Aesthetic Medicine  |
Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO
Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO is an aesthetic medicine doctor who practices in Chagrin Falls, OH. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Kish is affiliated with Medina Hospital.

154 Bell St

Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

Learn about Dr. Kish

See how frequently Dr. Kish performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair

Dr. Kish's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Aesthetic Medicine

• Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts
  • Wrinkles

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Notre Dame, South Bend, In
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Meridia South Pointe Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Akron Gen Med Center

Dr. Kish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kish to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kish Says:

This is Dr. Kish Responding to the review written on 06/22/2016:

"Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Patient communication is important as we think of ourselves as your partner in health. We look forward to serving you in the future."

This is Dr. Kish Responding to the 02/13/16 review:

"Thank you so much for your kind words and

...

Dr. Kish's Performance
in OH |
A year ago at another Drs. Office I had coolsculpting done and got no results. I showed one of the girls at Dr. Kish's office and she said they used wrong size of apparatus, so she said with the right apparatus I would get results. So in August I decided to try again. I didn't think I got results but when I went back and they took pictures, it looked like I got a some results. So I would be very excited to win a a 2nd coolscupting and get even more results. I'm very self conscience.
in Solon, OH |
I booked and stopped in for some coolsculpting and decided to also get a consult for botox. Coolsculpting left me with several inches off my waist and hips and so excited for upcoming botox appointment. Dr. Kish and her staff are excellent to work with and I recommend.
Cleveland, OH |
Although I work out a lot and my weight is normal, I've always felt insecure about my rear view. I'm middle aged and not blessed with great thighs. I did a 30 minute coolsculpting session on the exact spot that has bothered me for decades, and before my eyes, it's melting away. I'm thrilled and bought a bathing suit without a sarong coverup! My yoga pants fit better too! The small change is noticeable. I would love to do another round to seal the deal now that I know it really works.
Aurora, Oh |
I was very satisfied with my treatment with Dr. Kish. Would highly recommend.
in Mentor, OH |
Dr. Kish and the staff at Seriously Skin are awesome! Everyone there takes their time to welcome you and make you comfortable. Dr. Kish not only listens to you but also talks and explains everything, making sure that you get the results that you're looking for.
chagrin falls, oh |
Recently went in her as my wife is also a patient/client. Decided to get a tattoo removed and then also took a jump for some filler. Kish was professional and the experience was very easy. Nice group to work with and will be back.
Middlefield, OH |
The staff and Dr.'s here are extremely honest. Scenario...I came in for potential help reducing the appearance of stretch marks on my arms. They gave me a couple options to read on and review before the Dr. came in. She looked at my arms and said look I could take your money but its not the right thing to do. The procedure wouldn't in your case, reduce the appearance enough that I would feel good about it. She said it would reduce it but not enough to justify the expense. Honest people & ethical
Mantua, OH |
Dr. Kish is easy to talk to and is extremly informative. She is always educating herself and her patient on the latest advances in the field. As a patient she puts you at ease during procedures and her outcomes are amazing!
North Royalton, OH |
Dr. Kish and everyone at the office is very nice. They are honest about what to expect and what the results might be. They are helpful in deciding what would be the best proceedure to try and do not push anything on you. They make every effort to ensure a positive experience from an attractive office to the helpfulness of the staff. The wait time depends on the day of the week and how busy they are.
in Mayfield Village |
Recently went in for some filler and some botox. Was feeling a bit tired and not myself. Dr. Kish was wonderful and the whole procedure took 10 years off my face--it was easy and so pain free. Not sure why it took me so long to take the leap, but I am happy I did. Trust me, you will be so happy when you leave D.r Kish. She is kind, explains everything, and more than willing to guide you in the direction you need to feel your best. Perfect!
in solon, oh |
The most amazing doctor and staff around! Thank you!! A patient for life!
in Cleveland, OH |
