Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO

Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO is a family medicine specialist in Hudson, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. She specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.Read her story

Access Health Care Physicians

13235 State Road 52 Ste 102

Hudson, FL 34669

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Laman treats your condition or procedure

• Bursa Injection
  • Circumcision, Pediatric
  • High Cholesterol
  • Joint Fusion

My goal is to see your entrie family. I love taking care of a child, their mother, their father, and their grandparents! I focus on preventative medicine and promote healthy, active lifestyles.

• Geriatric Medicine

4.5

Dr. Laman?
Dr. Laman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO
She is the most caring doctor I've ever had. My husband and I are very pleased with the care we receive. If I could I'd give her hundred stars. Also her office is always pleasant and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
The doctor is amazing. The office staff is amazing as well. Very caring and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Best staff and providers hands down! They are amazing at taking care of the me and my concerns! I wish more offices are like theirs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Dr. Laman is my go to health care provider. Dr. Laman is one of the best providers I have ever experienced in my life time of health care. Dr Laman is caring , thoughtful, understanding , patient with answering my questions. Dr Laman actions speak well for the profession of being concerned about your health . I think she has each and everyone of her patients on her mind 24/7. Dr Laman and staff truly care about delivering quality health care to patients. Dr Laman's staff cares about you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Dr. Laman and her staff care about each and every one of her patients. I never feel rushed, she answers every question posed to her and she has trained her staff to be as detail-oriented as she is! She also understands that YOUR time is as important as hers so there is never a long wait in the waiting room. So, so blessed to have her as my pcp!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
I was seeing Dr. Laman for over a year. I found her to be thorough and extremely pleasant. Her practice grew to fast, So she brought in PAs and other staff to help.Rather then being see by doctor was now being seen by PA I was in pain with a appointment after arriving at office I was told to get Xray and they would call me back. I suffer from COPD and did not go back. Found another doctor in program. However not as thorough felt treated with more respect. My Girlfriend/ Care Giver was on the
Great office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Love coming to her, she always cares and takes time to listen and explains everything clearly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Great Doctor! Very thorough , takes the her time and answers all my questions and concerns . Wonderful staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Amazing office they truly care about their patients. The office staff is amazing they are very helpful with everything. Dr. Lamar and Dr. Lamparelli both are fantastic seen them both. Highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Amazing office they truly care about their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Reception is extremely rude. I can not believe that a doctor with such great reviews would have such an unpleasant office staff. I was not greeted or treated in a professional manner. Even if you are not a doctor, you should still have bedside manner when speaking with patients. It was a very disappointing health care experience. I will not be continuing with Dr. Laman due to the rudeness of her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Dr. Laman and her entire staff are fantastic. They answer questions wonderfully and in a very caring manner. The absolute best ! God Bless !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Dr Laman and staff are awesome!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Laman’s for several years. She is a wonderful, caring doctor and I trust her with all my health needs. Sandra Philhower Hudson, Fl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Dr. Laman is a very special doctor! I have had many doctors in many different areas over the last 30 years & have seen all types. Dr. Laman has it all - knowledge, open mind, patience, caring for each person who comes to see her & great repore/bedside manners. This type of doctor is rare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
I have several medical issues going on and Dr Laman is always thorough and caring. I never have a problem getting an appointment and she even waited and saw me during her lunch. Everything is always explained and treatment options are discussed. Dr Lamans staff is courteous and helpful and the office is clean. I hope that I never have to change my PCP! ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Best ever. Always on time and on the money with diagnosis
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Laman, DO?
Dr. Laman is one of the most caring and efficient Doctors we have ever had. She takes the time to discuss your problems and review your concerns. Her and her staff make you feel like family. We wish there were more like her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Laman?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Laman treats patients.

Compare Providers