Dr. Jennifer Lultschik, MD

Dr. Jennifer Lultschik, MD

Occupational & Environmental Medicine | Female

OccuMedica, LLC, Erie, PA 3939 W Ridge Rd Ste A200 Erie, PA 16506 Get Directions

I am dedicated to providing the best possible care in workplace injury/exposure prevention, wellness promotion, and injury/illness treatment and rehabilitation to my patients. Our clinic strives to exceed the expectations of all to whom we provide care and education, and we look forward to serving this community as a center of excellence in Occupational, Environmental, and Preventive Medicine.

Occupational Medicine is, at its core, a preventive medicine specialty. It involves reduction/elimination of risk or exposure before it occurs, detection of the effects of exposure before clinical harm occurs, and care of injuries and illness when they do occur. At each stage, the Occupational Medicine specialist works to improve worker health, wellness, and safety. As a Board Certified Occupational Medicine physician, I focus on the overall health and safety of workers, providing evidence-based care to improve health for people in the work environment.

Dr. Lultschik's Experience

See how Dr. Lultschik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lultschik

Dr. Lultschik accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lultschik has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lultschik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lultschik to family and friends
based on 2 total surveys
Dr. Lultschik's Performance
Dr. Lultschik Says:

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lultschik, MD?
Are you Dr. Lultschik?

Compare Dr. Lultschik

Dr. Lultschik's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lultschik says...

As a residency-trained, Board Certified Occupational Medicine physician, I have formal training and expertise in the care of workplace-specific illnesses, injuries, and exposures. I write and supervise medical monitoring programs for workplace exposures as mandated by various OSHA standards. I understand the importance of OSHA-recordable workplace injuries. I have worked at the national OSHA headquarters in Washington, DC, and have worked with the Morgantown NIOSH office on fatality investigations and root cause analyses. I have completed coursework in disaster preparation and response. I enjoy the opportunity to contribute to my community in various areas of public and community health.

Dr. Lultschik says...

As a Certified Medical Examiner for the FMCSA, I perform DOT/CDL physicals. I am a designated Aviation Medical Examiner for the FAA. I am certified through the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners to perform high-quality Independent Medical Examinations and Impairment Rating Evaluations. I am certified by NIOSH in spirometry and CAOHC-certified in audiometry. I am a Certified MRO for drug screens and a Certified Trainer for Breath Alcohol Testing. I have formal residency training and education in the subtleties of the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act, the Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act, the Pregnancy Discrimination Act, and other legislation that affects much of the practice of Occupational Medicine; my preplacement, Fitness for Duty, Return to Work, and all other physicals, and all types of treatment are done in compliance with these important laws.

Dr. Lultschik says...

I have recently been made aware of two negative reviews that were posted about me in 2012. These reviews graded me as a family doctor in practice at an address where I had not worked for more than a year. They were posted weeks after I had moved out of state to pursue a residency in Occupational Medicine. Because of the timing and the inaccuracies in practice type and address, I can only view these posts as fictitious.

Dr. Lultschik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Occupational & Environmental Medicine
      •  Board certified in Occupational Medicine
      •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Lultschik has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lultschik's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1981

• Other Education
        West Virginia University

Completed in 2014

Dr. Lultschik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lultschik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Occupational & Environmental Medicine