Love her! Could leave it at that but will add more. i went in recently because I was sick and tired of looking sick and tired. Presto--some filler (not a lot) and some Botox, and I was a new person. I feel so much better and look very refreshed. Buy into the hype and pay her a visit at Seriously Skin--you will not be disappointed. She is wonderful and in fact, the whole staff is great there. Worth it in every way!
in Cleveland, OH |
She is a wonderful doctor. Patient and thoroughly explains the process as she goes. Her entire staff is great, exemplary customer service provided by all.
in Olmsted Falls, OH |
Love Seriously Skin and their promotions - and Dr. Kish - she is lovely ! i always feel terrific driving home
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Kish is wonderful, she is very helpful and has a great way of explaining what needs to be done. Any questions I had were answered in a way I could understand and not using all the technical doctor terms which is a huge plus! She works in a timely manner and gets things done as they should be. As someone who hasn't had a lot of confidence with their self image I was exceedingly happy with my results from Dr. Kish. I would recommend her to anybody and everybody!
in Chagrin Falls, oh |
Dr. Kish does the most amazing things to improve the skin. I finally saved enough to have the Halo treatment and a week later my skin looks awesome! She is so nice and comforting during the process. When all the dead skin peeled I was shocked at all of the disgusting brown that came off!
in Pepper Pike |
I was getting my Botox done by a plastic surgeon for the past several years. Occasionally he would give me a syringe of juvederm too. I never had any complaints, but since I never tried anyone else, I didn't know that it could be done better. Dr. Kish got all of my old records and we talked about how we could improve upon those treatments. After being with her I realize that a doctor that focuses only on Botox and fillers makes a huge difference. My friends just thought I changed my hairdo!
Thank you for being a valued client. We are thrilled that you are happy with your results.
in Chagrin falls, OH |
I purchased a Groupon for 1 ml of Restylane. This was my very first experience with injectable fillers. The facility was very nice.You will feel like your in Melania Trumps bathroom, it really is that posh. The staff treated me with respect and was very helpful. Dr. Jennifer Kish is incredible! She is genuine, kind, and very good at what she does. I felt no pain at all during my mid face injections. And much to my surprise 1 ml produced noticeable results. I will definitely be going back.
in Akron, OH |
This doctor really knows her stuff. I have been to many providers in the past. I found her on a Groupon of all places. Nervous, I took a chance and made an appointment. She spend a lot of time with me explaining why I was aging the way I was. No doc to has ever took the time to explain anything like that to me. It was the most impressing amount of patient information I have ever gotten. I will totally go back to her. It's nice to have a doctor that actually explains stuff to you.
in Cleveland, OH |
I love Dr. Kish! I found her through groupon 3 years ago and I've been a patient ever since. She always has the latest and best tools available to address a multitude of patient issues. She spends a lot of time explaining things and advising on what's best for you even if she has to refer you to a colleague for a specialty.
in Ohio |
I have been going to Dr. Kish for about a year now. She is the only person I will let inject me for fillers and botox. I have had several bad experiences with other doctors who have only a fraction of the skill. Dr. Kish is very skilled and she is very creative with where she injects. I usually go in for what we call the chef's special. That means she will do what I need, nothing more. I am totally comfortable giving her that level of control. She never makes me look over done.
in Chagrin Falls, OH |
Dr. Kish was so nice! I took a chance seeing a new doctor after going to my plastic surgeon for years. But I just felt like I was rushed and he wasn't hearing me anymore. She took so much time looking into my previous records to figure out why his treatments were not making me happy. We made a new plan and I am so happy with my Botox results finally!!!
in Cleveland, OH |
Everyone from the front desk staff to the nurses to Dr. Kish herself were extremely friendly and took the time to take care of me. It is important to note that I was their last patient of the day during evening hours. Even then, they were still really patient, accommodating, and sported smiles. I was so impressed! Dr. Kish is super sweet, smart, professional, and really considerate about the financial aspect of services. Plus she looks so young ? her skin looks amazing. I highly recommend her.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kish is extremely knowledgeable and has a very pleasant bedside manner. She is patient and takes the time to answer all of my questions about the procedure(s). I would highly recommend Dr. Kish.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO?

Hospitals where Dr. Kish has admitting privileges