Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD
Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Edmond, OK. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Morris' Experience

See how Dr. Morris' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Morris

Dr. Morris accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Morris is now accepting new patients

Dr. Morris' Reviews

GOOD
      FAIR
      FAIR
    Edmond, OK |
    I see Rachael Tromley. She is usually pretty great and helpful. The way that office runs is terrible, though!! They do not answer the phone or even return phone calls in decent time. It is very uncomfortable talking to a machine! The staff is friendly enough, and that helps makes up some for the horribly run office.
    Edmond, OK |
    brilliant physician. her knowledge and intellect are excellent if you need psychiatric meds she is very insightful, caring and cuts right to the chase she will be the first to admit that psychotherapy is not her strong suit however she knows many excellent counselors other than those in her practice that she will match to your needs
    in Edmond, OK |
    I was looking for a doctor that had kindness and compassion. (I had a wonderful doc but now needed one in Edmond). She treated me like I was nothing but a drug seeking screw-up. I have PTSD/CPTSD and other issues from lifelong and recent trauma. If I was sad before, I left her office wondering if I should even exist. Cried for hours. Definitely not an appropriate personality or character to be working with the mental health population. ......or maybe it's just me and my issues.
    Oklahoma City, OK |
    This office is only interested in pushing pills, not in truly helping people with mental health. They run you in, maybe let you talk for 5 minutes, prescribe a new pill, then run you out. And I ditto the reviews on the staff. Horrible, and unprofessional. Very disappointed, and frustrated with this experience.
    in OKC, OK |
    I needed a doctor that would sit and speak with me for more than 5 minutes, instead of a pill pusher. My experience with the staff has been horrible. I have requested to leave a confidential vm, but was told that I would have to speak to staff. I do not want to broadcast my concerns to staff who clearly have no medical or socialization training. I cannot stress enough how disempowering my experience has been. I will NEVER, EVER go see her. I found it frustrating, disappointing and aggravating.
    in Edmond, OK |
    I have never met Dr. Morris personally, but my daughter was a patient. My daughter had a good experience with the counselors in her office, but her office manager and staff are horrible!!! They are very rude, unhelpful and don't return calls or resolve issues. They clearly do not care nor does Dr. Morris. I've made Dr. Morris aware of the problems I've had with her office staff and she hasn't even called to find out what happened or apologized for an incident I experienced there. Avoid them
    in Yukon, OK |
    Dr. M. won't call or return a call from a patient. You can NEVER speak to her, unless you make an appointment, as I was told by staff. I saw Rachel (bc Dr. M was too busy), and she said that I could still get my medicine refilled when it was due with no issues. I came in earlier than my usual 3 months. The staff were rude and sarcastic and said I have to see Dr. M, not Rachel. So what's the point of seeing Rachel? I have NEVER, EVER had such a terrible experience with a doctor or the staff.
    in Oklahoma City, Ok |
    There is no voicemail to reach Dr. Morris or Rachel. You have to go through the office staff, which are subpar at best. Their communication is totally lacking and errors are made frequently. I cannot continue seeing them, because they are clearly in it for the money. Whenever I go in they are on their computers, possibly playing games. I get about 5 minutes with Dr. Morris. Not enough time to make good clinical judgments or a reasonable assessment. Very disappointing.
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    Dr. Morris is incredibly knowledgeable, actually...brilliant. She has given me my life back after close to 15 years of debilitating depression/anxiety. With other doctors I tried various medications and treatment to no avail. Dr. Morris provided genetic testing to see which medication might work best and took a thorough history. She is great at explaining things to you and even writing things down for you to take with you. You won't find a more motivated person to listen and provide solutions.
    Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD?
    Are you Dr. Morris?

Dr. Morris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
    •  Board certified in Psychiatry
    •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Morris has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Morris' Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Adjustment Disorder
    • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
    • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
    • Anorexia
    • Bipolar Disorder
    • Borderline Personality Disorder
    • Bulimia
    • Conduct Disorder
    • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
    • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
    • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
    • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
    • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
    • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
    • Eating Disorders
    • Gender Dysphoria
    • Major Depressive Disorder
    • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
    • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
    • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
    • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
    • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
    • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
    • Opioid Dependence
    • Personality Disorders
    • Phobia
    • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
    • Postpartum Depression
    • Psychiatric Diseases
    • Somatoform Disorders
    • Tobacco Use Disorder

Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Morris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Morris does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.