Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD

Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Edmond, OK. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

3444 S Boulevard Ste A

Edmond, OK 73013

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Morris

See how frequently Dr. Morris performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder
ADHD and-or ADD

Dr. Morris's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Morris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morris to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Morris' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
    FAIR
in Oklahoma City, OK |
This office is very dysfunctional. You can’t reach the billing office by phone, you can’t reach the appointment line by phone. I cancelled an appointment and they billed me. I’ve tried to contact them and even wrote a letter disputing their charge. They have turned it over to a collection agency.
in Edmond, OK |
Dr. Morris truly saved my life & gave my newborn son back his mommy. I had severe postpartum depression and anxiety. I was so scared of medications and had lost all hope until I met her. She talked to me like she was talking to a friend.. she told me I was going to get better. And I DID. It’s been 2 years and I still see her for checkups. I’ve never had a doctor be so kind and caring to me. There’s no greater gift to a mommy than the ability to love and care for her baby. Dr. Morris is AMAZING
Guthrie, OK |
Like many others my review is not about the actual doctors but the staff. The office manager is the most rude unprofessional person I have ever dealt with no compassion or customer service skills at all. Doesn’t return phone calls etc. Amy is also very rude when you call. It’s sad that Dr. Morris continues to let these people represent her.
Oklahoma City |
Best Place ever. I have been going for many years and will continue to go. I have read the negative comments and they are not true. I get a return call, Medication and what ever I need. I know that I will not be able to speak to a live person everytime due to this is a very busy office and the girls in the office are always on the phone or helping others. I have gone in and always greeted with a smile and the help I need Dr Morris Rachael and Lyndsey are very caring and will give the best care
Oklahoma City, OK |
My experience is not with Dr. Morris herself. I showed up to my appointment (three years ago) and was told my insurance would not be accepted (I was informed it would be accepted when I made said appointment) and that I had to pay $275 whether I left or stayed for my appointment. When I asked to speak with the office manager he rudely spoke to me, refused to speak to me in private, then threatened to call the the police if I didn't leave. They are now charging me three years later for nothing.
Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Morris and her staff have been EXTREMELY helpful to me. The staff in the front office is tasked with being gate keepers; they do this job flawlessly and with kindness. Dr. Morris herself is very compassionate, understanding, and takes the time she needs with each patient. I have also interacted with Lyndsey Jones (APRN, CNP) and she is equally as amazing. She is competent, kind, and thoroughly explains medications and health issues. Lastly, Aleah a MA, is truly wonderful! She is always kind
in Edmond, OK |
My teenage son sees Rachel Tromley and she is knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately, the way this office is run is horrible. Their "phone hours" are short and most times when I call during those phone hours I get a voice mail, not a real person. It is extremely difficult to communicate with them. This office does not allow anyone to leave a message after hours EVER. If you have a question about a med they put you on it is IMPOSSIBLE to get any help. NOT OKAY! And NOT PATIENT FRIENDLY.
Edmond, OK |
I see Rachael Tromley. She is usually pretty great and helpful. The way that office runs is terrible, though!! They do not answer the phone or even return phone calls in decent time. It is very uncomfortable talking to a machine! The staff is friendly enough, and that helps makes up some for the horribly run office.
Edmond, OK |
brilliant physician. her knowledge and intellect are excellent if you need psychiatric meds she is very insightful, caring and cuts right to the chase she will be the first to admit that psychotherapy is not her strong suit however she knows many excellent counselors other than those in her practice that she will match to your needs
in Edmond, OK |
I was looking for a doctor that had kindness and compassion. (I had a wonderful doc but now needed one in Edmond). She treated me like I was nothing but a drug seeking screw-up. I have PTSD/CPTSD and other issues from lifelong and recent trauma. If I was sad before, I left her office wondering if I should even exist. Cried for hours. Definitely not an appropriate personality or character to be working with the mental health population. ......or maybe it's just me and my issues.
Oklahoma City, OK |
This office is only interested in pushing pills, not in truly helping people with mental health. They run you in, maybe let you talk for 5 minutes, prescribe a new pill, then run you out. And I ditto the reviews on the staff. Horrible, and unprofessional. Very disappointed, and frustrated with this experience.
in OKC, OK |
I needed a doctor that would sit and speak with me for more than 5 minutes, instead of a pill pusher. My experience with the staff has been horrible. I have requested to leave a confidential vm, but was told that I would have to speak to staff. I do not want to broadcast my concerns to staff who clearly have no medical or socialization training. I cannot stress enough how disempowering my experience has been. I will NEVER, EVER go see her. I found it frustrating, disappointing and aggravating.
in Edmond, OK |
I have never met Dr. Morris personally, but my daughter was a patient. My daughter had a good experience with the counselors in her office, but her office manager and staff are horrible!!! They are very rude, unhelpful and don't return calls or resolve issues. They clearly do not care nor does Dr. Morris. I've made Dr. Morris aware of the problems I've had with her office staff and she hasn't even called to find out what happened or apologized for an incident I experienced there. Avoid them
in Yukon, OK |
Dr. M. won't call or return a call from a patient. You can NEVER speak to her, unless you make an appointment, as I was told by staff. I saw Rachel (bc Dr. M was too busy), and she said that I could still get my medicine refilled when it was due with no issues. I came in earlier than my usual 3 months. The staff were rude and sarcastic and said I have to see Dr. M, not Rachel. So what's the point of seeing Rachel? I have NEVER, EVER had such a terrible experience with a doctor or the staff.
in Oklahoma City, Ok |
There is no voicemail to reach Dr. Morris or Rachel. You have to go through the office staff, which are subpar at best. Their communication is totally lacking and errors are made frequently. I cannot continue seeing them, because they are clearly in it for the money. Whenever I go in they are on their computers, possibly playing games. I get about 5 minutes with Dr. Morris. Not enough time to make good clinical judgments or a reasonable assessment. Very disappointing.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Morris is incredibly knowledgeable, actually...brilliant. She has given me my life back after close to 15 years of debilitating depression/anxiety. With other doctors I tried various medications and treatment to no avail. Dr. Morris provided genetic testing to see which medication might work best and took a thorough history. She is great at explaining things to you and even writing things down for you to take with you. You won't find a more motivated person to listen and provide solutions.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Morris, MD?
Are you Dr. Morris?