Colon & Rectal Surgery  |
Dr. Jennifer Lowney, MD
Dr. Jennifer Lowney, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in Grapevine, TX. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Lowney is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine, Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

1600 W College St Ste 440

Grapevine, TX 76051

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Lowney

Dr. Lowney's Experience

Dr. Lowney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colectomy and Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance

• Washington University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Washington University School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Lowney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lowney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lowney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lowney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lowney to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lowney's Performance
in Keller, TX |
1st visit. Excellent doctor.
in Plano, TX |
Great bedside manner. Very communicative on everything to do with my procedures. Answered every question I had. Would highly recommend to family and friends.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Lowney preformed surgery on me on February 3, 2017. I am very pleased with the results and healing thus far despite the issue being worse than originally anticipated. Dr Lowney has extremely good bed side manner and gave me all the time I needed, during the initial consult, to fully understand the problem and procedure. This was my sixth surgery (all for unrelated issues) and Dr Lowney was one of the more pleasant surgeons to interact with.
in Plano, TX |
Talk about making an icky event into an over the top experience. I was so nervous about going here due to my re-occurring hemorrhoids. The front desk was absolutely lovely and calmed my fears on the phone when I was making the appointment, when I arrived and was fearful , and afterwards. Dr. Lowney eased all my fears while being very transparent about treatment options. She was kind and had the best bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Plano, TX |
Our opinion based on our experience with Jennifer Lowney: Would never trust her judgement. In a crisis she could not react quickly and make decisions effectively. She disregarded the concerns & input of other doctors treating her patient. She was unable to communicate and often stood in silence when asked questions by family. Her backup surgeon for weekend coverage was no better. It took another doctor & hospital two more surgeries and almost a year of treatment to restore the patient.
in Frisco, TX |
She is very good at her job. Very thorough and attentive.
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr Lowney was recommended by my primary doctor. I was treated very well. Dr Lowney is friendly but gets to the point and is very clear when she speaks with you. I like that in a doctor. She answered all my questions as well. Her staff is outstanding.
in Little Elm, TX |
I was very pleased with Dr. Lowney as well as her staff. The wait time was very minimal. As a new patient I was a bit nervous, however Dr. Lowney eased any awkwardness that I may have had. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. I appreciated the information I received as well as a treatment plan. Thank you
in Paris, TX |
Excellent beside manner. Dr. Lowney is very professional.
in Euless, TX |
I just went though around of extreme pain and not knowing what was causing the pain. I thought it was diverticulitis so went to see Dr. Lowney. She recognized quickly that there was something else wrong and sent me to the hospital immediately. Turned out I had a kidney stone logged in the tube which had caused an infection in the kidney, I had an emergency procedure to correct this situation. If she had not realized something else was wrong it could have been a lot worse. She's great.
in Burleson, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Lowney by another surgeon because he considered my surgery more complicated than he had believed at first. The best decision for which I am for ever grateful. Her surgical skills are well documented as among the best around. Her caring and personal touch with patient and family are the best that I have encountered and she always call me at home after a procedure to see how I am doing, not her staff or an e-mail, but a personal phone call. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Southlake, TX |
Dr. Lowney is amazing. She made time to do surgery in time for me to recover before my wedding. She is smart, compassionate, and caring. No more pain and that is super important. Thanks
in Plano, TX |
Dr Lowney did a great job. Very easy to schedule appointments and everything ran on time.
Carrollton, TX |
My wife and I have both used Dr. Lowney and she is the BEST. Her bedside matter is wonderful and makes us feel like part of the family. She knows our family medical history and seems to always remember everything about us. She did emergency surgery on my wife and I do believe she saved her life. We would recommend her to all our friends.
in Plano, TX |
Excellent! Very little waiting time. Very professional. Answered all my questions.
in Keller, TX |
Very professional, knowledge great bedside manners. With my family history she knew all the update information. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lowney.
in Cooper, TX |
She's professional, but you can talk to her about any of your concerns without embarrassment. I can tell she takes pride in her work; her post instructions are excellent, every question I had was answered on the home instructions- how to clean the area, what to avoid, etc. You would think it was written by someone who had the hemorrhoid surgery. I haven't had to call the office for anything.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lowney, MD?
Are you Dr. Lowney?

Blue Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA