Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD

Dermatology •  Female • Age 47

Dr. Janiga

JanigaMDs Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Center

500 Damonte Ranch Pkwy Ste 703 Reno, NV 89521

Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD is a Dermatologist in Reno, NV. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Janiga to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Dermatologists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Janiga's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Janiga's Top Procedures and Conditions

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

Dr. Janiga treats Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) more than 65% of her peers

Dr. Janiga treats this condition more than 65% of her peers

Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Janiga performs Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion more than 31% of her peers

Dr. Janiga performs this procedure more than 31% of her peers

Dr. Janiga performs Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer more than 17% of her peers

Dr. Janiga performs this procedure more than 17% of her peers

Dr. Janiga's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne
  • Aged or Sun-Damaged Skin Treatment
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Janiga's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Janiga

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Janiga?
Love Dr. Janiga! She is personable and extremely knowledgeable. She takes lots of time with each patient and literally does a “head to toe” skin check. If you need skin care advise, she has practical ideas without need for expensive products. Highly recommend Dr. Jennifer!
Michele SB – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Jen Janiga for years and have nothing but praise for her, her staff and her office. All positive experiences. I highly recommend her.
Pam – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Perfect visit. Answered all my questions and concerns. Treated a tricky lesion with expertise. Exceeded all expectations.
Tim – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Dr. Janiga is a true professional. Along with being kind and personable, Dr. Janiga has always answered any and all of my questions, she’s explained all treatments or procedures, thoroughly - and is always honest about what will - or won’t - benefit my skin. Even if it means not “selling” me something
Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Dr. Janiga and her entire staff are professional, timely, explain procedures clearly. I have never had a wait time over 5 minutes.
Catherine Logan – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Dr. Jennifer Janiga is my regular dermatologist (I have very fair skin and sunburned alot as a kid so I need a regular dermatologist.) and I think she and her staff are great. Very knowledgeable, professional and personable. She seems to really care about her patients. I have no trouble recommending Dr. Jennifer to anyone...she's probably one of Reno's best Dermatologist.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
I have been to many Dr's for botox and fillers. I am here to say that I have never had the perfect experience. I have run into Dr's that have caused hooding, puffiness, and overall mediocrity. Since I have been seeing Dr. Jennifer Janiga I have had FLAWLESS results! She is an expert at keeping things natural and youthful. She has never talked me into doing more than what I needed so beyond being cost effective she literally takes years off of my face in a single visit. I am AMAZED!
Jamie Odonnell in Reno, NV – Sep 23, 2018
Love her!
Robinsa in Reno, NV – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
My family see’s Dr.Janiga we all love her. She is very professional but also has a sense of humor. I trust her decisions and she explains everything so you understand. Because of my disease she has to give me shots in my head and face she has never hurt me.Her office staff is great! All of them are courteous and very friendly. I have never had anything bad in any of our appointments. I do recommend her to people. I will probably be with her until she retires which will be a long time.
LHouse in Reno, NV – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
She takes the time with the patient and addresses their concerns. Very personable. ????
Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
I have been going to Jen for 7 years and she is amazing. She wants to know your lifestyle and works with that. She listens and delivers excellent results.
Reno – May 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
First of all, the office staff is super friendly & helpful. Dr. Janiga is awesome! She takes her time to explain everything, patiently answers questions & is very personable.
Nicole H. – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Dr. Janiga and her staff were very professional. I was treated like a princess.
Jenny in Reno, NV – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Dr Janiga, takes special care to check your entire body and explains anything she finds. She listens to everything you have to say and makes you feel as though you’re her only appointment that day, she doesn’t rush you. Her staff is fantastic as well
Kelly Campbell in Reno nv – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Dr Janiga is a wonderful Dr. She's very caring and explains procedures very clearly. I'm very comfortable having her treat my skin. I highly recommend her.
Reno – May 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Smart, friendly, trustworthy and just an overall wonderful person! I always feel like I’m the only patient she has and I always look forward to seeing her at my appointments.
Joel in Reno, NV – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Dr. Jen is excellent! She discovered and correctly diagnosed a malignant melanoma early enough to allow successful surgery before it could spread. I highly recommend her as a caring and knowledgeable professional
John Mishler in Reno – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
I went to Dr. Janiga go to correct a previous breast augmentation that did not work for my body type. Dr. Janiga did an amazing job and I could not be happier with the results. He takes the time to listen and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.
Michelle B in Reno nv – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?
Need to preface this with fact that I did not get to see Dr. Janiga..,so, this is my overall experience at clinic. Unfortunately,,the day of my appt., seemed even the gals at check in desk were in foul moods. Then found myself with her PA which I hadn't expected. Also not only felt that PA was in a rush but I also felt pressured into every non surgical procedure I inquired about, great pressured into purchasing products as well. Won't be back,tho have heard positive things re Dr. herself.
Joyce in Reno, NV – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Janiga?

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

2008
Henery Ford Health System Department Of Dermatology
2004
Henry Ford Department of Dermatology - Livingood Lectureship and Education Fellowship
2003
University Of Michigan Department Of Dermatology, Research Fellowship, Psoriasis
1996