Dr. Jennifer McCabe Lentz, MD

Dr. Jennifer McCabe Lentz, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer McCabe Lentz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Collins, CO and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado Health Science Center in 2001 and specializes in family medicine and obesity medicine.

126 W Harvard St

Fort Collins, CO 80525

Learn about Dr. McCabe Lentz

Dr. McCabe Lentz's Experience

Dr. McCabe Lentz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
This content was provided by Dr. McCabe Lentz "I believe in a team approach, working with you to create a personalized treatment plan. I also believe that primary care should be affordable and available to all.

In addition to family medicine, I am also board certified in obesity medicine and believe that we should not use medicine to treat food, but instead should focus on real food."

• Obesity Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Colorado Health Science Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Fort Collins Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Ft Collins Fam Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. McCabe Lentz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCabe Lentz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCabe Lentz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCabe Lentz's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCabe Lentz to family and friends

Dr. McCabe Lentz's Performance

She will just ask you to find a new dr. She will start you on medication before thinking it could be anything else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for sharing with us. We are sorry to hear this. We strive to provide the best experience for our patients and their families. Please email bhcorpsocialresponseteam@bannerhealth.com with your contact information, full name, and any details you would like to share so that we can get you in touch with the appropriate customer care team to address any concerns. We value your input.

Dr Lentz always takes the time to truly listen. I love having dr Lentz as my doctor. She's amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

It's a pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful experience! I will be sure to share your feedback with the care team.

Dr. McCabe-Lentz is knowledgeable, compassionate, takes the time needed, is thorough in addressing my needs, considers my comments or questions with kindness and respect. She has a broad-scope outlook on my treatment for ALS and I appreciate that. When a referral is needed she has a keen sense of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Lentz and her staff are the best team ever! I so appreciate the personal touch that I get here.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She is a wonderful doctor. I have worked with lots of doctors because I have two chronic diseases diagnosed over 20 years. She is patient, listens well, explains things, and goes through lab results so that I understand what the numbers mean. I never feel rushed. Her focus is NOT more drugs and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0