsville, LA. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center.

Dr. Myers' Care Philosophy

Dr. Jennifer Myers is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in the care of both adult and pediatric dermatologic conditions. Our office provides 5-star care and service that our patients expect, deserve and receive. Dr. Myers treats every patient the way she would want to be treated...with courtesy, dignity and respect. She will carefully listen to your skin-care concerns and offer a variety of options including a treatment plan that will provide superior results.

Dr. Myers' Experience

See how Dr. Myers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Myers

Dr. Myers accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Myers is now accepting new patients
Myers Dermatology LLC5701 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
Youngsville, LA 70592
(337) 456-3323Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Myers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Myers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Myers to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Myers' Performance
New Iberia, LA |
She is by far the best!! Very down to earth and outgoing, but most importantly she is loving and cares so much about her patients. Best Dermatologist in Louisiana!!
Denham Springs, LA |
Dr. Myers is very friendly and thorough. I have already recommended her to several friends and family members. She's really helped my skin look much younger!
Lafayette, LA |
If, you make an appt. with Her, You will be seen by one of La. Finest Drs. I know, She is my Daughter, & I am Proud to Recommend Her. When you make an appt. arrive before the appointed Time. Many Drs. are now Rescheduling if anyone is later than 10 Min. the Clinical Staff reserves the right to Reschedule. Respect the Clinical Staff the appointed Time, & You will have a more enjoyable visit. Thank you for giving you the Time to introduce You.
in Eunice, LA |
I was very pleased with Dr. Myers and her staff. They were always very friendly and helpful. They did everything they needed to do to cure my son's acne. After seven months, his face is completely clear! His confidence is back. I am truly amazed by his appearance! You can't tell that he ever had severe acne. Friends and family cannot believe that his face looks so good! I would recommend Myers Dermatology to anyone!
Lafayette, LA |
Such an amazing doctor and staff!
in Lafayette, LA |
I have a job that requires me to report to work early in the morning. I was really happy to find a Dermatologist that their hours allowed me to come see them before I have to got to work. I got in and out super fast. I wish all my doctor appointments were as quick and efficient as this one was. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family.
Dr. Myers is an exceptional dermatologist! She treated my daughter with the utmost care and concern; the medication prescribed cured her skin rash almost immediately. Her staff was super friendly and made us feel very welcome. I highly recommend Dr. Myers.
in Abbeville, LA |
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Jennifer Myers and staff. Please consider them for all of your skin care needs. I heard about her practice through multiple friends who had wonderful things to say about her. The entire experience is welcoming from the moment you walk through the door. She works quickly enough so you don't wait long to be seen but she takes enough time with you in the room to really listen and treat your concerns. A+ in my book, and her staff is also as sweet as can be.
in Broussard, la |
I trust Dr. Myers with all my family's care. She is an excellent doctor. I have always been treated with the utmost respect by her and her staff. I wholeheartedly recommend Myers dermatology for the whole family.
Lafayette, La |
Beautiful and friendly staff. I feel appreciated and am treated professionally. My issues have improved drastically with treatment from the NP. Left feeling confident in my choice with Myers!
Lafayette, LA |
Very thankful for Dr.Myers and her staff! I was able to get an appointment in a timely manner. The entire staff was very efficient and positive! They treat you like family over there! Love my dermatologist!
Lafayette |
Dr Myers is very effcient. I appreciate being seen in a timely manner, she was spot on in her diagnosis and I also appreciated her "layman" explanation so that I understand what to do. Highly recommended for anyone with skin concerns.
in Lafayette, LA |
I've been a patient for over a year. Dr. Myers is amazing and her staff is wonderful!!! Everyone is so caring and friendly.
Baton Rouge, LA |
A++ recommendation
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Great experience always, professional, punctual and kind. Recommend to everyone
in Laf, LA |
By far one of most caring doctors I have ever be to. Dr. Myers listened to all of my concerns and addressed them in a language that was easy for me to understand. She didn't use language that I had to go home and google to see what they mint. The wait time to see her was very short unlike other doctor offices where it seems like hours upon hours just to be seen. Her staff was also just as knowledgeable as she was. I will recommend her to my family and friends.
in Lafayette, LA |
Excellent doctor and staff. I could not imagine going anywhere else.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I have been to Dr. Myers for some time now. She has helped me and my family out. She is a great person and a great physician. I definitely would recommend her to anyone.
My wife and I schedule appointment together at 12:15. We've both been seen by the doctor in the past. We live 40+ minutes away and hit road construction on Verot School road. My wife and I both called and left message that we would be a few minutes late (since answering machine indicated closed for lunch) due to road construction. We then got a call from one of their staff at 12:24pm that the doctor told her to call us and tell us we were too late and would have to reschedule. When your location
Baton Rouge, LA |
I love Dr. Myers and her awesome staff. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Lafayette, LA |
By far the most unprofessional staff I have ever encountered at a doctor. The billing department has no clue what they are doing and have grossly over charged me on top of charging my insurance for services I never received. They refuse to return phone calls and don't keep proper records. They sent me my first bill a week after turning my record over to collections. After I paid the collection company Myers sent me a bill and is trying to charge me for the same thing again. Massive scam and ri
in Lafayette |
Nice staff, short wait usually, and she knows dermatology
in Lafayette, LA |
We have been through many dermatologists throughout the years and Dr. Myers and her staff are the most friendly and professional throughout Lafayette. We were seen by her nurse practitioner (I believe that is her title), and she is GREAT with kids. She is down to earth and takes the time to listen and discuss our problems. We will actually be more likely to stick with Ms. Leslie in the future. Plus, the new facility is beautiful, relaxing and very there is very little waiting time..
Lafayette, LA |
Had a very pleasant experience. I was very impressed with Dr. Myers. She knew my diagnosis immediately for something that no other doctors were able to diagnose. Her nurses were very kind and I left feeling confident about my diagnosis and treatment plan. I would recommend Dr. Myers to anyone looking for a reliable dermatologist's office in Lafayette.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Myers, MD?
Are you Dr. Myers?

Compare Dr. Myers

Dr. Myers' Care Philosophy

Dr. Myers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Myers' Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bacterial Infections
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Completed in 2009

Louisiana State University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Myers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Myers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology