Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD

Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Edmond, OK and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med in 1999 and specializes in psychiatry.

3444 S Boulevard Ste A

Edmond, OK 73013

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Morris

See how frequently Dr. Morris performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder
ADHD and-or ADD

Dr. Morris's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Morris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morris' Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morris to family and friends

Dr. Morris' Performance

GOOD

GOOD

FAIR

Horrible experience. Cancelled an appt 4 days in advance. Now trying to bill me $245 for missed appt. Bad practice, don’t trust them and would not recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love Dr. Morris but the office staff is terrible. The rudest staff I have ever met. If Dr. Morris was not so wonderful, I would never come back. If you can get past the horrible staff members then she is worth it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This office is very dysfunctional. You can’t reach the billing office by phone, you can’t reach the appointment line by phone. I cancelled an appointment and they billed me. I’ve tried to contact them and even wrote a letter disputing their charge. They have turned it over to a collection...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Morris truly saved my life & gave my newborn son back his mommy. I had severe postpartum depression and anxiety. I was so scared of medications and had lost all hope until I met her. She talked to me like she was talking to a friend.. she told me I was going to get better. And I DID. It’s been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Like many others my review is not about the actual doctors but the staff. The office manager is the most rude unprofessional person I have ever dealt with no compassion or customer service skills at all. Doesn’t return phone calls etc. Amy is also very rude when you call. It’s sad that Dr. Morris...more
Are you Dr. Morris?