Dr. Jennifer Motley, MD

Dr. Jennifer Motley, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jennifer Motley, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. She is 46 years old. Dr. Motley is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth.

5801 Oakbend Trl Ste 180

Fort Worth, TX 76132

(817) 423-2002

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Motley

See how frequently Dr. Motley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
Pregnancy-Related Disorders
Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum

Dr. Motley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Motley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

1 Sanction
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (10/14/2016)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas
1 Board Action
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (6/12/2015)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Motley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Motley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Motley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Motley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Motley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Motley to family and friends
Dr. Motley's Performance
in Fort Worth |
Like others have said you will have a wait to see her but it's so worth it. Dr. Motley is extremely caring. She's actually the best doctor I have ever been to. Bedside manner and expertise is amazing! She does spend time with each and every patient and doesn't rush probably why the wait is long but so worth it when you are concerned about things.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Motley is great but her office staff is horrible. They are impossible to deal with and I waited over an hour for each of my appointments. They don't communicate and I have never been so frustrated in trying to schedule a procedure. Like I said, Dr. Motley is great and spends time with her patients but I will not be returning because the office is so poorly run.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Motley is an AMAZING doctor but the wait times are appalling. I understand emergencies come up but I've yet to have an appointment with less than a 2 hour wait. My most recent visit was 3.5 hours and my time with the doctor was only 15 min, the other 3+ hours was spent waiting. The sad part is that staff doesn't communicate with you and you are just stuck waiting for hours on end with no apologies or explanation. She's a great doctor but the wait times show a lack of respect for patient time
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Jen Motley is the absolute best doctor hands down!!!! She makes your visits very smooth and she listens to your concerns and takes her time on each visit. I had both difficult pregnancies but DrMotley managed to get me through each one safely. She has delivered both of my daughters and they are both healthy and beautiful!
in Ft Worth, TX |
although wait time can be long, dr motley gives you all the time you need with her. she is an outstanding doctor!! highly recommend her!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I love Dr. Motley! She is friendly, professional and is a wonderful doctor. She delivered my first baby last October and I can't wait for her to deliver more of my children!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Motley is a gem of a Dr. and you may have to wait on her a bit, but when she gets in the room with you, she takes her time and you have her undivided attention, I wish I would have had her as a doctor 35 years ago when I had my first child. I will never use any other GYN. Unless she retires. I started using her after my daughter went to her and was having problems getting pregnant. She diagnosed my daughter with PCOS and fixed her and now we have a beautiful granddaughter.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Motley herself is a great Doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients, the problem is with her staff. They are incredibly slow and is pulling teeth to get them to do anything. If you go to see Dr. Motely with zero requests or questions, it is fine, just don't expect a speedy answer if you do have questions. Like said in an earlier review, I believe she is overbooked combined with not having the most quality staff. However Dr. Motely is worth the above mentioned troubles.
in Crowley, TX |
Dr Motley is the absolute best, hands down!!! I've always said that if my family ever had to move away, I'd schedule visits back to Fort Worth around my appointment dates with Dr Motley!! She's that great. Her bedside manner is impeccable and she takes the time needed to evaluate not only on your health, but she asks about your family (immediate & extended) and she's also concerned about your emotional state! MY FAMILY LOVES DR JENNIFER MOTLEY! I can't say enough about this God-given woman.
in Fort Worth |
I love Dr. Motley but sometimes I feel she overbooks and then gets behind schedule. Almost every time I have an appointment it's an hour or more behind and the lobby is packed.
in Saginaw, TX |
Dr. Motley is an amazing doctor. She delivered two of my children and I could not have asked for a more caring and wonderful doctor. She is truly amazing!! Any one who gets her is super lucky!!!
in Fort Worth, TX |
Where do I start ?!? Dr. Motley is the best provider I have ever seen. She takes her time with you and makes sure you fully understand every diagnosis or treatment that you have been given, she educates you on a level where I understand. She helped me through two pregnancies one of which I lost as a stillborn, that was the most heart breaking and troubled time of my life. Dr. Motley was there for me and helped me through it like a family member or best friend. I love her dearly(ran out of space)
Long wait on initial visit due to an emergency delivery but worth the wait! Excellent communication, caring, and thorough. I was very impressed!
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Motley, MD?
Are you Dr. Motley?