Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jennifer Lapeyrolerie, MD
Dr. Jennifer Lapeyrolerie, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in New Orleans, LA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Lapeyrolerie is affiliated with Touro Infirmary.

3525 Prytania St Ste 224

New Orleans, LA 70115

Learn about Dr. Lapeyrolerie

Dr. Lapeyrolerie's Experience

Dr. Lapeyrolerie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• D Geffen Sch Of Med-Ucla
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys
  • UCLA Med Ctr/UCLA D Geffen School

Dr. Lapeyrolerie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lapeyrolerie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lapeyrolerie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lapeyrolerie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lapeyrolerie to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Lapeyrolerie's Performance
in La |
I'm 35 & Dr. Lepeyrolerie delivered my baby 10yrs ago. She's wonderful & I fully trust being in her care, she's respectful & informative. Even though I live on the West Bank, I still see Dr. Lapeyrolerie & when asked " who's a good OBGYN" that's exactly who I refer them to Dr.Lap.
Violet, LA |
Dr. Lapeyrolerie delivered my last 3 children and wouldn't want to go to anyone else. She listens to all of your concerns and answers every question. I absolutely love her. I really wish she would have delivered my first 2.
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr.Lap is the best. She have been my OB for 15 years. She delivered 3 of my of my kids She made sure that I had a healthy and smooth pregnancy. I love my visits with her I feel like she is apart of our family.
in Gretna, LA |
Cannot say enough good things about Dr Lap. She is one of few doctors in our area who is skilled in what most would consider "higher risk" deliveries. She is patient and has trust in a woman's body to do what they're made to do. There is typically a wait in her office but that is the nature of having an excellent OB. I've had an unmediated twin vbac delivery and an unmediated singleton vbac delivery with her and she always trusted my body and encouraged the delivery I wanted.
in New Orleans, LA |
I had been a patient for many years (at least 7 maybe closer to 10 yrs) and in the beginning she was calm, kind, and had great bedside manner. However over the years she has turned into a a rude person who has no time for you. Her staff has taken on the same attitude. Plus a minimum of 2 hour wait. I recommend you find a new Dr or don't use her at all. I went to my new doctor today and it was like night and day the differences in staff behavior & how the Dr spoke to me and cared about my health.
New Orleans, LA |
Dr. Lapeyrolerie is a horrible human being. She does not have a good bedside manner at all. She is rude and I would not recommend anyone to become her patient. She is smart and good at what she does, but has a horrible personality and talks down to you. She is not a nice person. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy. If you are currently a patient of hers, you have my deepest sympathy.
Dr. Lapeyrolerie was very in tune with my wants and needs. All of my phones calls were returned promptly. I had a high risk pregnancy, and she was very patient and knowledgeable of any of my concerns. Any time the wait was long, it was worth it because I knew she was delivering the babies of her patients or building a quality doctor-patient relationship with someone just like she did with me! When I needed an emergency cesarean she was there within minutes, and I expected nothing less.
in Metairie, LA |
Dr. Lapeyrolerie is so calm, confident, wise, and direct in her care. She is exactly who I needed in the delivery room. Her care for you is evident as she does everything in her power to provide you the best and thorough care also considering your hopes and desires for how you hope your birth turns out. I was able to have the healing VBAC birth of my dreams because of her and the team at Touro. I'm still in awe. I have complete trust in her and will continue to see her and her team in the future
in New Orleans, LA |
I have been to Dr. Lapeyrolerie 3 times, and I am 100% done. WITH an appointment, the wait time will still be 2-4 hours. (Yes, that says 4.) She may be busy, but then don't take on new patients. Train your staff on how to speak with patients. Don't diminish my concerns about my own body. Don't waste my time. I am busy too.
in new orleans |
This is my second time at the office. The first time I waited for 2 hours in the waiting room and decided to reschedule. This time I have been here 2 hours finally made it to the exam room and still have not been seen. Can you imagine if someone was seriously wrong besides my annual checkup. This is ridiculous. Putting on my clothes and leaving
in New Orleans, LA |
I love Dr. Lap. She has delivered both of my children. She is a very busy Dr. so you just have to have patience when it is time for your appointment.
in New Orleans |
I love her as a Dr. but there is always a 2 hr or more wait no matter what time u go to her office. The staff never is on the same page.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lapeyrolerie, MD?
Are you Dr. Lapeyrolerie?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Ochsner Medical Center