Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Ju

North Medical Group Family Heal

4699 Main St Ste 201 Bridgeport, CT 06606

Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bridgeport, CT. She graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Ju accepts

Dr. Ju accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Ju treats your condition or procedure

3.7

Dr. Ju?
Dr. Ju's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD
Dr. Ju is a wonderful GP. She is kind and compassionate. She is the only the physician in the practice so you are not shuffled from doctor to doctor., you get more personalized care. I had an emergency and had to call her after hours, she returned the call within minutes and spent a great deal of time with me until I felt comfortable with my situation. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?
Dr. Ju accommodated us so that our foreign exchange student could have a physical exam before school started. It was our first visit and she was very kind, comprehensive, and professional. I couldn’t be happier and wish I could see her under my insurance plan. I would have her as my primary doctor in a heartbeat! She was thorough, asked great follow-up questions, explained her recommendations, and helped us jump through the many hurdles needed for school- PPT tests, vaccinations, and X-rays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?
Canceled 2 appts in a row & staff would not schedule another one. Told to get recommended pneumonia shot at Walgreens. Am on blood pressure medicine & was told Walgreens wld check that, too. Had previously recommended dietitian, but called 3 times & she had never referred me, but staff said they would each time I called. Will never go to her again. Terrible experience. Office staff very rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?
I am absolutely startled by the negative reviews on this board. Honestly, either these people are reviewing the wrong doctor, or there is something seriously wrong with their thinking. I have been a patient of Dr. Ju for nearly four years and have never met a more compassionate, caring and skilled physician. Dr. Ju takes her time to throughly discuss any and all of my concerns, and that includes going through every single component of my blood work with a fine toothed comb. She is WONDERFUL!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?
When i got into the examining room, the assistant asked me a few questions. I said i wanted to discuss a few things as this was going to be my new primary care physician. I was not able to discuss issues as i was there for a physical only. She said i can either discuss concerns or have the physical as my insurance company will only pay for one or the other. So if i get the physical, i cannot talk to her and would have to make another appointment to talk. you cannot discuss problems if your getti
She is a great doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?
Dr. Ju is the most compassionate, articulate, and kind person I know. I know people love her because of that. She is the ultimate professional and pay no attention to negative reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?
I've been with Dr Ju for a few years now. I'll never leave her. She is very sweet and so is her staff. I'm not sure why there was a negative review. Everything that was said in that negative review, I could not even imagine it to be true. I've never felt rushed or uncomfortable, neither do I take up an hour of her time when she has other patients. If anything, I feel welcomed every time I call or come in. She's always listened to me and is very intelligent. I highly recommend Dr Ju.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?
She is lazy, wants you out of her office as soon as possible, she let important private information to be delivered by her staff. She cancels her appointments all the time. In her office she is the only one that can talk, does not listen to patient. there are diseases that she is not even aware and i had to explain to her..what??? Her staff are the one that that runs the show because she is very lazy to do anything. She is a doctor for show because knowledge she does not have any.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?
The best primary care doctor I've ever worked with. Dr. Ju is smart, patient, articulate, and cares deeply about my health. Absolutely fantastic and I recommend her without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Ju, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ju?

Brown Univ/Med Hospital Of Rhode Island