Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD

Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Medicine was a natural choice of work for me because I enjoy science and I find great satisfaction in helping people. After training in both anesthesiology and pain management at the University of Washington, I began my career as an acting instructor at Seattle Children's and as faculty in pain management at Swedish Medical Center. After several years, I focused on adult patients and initiated the Ketamine infusion program at Swedish Medical Center. I also taught ultrasound-guided interventional procedures to other doctors for several years through the World Association for Ultrasound in Pain Medicine. While continuing to work, I have contributed to committees aiming to standardize and optimize care pathways for chronic low back pain. I am a life-long resident of the Northwest and spend my free time running, hiking and watching my children play soccer. When it's too rainy outside, I play the piano and read. I am particularly interested in learning about alternative methods of treating pain.

12040 NE 128th St # 4-GREEN

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Experience

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Chronic pain is complex. Successful treatment requires a thoughtful, personalized approach to treating a patient's condition. My job as a physician is to work with patients to design a treatment plan that will be safe and effective for them now and in the future. My goal is to offer procedures, therapies and when necessary medicines that will help improve quality of life while allowing them to minimally reliant on health care services."

• Anesthesiology

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Seattle University
  • University Of Washington Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Washington Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Lee's Performance
Everett, WA |
I have been seeing Dr lee since she took over for another very trusted doctor (2-1/2 years). She had big shoes to fill and I was hesitant to start over. Over the years she has earned my trust by continually challenging me with different treatment options. Many times was I told "nothing was wrong" yet Dr lee continued to look for ways to help. I would recommend Dr lee to anyone. My daily struggles with pain have recently been treated with an internal stimulator and it has changed my life.
in Seattle, WA |
On time. Courteous. Very prepared. Offered lots of options but de-emphasized opioids. I felt comfortable with Dr. Lee.
in Kirkland, WA |
I have been with Dr. Lee for a few years. She is thoughtful, caring & always is thinking about whats best for me in the long term. I would recommend her to anyone.
Snohomish, WA |
I suffer from a chronic condition and had no clue how/when I will experience a flare up. Dr. Lee is the first doctor that has ever taken the time to understand what my condition is and research ways to treat my extreme pain. I have no clue why the reviews here are so poor, but she is wonderful and has helped me tremendously! I highly recommend her to anyone who suffers like I do!
in Edmonds, WA |
I have previously written Dr. Lee a bad review. Once our patient /Dr. Rapport opened up I can say I am now receiving the best care I have ever received in regards to my pain management. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Jennifer Lee now because I know now that she has my best interest at heart.
in Seattle, WA |
I was incredibly happy with Dr Lee! Having lost my pain specialist to an abrupt closure I was in more pain then I'd been in a very long time. Honestly was nervous about seeing her after reading online reviews. She is lovely she took a great deal of time explaining challenges and treatment options in a way my husband and I can understand. I truly believe she has my best interests at heart and am truly thankful! Take the bad reviews with a grain of salt she's a very good doctor for me!
in Renton, WA |
She does not listen. She doesn't care what you have to say, how you're feeling, etc. She will suddenly cut off your meds without warning. She is arrogant and condescending. I wouldn't reccomend her if she was the last doctor on earth. Don't waste your time with her or her office.
in Kirkland, WA |
Great referral. Dr. Lee is excellent with injections - hardly felt it! I feel worlds better.
Seattle, WA |
Excellent MD. I am so thankful to have her expertise!
in Seattle, WA |
Great office staff. On time. Coordinated with my primary care MD & provided lots of education.
in Mountlake Terrace, WA |
Dr Lee made me feel at ease and comfortable. Perfect bedside manners and she takes the time to listen and answer any questions or concerns. Her team during my procedures, awesome, humorous, professional and they all work in perfect tempo. Very impressed with Dr Lee!!
in Seattle WA |
Dr. Lee was very kind. She took time to explain and help me understand my pain.
in Everett, WA |
I had a very pleasant visit with Dr. Lee. She is patient, thoughtful. She emphasizes that she is choosing and recommending treatments that are based on research and evidence. Dr. Lee definitely prefers not to rely heavily on opioids. If you just want opioids no point in going to her. She is a caring doctor who will help you find a safe way of handling your pain.
in Everett, WA |
If you just want opioid pills, Dr. Lee is not the right MD for you. She tries very hard to find alternate solutions. She is focused on safety and research-based treatments for pain. Since I wanted to stay free from the high doses of pain medicines she was a great doctor for me. She used injections and other medicines which are safer to help me with my nerve pain. I am glad to have a doctor that doesn't just pass out opioids!
in Seattle, WA |
I loved Dr. Lee. She is energetic, friendly, spends lots of time with her patients. She offers lots of options - injections, medicines, therapies, education. I feel much better since having her manage my pain treatment.
in Seattle, WA |
Condescending. Allows her personal opinions to interfere with how she treats her patients. Someone with no empathy should NOT be in the medical field.
Seattle, WA |
I wouldn't recommend her if she was the last physician on the planet, horrible all around.
in Edmonds, WA |
Horrible person, horrible Doctor, don't waste your time seeing her. She'll ignore everything you say, be rude, act arrogant, cut your meds off and do it all with a smug smirk on her ridiculous face.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?

Visit Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Lee has admitting privileges