Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD

Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD

Anesthesiology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Creighton University School of Medicine - Omaha, NE in 2007 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine.Read her story

12039 NE 128th St # 500

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Experience

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Lee's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Medicine was a natural choice of work for me because I enjoy science and I find great satisfaction in helping people. After training in both anesthesiology and pain management at the University of Washington, I began my career as an acting instructor at Seattle Children's and as faculty in pain management at Swedish Medical Center. After several years, I focused on adult patients and initiated the Ketamine infusion program at Swedish Medical Center. I also taught ultrasound-guided interventional procedures to other doctors for several years through the World Association for Ultrasound in Pain Medicine. While continuing to work, I have contributed to committees aiming to standardize and optimize care pathways for chronic low back pain. I am a life-long resident of the Northwest and spend my free time running, hiking and watching my children play soccer. When it's too rainy outside, I play the piano and read. I am particularly interested in learning about alternative methods of treating pain."

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Chronic pain is complex. Successful treatment requires a thoughtful, personalized approach to treating a patient's condition. My job as a physician is to work with patients to design a treatment plan that will be safe and effective for them now and in the future. My goal is to offer procedures, therapies and when necessary medicines that will help improve quality of life while allowing them to minimally reliant on health care services."

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Seattle University
  • University Of Washington Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Washington Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends

Dr. Lee's Performance

GOOD

Insensitive, seemed smug. I didn't feel like she actually cared.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am so frustrated with her smug, arrogant and holier-than-thou attitude. She doesn't listen, she's beyond opinionated and rude. Gross human being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr lee since she took over for another very trusted doctor (2-1/2 years). She had big shoes to fill and I was hesitant to start over. Over the years she has earned my trust by continually challenging me with different treatment options. Many times was I told "nothing was wrong"...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
On time. Courteous. Very prepared. Offered lots of options but de-emphasized opioids. I felt comfortable with Dr. Lee.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been with Dr. Lee for a few years. She is thoughtful, caring & always is thinking about whats best for me in the long term. I would recommend her to anyone.
Are you Dr. Lee?