Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 51

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Ann Arbor, MI.

Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD

Jennifer Jenks MD

101 W Liberty St Apt 360 Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Jenks' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jenks' conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Family Psychotherapy

Dr. Jenks accepts

Dr. Jenks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jenks

Dr. Jenks

Such a wonderful, caring Doctor
Dr. Jenifer Jenks is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. She is kind and will listen to your feelings and come up with reasonable solutions and support for your lifestyle. There is never a one size fits all approach and she makes evidence based decisions that also include the patient in the choices they make together about their care. Sometimes these solutions include medicine but she is also able to help patients through non medicated solutions. I have always valued her ability to make you feel like your opinion matters and that you have a voice in your healthcare. I have been a patient of hers since I was fourteen years old (now Thirty four!) and have followed her not just once but twice, one time being across the country. While we mainly do telehealth visits now the level of care has stayed top notch and she is always there when I need her help, even on short notice. I honestly cannot recommend any health care provider more than Dr. Jenks.
Jun 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD?
Dr. Jenks carefully monitored me throughout the years that I saw her. She prescribed medication at doses that allowed me to greatly increase my ability to function fully in my daily life. She is truly an excellent physician, and I always felt comfortable in her care.
Jan 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jenks?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Does Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Jenks accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Jenks frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder). See all procedures and conditions Dr. Jenks treats.

Where is Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD's office located?

Dr. Jenks' office is located at 101 W Liberty St Apt 360, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Jenks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jennifer Jenks, MD?

Jennifer Jenks MD101 W Liberty St Apt 360 Ann Arbor, MI 48104