Dr. Jennifer Haley, MD

Dr. Jennifer Haley, MD

Dermatology  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jennifer Haley, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Read her story

Linder Dermatology

6710 E Camelback Rd Ste 22

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Gilsbar 360
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Medicare
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Haley

See how frequently Dr. Haley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Discoloration
high
Actinic Keratosis
high
Dermatitis

Dr. Haley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Haley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Haley "Dr. Haley is a Board-certified dermatologist since 2004, who relocated from Western Colorado to join Linder Dermatology. She has extensive experience in medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology. She was the VIP dermatologist consultant to the U.S. Capitol, which garnered her a prestigious letter of commendation for her outstanding support of our nation's leaders. Dr. Haley is a former assistant professor of dermatology at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland, and was the staff dermatologist and division head of the academic teaching staff at the National Naval Medical Center. Dr. Haley has a bachelor of science in biology and nutrition science from Cornell University and received her doctorate of medicine from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, where she received the following honors: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society; the Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation; the Outstanding Academic Performance Award in Internal Medicine; the Distinguished Academic Performance Award in Pediatrics; and the Distinguished Academic Performance Award in Pathology. Her medical internship took place at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, and she completed her residency at the Naval Medical Center, with board certification achieved in August 2004, after having scored in the 99th percentile on in-service examination during all three years. Dr. Haley is an active member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the National Psoriasis Foundation, the Association of Military Dermatologists (from 2005-2006 she was that organization's secretary-treasurer), and the Skin Cancer Foundation. Since 2013, she has been the dermatology contributing writer for FitnessRx magazine. Dr. Haley has a passion for health and nutrition and enjoys integrating science with nature in her treatment approaches. As the mother of two young boys, she promotes safe sun exposure awareness to local schools and recently donated special UV-protective sun hats to kids in her effort to educate and share her innate generosity of spirit."

This content was provided by Dr. Haley "Our expert physicians and highly trained medical staff work with each patient to develop a customized treatment plan using clinically developed skincare products and advanced medical treatment services. We focus on educating our patients about the best ways to care for their unique skin. Together, unparalleled results are achieved. We proudly carry PCA SKIN daily care products and professional treatments."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Naval Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Naval Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Haley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haley to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Haley's Performance
in Chino, CA |
I have a strong history of skin cancer and Dr. Haley is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen.. highly recommended.
I went in for a skin check and was embarrassed to ask about my acne. After speaking with Dr. Haley and her sweet assistant, I knew I was in good hands. She took the time to educate me on things that I could be doing differently to clear my skin - diet, nutrition, lifestyle recommendations and a skin care regimen that I love. I am so comfortable with her and feel that she has changed my life. I am thinner, my skin looks amazing, and I feel so good about myself. Hard to make app tho
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Haley did the best Botox I ever had. She explained where Botox would work and where it wouldn't and what other treatment recommendations for those issues, some in her office and some out of her office. I appreciated her authenticity and ability to recommend me elsewhere for the right treatment. Her nurses were also amazing, seems like they really enjoy each other and what they do as it certainly shows.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I found out about Dr. Hailey from a friend of mine who had seen her in colorado and spends winters here with me in Arizona. She is so holistic in her approach, and I would pay for her knowledge, even if my insurance didn't cover it. Most doctors want to just throw a prescription at me but Dr H took the time to go over all the possible causes of my rosacea and would various treatment options are. I really paid attention and adjusted my lifestyle to have a long term improvement. Love her.
in NY, NY |
Dr. Haley is an artist. I travel frequently in the fashion industry and always make a point of seeing Dr. Haley for my cosmetic procedures in San Diego, Montrose, and Scottsdale. Because of her subtle and unique technique, I look younger than my age but don't look like I have had any work. I highly recommend her.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Haley and her nurses are so kind. She takes a holistic approach to care. I went in for a skin check and she found an abnormal mole that needed to be removed. I am young but used to go to tanning beds. Then, she asked if I wanted recommendations for my breakouts. She didn't just throw a bunch of medications at me but instead made personalized recommendations for me that Whitney, the nurse, went through with me. It has helped dramatically and I also lost 8 lbs!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Amazing Dermatologist, highly recommend. She has taken care of our entire family.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Haley and her great nurse, Whitney, took the time to treat my acne and diagnose a funny mole on my leg. I usually feel rushed at the doctor, and even though the office seemed busy, she was thorough and met my highest expectations. After a few months of sticking with her lifestyle recommendations for clear skin (she didnt just try to throw pills at me and run out the door) plus a few topical medications, my skin has never looked better.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I usually don't write reviews, but I love, love, love Dr. Haley! I had a mole that I was worried about and another doctor blew it off so my friend referred me to Dr. Haley. I was so grateful that she truly cared and took my concerns seriously. She did a full skin check at the same visit and found another mole that turned out to be dysplastic. Even though I hope I don't have to have any more surgery, if I did, I would want it to be with Dr. Haley and her amazing nurse Whitney. Great office!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Best Botox I ever received. Loyal forever. She explained things to me in a way that made sense. She even asked about my acne when I was there and gave me Aczone which has helped tons. Love Dr. Haley!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Very helpful, the only dr I have been to that has been able to help me with my condition. She diagnosed a melanoma that another doctor missed.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Haley, MD?

Visit Dr. Haley

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Haley accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions