Dermatology  |
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

155 Covey Dr Ste 200

Franklin, TN 37067

• POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Experience

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Phototherapy
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Cambridge Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Henry Ford Hospital

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Lee's Performance
Brentwood, TN |
The visit was scheduled as a cosmetic one. We paid cash at the office. Unfortunately she was not able to do the procedure which we totally understood. The issue we had was that they also submitted the claim to insurance and we were billed a second time. I did contact the office, but they did not remedy the situation. I would recommend being very careful with the billing process and to get everything in writing.
Franklin,TN |
Dr.Lee and her staff are the absolute best in the business-hands down! I came to REN Dermatology because my 15 year old has terrible acne and we were not getting anywhere with other derms. We brought her to Dr.Lee and I cannot even begin to tell you how much better her face looks. The whole office is so welcoming and takes as much time as needed to explain things and to help get medications if insurance does not cover.
Nashville, TN |
Took my daughter for acne, seemed nice, got some new cream to try. Went back 6 weeks later, she said she wanted to up the percentage of the medication, never happened. Gave us some samples and expired coupons. Not impressed. She only wants to do cosmetic procedures. That's all she advertises. I would not recommend her. She told me to go see her pediatrician, not interested in helping teenagers. Oh ya and no insurances accepted.
in Nashville, TN |
I ended up getting a bad rash over the summer. I went to the walk in clinic and they sent me to Dr Lee, who was up stairs. They saw me even though I had never been there. Everyone was very helpful. I have now transferred to Dr Lee. ??
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Lee and her staff were fantastic. I received great service, and will be going back for the same service as well as others in the future. I also feel confident in sending my clients, friends and family to her practice.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's since her practice opened. I cannot imagine going anywhere else. She and her staff are like family to me. Kind, caring, compassionate----always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I might have. I initially came to her office with hair loss, which as a female was extremely devastating for me. She has been persistent in her efforts to help me overcome this, as well as various skin issues. I also have had and will continue to have cosmetic procedures.
in Spring Hill, TN |
I've been going to Dr. Lee for quite a while now. She has done both medical and cosmetic procedures on me and I have always been extremely please with the results! She is very knowledgeable and has always taken her time with me. I am so glad to have found her! I have even recommended her to my family and friends!
Franklin, TN |
I absolutely love Dr. Lee and her staff. I have been seeing her for almost two years and my teenagers and husband go to her as well. I am always happy with my results and my teenagers faces have never looked better. I refer everyone I know to Dr. Lee!
Dr. Lee is extremely professional and very knowledgable. Her staff is very welcoming and her waiting room is very inviting. Dr. Lee has really helped me with my breakouts and you can tell she genuinely cares about her patients. My family will not go to any other dermatologist. She is superiors!
in Cookeville, TN |
Very personable, good listener, compassionate and inspires confidence. Nursing practitioners/assistants are excellent. Wide range of treatments.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?