Dr. Jennifer Motley, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Texas Health Care 5801 Oakbend Trl Ste 180, Fort Worth, TX 76132 Get Directions
(817) 423-2002

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Motley specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Fort Worth, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Motley? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Motley's Experience

See how Dr. Motley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Motley

Dr. Motley accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Motley has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Motley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Motley to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Motley
Dr. Motley's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (38)
in Ft Worth, TX |
although wait time can be long, dr motley gives you all the time you need with her. she is an outstanding doctor!! highly recommend her!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I love Dr. Motley! She is friendly, professional and is a wonderful doctor. She delivered my first baby last October and I can't wait for her to deliver more of my children!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Motley is a gem of a Dr. and you may have to wait on her a bit, but when she gets in the room with you, she takes her time and you have her undivided attention, I wish I would have had her as a doctor 35 years ago when I had my first child. I will never use any other GYN. Unless she retires. I started using her after my daughter went to her and was having problems getting pregnant. She diagnosed my daughter with PCOS and fixed her and now we have a beautiful granddaughter.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Motley herself is a great Doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients, the problem is with her staff. They are incredibly slow and is pulling teeth to get them to do anything. If you go to see Dr. Motely with zero requests or questions, it is fine, just don't expect a speedy answer if you do have questions. Like said in an earlier review, I believe she is overbooked combined with not having the most quality staff. However Dr. Motely is worth the above mentioned troubles.
in Crowley, TX |
Dr Motley is the absolute best, hands down!!! I've always said that if my family ever had to move away, I'd schedule visits back to Fort Worth around my appointment dates with Dr Motley!! She's that great. Her bedside manner is impeccable and she takes the time needed to evaluate not only on your health, but she asks about your family (immediate & extended) and she's also concerned about your emotional state! MY FAMILY LOVES DR JENNIFER MOTLEY! I can't say enough about this God-given woman.
in Fort Worth |
I love Dr. Motley but sometimes I feel she overbooks and then gets behind schedule. Almost every time I have an appointment it's an hour or more behind and the lobby is packed.
in Saginaw, TX |
Dr. Motley is an amazing doctor. She delivered two of my children and I could not have asked for a more caring and wonderful doctor. She is truly amazing!! Any one who gets her is super lucky!!!
in Fort Worth, TX |
Where do I start ?!? Dr. Motley is the best provider I have ever seen. She takes her time with you and makes sure you fully understand every diagnosis or treatment that you have been given, she educates you on a level where I understand. She helped me through two pregnancies one of which I lost as a stillborn, that was the most heart breaking and troubled time of my life. Dr. Motley was there for me and helped me through it like a family member or best friend. I love her dearly(ran out of space)
Long wait on initial visit due to an emergency delivery but worth the wait! Excellent communication, caring, and thorough. I was very impressed!
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Motley, MD?
Are you Dr. Motley?

Compare Dr. Motley

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Fort Worth, TX 76132

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology