Dr. Jennifer L. Kish, DO

Dr. Jennifer L. Kish, DO

Dermatology | Female

Seriously Skin, Chagrin Falls, Ohio 154 Bell St, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kish specializes in Dermatology and practices in Chagrin Falls, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kish? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kish's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kish's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kish

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kish has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kish's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kish to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Kish
Dr. Kish's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
Dr. Jennifer L. Kish, DO says

This is Dr. Kish Responding to the review written on 06/22/2016:

"Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Patient communication is important as we think of ourselves as your partner in health. We look forward to serving you in the future."

This is Dr. Kish Responding to the 02/13/16 review:

"Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments on our staff. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience at our office. Thank you for choosing us to be your aesthetic provider."

in Pepper Pike |
I was getting my Botox done by a plastic surgeon for the past several years. Occasionally he would give me a syringe of juvederm too. I never had any complaints, but since I never tried anyone else, I didn't know that it could be done better. Dr. Kish got all of my old records and we talked about how we could improve upon those treatments. After being with her I realize that a doctor that focuses only on Botox and fillers makes a huge difference. My friends just thought I changed my hairdo!
Thank you for being a valued client. We are thrilled that you are happy with your results.
in Toronto, ON |
Innovative , kind, compassionate, and super knowledgable. This is how I would describe Jennifer Kish. She was great when she treated me and made the procedure and treatments wonderful. Highly recommend to anyone who wants an outstanding experience.
in Chagrin falls, OH |
I purchased a Groupon for 1 ml of Restylane. This was my very first experience with injectable fillers. The facility was very nice.You will feel like your in Melania Trumps bathroom, it really is that posh. The staff treated me with respect and was very helpful. Dr. Jennifer Kish is incredible! She is genuine, kind, and very good at what she does. I felt no pain at all during my mid face injections. And much to my surprise 1 ml produced noticeable results. I will definitely be going back.
in Akron, OH |
This doctor really knows her stuff. I have been to many providers in the past. I found her on a Groupon of all places. Nervous, I took a chance and made an appointment. She spend a lot of time with me explaining why I was aging the way I was. No doc to has ever took the time to explain anything like that to me. It was the most impressing amount of patient information I have ever gotten. I will totally go back to her. It's nice to have a doctor that actually explains stuff to you.
in Cleveland, OH |
I love Dr. Kish! I found her through groupon 3 years ago and I've been a patient ever since. She always has the latest and best tools available to address a multitude of patient issues. She spends a lot of time explaining things and advising on what's best for you even if she has to refer you to a colleague for a specialty.
in Ohio |
I have been going to Dr. Kish for about a year now. She is the only person I will let inject me for fillers and botox. I have had several bad experiences with other doctors who have only a fraction of the skill. Dr. Kish is very skilled and she is very creative with where she injects. I usually go in for what we call the chef's special. That means she will do what I need, nothing more. I am totally comfortable giving her that level of control. She never makes me look over done.
in Chagrin Falls, OH |
Dr. Kish was so nice! I took a chance seeing a new doctor after going to my plastic surgeon for years. But I just felt like I was rushed and he wasn't hearing me anymore. She took so much time looking into my previous records to figure out why his treatments were not making me happy. We made a new plan and I am so happy with my Botox results finally!!!
in Cleveland, OH |
Everyone from the front desk staff to the nurses to Dr. Kish herself were extremely friendly and took the time to take care of me. It is important to note that I was their last patient of the day during evening hours. Even then, they were still really patient, accommodating, and sported smiles. I was so impressed! Dr. Kish is super sweet, smart, professional, and really considerate about the financial aspect of services. Plus she looks so young ? her skin looks amazing. I highly recommend her.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kish is extremely knowledgeable and has a very pleasant bedside manner. She is patient and takes the time to answer all of my questions about the procedure(s). I would highly recommend Dr. Kish.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L. Kish, DO?

Compare Dr. Kish

• Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts
  • Wrinkles

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Meridia South Pointe Hosp

Completed in 2001

Akron Gen Med Center
    University Of Notre Dame, South Bend, In

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Kish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kish's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kish

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kish's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kish

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kish says...