Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO

Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO

Cosmetic Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO is a cosmetic medicine specialist in Chagrin Falls, OH and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic medicine, emergency medicine, and more.

154 Bell St

Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Kish treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kish's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Boil

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kish

Dr. Kish?
Dr. Kish's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO
Overall, I had a really positive experience. I've suffered from acne for years, and my face showed the results. I had bad scarring I was nervous about showing off. I read about Dr.Kish and Seriously Skin's acne treatments online and figured I'd try it out. I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin. The staff there is so supportive and knowledgable. I'm going back soon to try coolsculpting and can't wait to see the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
I have a good friend who attended Seriously Skin for the coolsculpting treatment and highly recommended Dr. Kish. She went for three sessions and came out looking amazing! I was nervous about the procedure at first, but the staff at Seriously Skin walked me through the process and helped ease my nerves. I went in for a few sessions with Dr. Kish and she changed my life! I cam out looking like a different person. I got compliments from my friends and family, (especially the hubby!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
I am not a fan of needles, but Dr. Kish makes me feel relaxed during my toxin injections and the results are always worth it.
Hi Kristi, Thank you for sharing your experience....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
Wonderful experience with her and highly recommend. New to the entire Medispa experience and she made it effortless. Left feeling better and with some subtle tweaks that only I can see. Perfect.
I'm so happy to hear from you! Thank you for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
My first time meeting Dr. Kish. I am very impressed by her professionalism and confidence. It puts you at ease when your provider makes a good first impression. I look forward seeing her at my next appointment.
I'm happy to read your great review, Sophia Thank...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
Dr Kish and her staff are amazing!!! They are all so friendly and offer great services. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
Dr. Kish is so skilled at what she does. She takes so much time to explain what she is doing and why. She is very gentile and her results are fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
Dr. Kish is so kind and patient. Her bedside manner is excellent and she really cares about how I feel as a person. Her skill and explanations are unsurpassed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
Hello all! I saw Dr. Kish for Botox and also had a tattoo removed by one of the aesthicians at Seriously Skin. My experience was so great and Dr. is so poised and knowledgeable. I am happy with my results and my tattoo in on the leave. Great place and will go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
I have been going to Seriously Skin for about 6 months. I am always greeted by my name and with a smile. Everyone is always friendly and very professional. I always look forward to my visits with Stephanie and always receive top notch treatment. The atmosphere is so peaceful and serene.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
I had a tattoo removed recently and was also happy to get some filler. Dr. Kish was wonderful and has excellent bedside manners. I will go to her and Seriously Skin again. Very happy with all they have to offer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
Have always been a bit hesitant to try fillers and toxins, but decided to take the leap and see Dr. Kish. My experience was great and her professional and lively manner was appreciated as I was super nervous. Left feeling great and now am wrinkle free and love it. Seriously Skin was great and happy to have finally taken the leap to go there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
This was my lst experience getting anything done. I was starting to get wrinkles by my eyes and noticing it in pictures when I smiled. I came in and everyone was nice and explained everything for me. I was able to ask questions. I felt confident in them. Dr. Kish was wonderful. I will b returning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
Love! Recently had a facial peel and also some Botox. Feel so much better and look like a million bucks--really. Happy to have met her and will be back again. Great place and really nice staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
The entire experience was so great. Was very nervous about Botox and filler, but Dr. Kish made me feel at ease. She was great to work with and explained it all. My results are perfect and I am annoyed with my self as i should have gone here ages ago at the suggestion of a friend. Count me in as a lifelong client.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
New to trying Botox and decided I'd try Seriously Skin. The moment I walked into the office, I was welcomed with such warm, friendly faces. The staff is incredible and doesn't leave you with any unanswered questions. Dr. Kish is absolutely amazing. She's never made me to feel rushed, she is willing to explain things in great detail, and she gets to know her patients on a personal level. Very caring and strives to make her patients happy no matter what it takes. I've had great results and will be
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
I was super nervous going in as this was my first cosmetic procedure. Dr. Kish and her staff made me feel super comfortable and answered any and all questions I had. She made it quick and painless and I am in love with my results! Can't wait to make my next appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
Dr Kish and her staff went out of their way to not only make sure I knew what was involved with my procedures, but they also made me feel comfortable. I was nervous and they made sure I was relaxed and comfortable. I am very happy with my natural looking results and will be returning for future procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
I saw Dr. Kish for some laser hair removal and also about some acne. She was great and my experience was excellent. Have never been happier and will go back. Thanks Dr. for making me feel at ease!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?
I’ve gotten my lips done multiple times and Dr. Kish was the first one to give me exactly the results I had been looking for! It took me little explaining before she understood my vision and what I wanted, and gave me the right product for the results I was looking for. I will absolutely be back! Not to mention, the rest of the staff is super friendly and made me feel so comfortable the whole time I was there.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kish?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kish treats patients.

Medina Hospital