Dr. Jennifer Jothen, DO

Neurology | Female

Sharp Community Medical Group 752 Medical Center Ct Ste 210 Chula Vista, CA 91911 Get Directions
Dr. Jennifer Jothen, DO
Dr. Jennifer Jothen, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in Chula Vista, CA. She is 39 years old. Dr. Jothen is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center.

Dr. Jothen's Care Philosophy

As a Sharp HealthCare-affiliated physician, I strive to make a difference every day and to deliver compassionate, personalized health care. I believe in working with my patients to provide the best treatment options and care possible for each individual. This is health care the way it should be.

Dr. Jothen's Experience

See how Dr. Jothen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jothen

Dr. Jothen accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Jothen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jothen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jothen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jothen to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Jothen's Performance
    GOOD
in Coronado, CA |
I took my 90 year old mother to see Dr. Jothen for which an MRI was ordered. My experience after the MRI though was shocking. Dr. Jothen never directly spoke to me or my mother. She had her office assit. call me with vague info. and a promise the doctor would call. She did not respond to my calls or email. Finally after 4 days of worrying, Dr. Jothen called and went "off the rails" screaming at me saying she'd been on call and was exhausted and what was my problem? This doc needs time to mature.
Chula Vista, CA |
I had to change my Neurologist due to insurance reasons and came to see this doctor. What a mistake this was. I had to wait an hour to see her and she spent literally 10 min with me for a new visit. Didn't leave with a good feeling that I was cared for or even felt that this doctor understood my medical problems. Plus gave me a hard time in getting my medications refilled that I have been taking for 15 years.
Chula Vista, CA |
Awful Doctor. Do not waste time. 2 visits. Tap side of my neck and said" , you have no problem." Waited over 45 minutes each visit. Have since found out I have a form of Dystonia. It has caused budgling of my spine and oromantibular Dystonia. Asked for further testing and she said you will be Ok. Very painful disorder. Wonder how she passed Med school?
Spring Valley, CA |
Navy vet with a neuro issue. Tried to get an appointment for 2 months. Appt day I was going to be 2 minutes late so I called to tell the office - Voicemail. I arrived at the address- her name is NOT on the directory. Called 5X- Voicemail. I finally found the office 3 minutes late for my actual appointment. Waited 75 minutes - the Dr walked in, did not even introduce herself and said "I need this room. I have to stay on schedule. You need to leave". So I did (after I paid my copay). Horrible.
Los Angeles, CA |
She is one of the worst doctors that I have ever seen. I have had a problem for some time that has been getting worse. I had a really tough time getting through to her office then got the run around for awhile. I arrived and ended up waiting almost 90 minutes. I ended up seeing her and she kept cutting me off as I was trying to tell her my problem. Examined me for exactly 25 seconds and said that it was in my head . I went to another neurologist and they figured out that I had serious problem.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Jothen, DO?
Are you Dr. Jothen?

Compare Dr. Jothen

Dr. Jothen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jothen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Jothen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jothen's Board Certifications

• Diplopia
  • Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Philadelphia Osteopathic
    Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
    Hamot Hospital Pa
    National Institution Health

Dr. Jothen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jothen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology