Dr. Jennifer Lyon, DO

Dr. Jennifer Lyon, DO

Family Medicine | Female

I have established my own practice as Pure Health. I am fortunate to share space,equipment, staff, and be in conjunction with Brookside Family Medicine. I will continue to practice Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. I am board certified in both specialties. I have experience treating athletes at the high school, collegiate, and professional levels. I have been caring for Northern Michigan Families since 2009. I enjoy focusing on prevention, nutrition, and increasing activity. Suffering an illness or injury can be traumatic and depressing. I would like to form a treatment plan for you and help put your mind at ease during the healing process.

Providing health care for entire families is extremely rewarding for me and I am excited to be able to continue to do this at Pure Health. Please call or stop on in and let me know if there is anything I can do to help promote your families health.

Dr. Jennifer Lyon, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Traverse City, MI. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Lyon is affiliated with Munson Medical Center.

Dr. Lyon's Experience

See how Dr. Lyon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lyon

Dr. Lyon accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lyon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lyon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lyon to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lyon's Performance
Canton, MI |
I am a new patient of Dr. Lyon, and I don't think I could have found a better doctor. She listens and I admire that when there is a health issue she wants to find the root cause of why said health issue is happening. She explains things very well and genuinely cares. I definitely feel as though I am in good hands when I leave versus other doctors I have been to.
Traverse City, MI |
Office staff is RUDE! Especially Theresa. They don't relay message to the doctor. Aweful experience with staff. Dr. Lyon is wonderful - if you can get through her staff.
in Traverse City, MI |
Great doctor, Strong Health program get you in the right direction for your health.
in Traverse City |
Very intelligent and out going with excellent follow up. Specializes in many things, diet, memory, sleep, etc...
Charlevoix, MI |
She does not listen. She makes mistakes.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lyon, DO?
Are you Dr. Lyon?

Compare Dr. Lyon

}

Dr. Lyon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lyon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Lyon has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lyon's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sports Medicine

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear

Michigan State University

Completed in 2008

Michigan State University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Lyon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lyon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine