Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO

Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury in 2008 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine and pain management.

197 Ridgedale Ave Ste 300

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Torticollis
  • Upper Back Pain

I provide a wide range of physical medicine and pain managment services as well as alternative medicine therapies.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine

3.8

Dr. Gyi?
Dr. Gyi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO
Dr. Gyi is wonderful, knowledgable and kind. I trust her completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Dr. Gyi really knows what she is doing. My epidural shot was painless. I will have to wait two weeks before I know if it worked or not. The comments from others about scheduled appointment times and when you actually get to see her are accurate. With that said, I think that is a practice issue, not an issue with her medical skills. She is an excellent doctor and knows what she doing. To me, waiting a little longer than expected is okay if it results in correcting my back pain......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Very informative. Provided thorough explanation of procedure and what to expect
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Extreme Neck and Back pain and I was highly disappointed with the care and treatment received. I also waited 3 weeks. Injections could not be done I had to stop due to the position of laying on stomach caused chest pain and breathing issues severe. My doctors in FL were able to do this procedure sitting up since I had shoulder surgeries in the past. I have Chronic Pain therefore I am able to tolerate extreme pain and could not go through with procedure at all. Following up with another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Dr Gyi has helped me with my lower back pain. She is easy to talk too and lowers my anxiety
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Dr. Gyi is very compassionate and listens attentively to the concerns of her patients. She takes her time to explain to her patients the treatment procedures of their ailments. Thank you Dr. Gyi for putting a smile on my face again. Christiana
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
I went to Dr. Gyi for back problems & neck problems. She examined me each time & ordered the necessary tests to determine the cause of my problems. Dr. Gyi is an excellent doctor. She spent plenty of time with me, listened to what I had to say about my symptoms, asked me questions about my problems, went over my tests results & the treatment needed. I wish all doctors were as kind , caring & helpful. Dr. G is an awesome doctor & a very kind, caring & wonderful person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Made an appointment to see here for moderate lower back pain and a lump lateral to the base of my spine. No appointments were available for two weeks. By the time I saw her the pain was so bad I couldn’t walk or stand. I waited in the waiting room for half and hour. She saw me fore five minutes, stared at me blankly as I gave her a history and said “you’re too young to be experiencing pain this bad, you should go to the ER.”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
If you are in need of an urgent epidural shot, do not waste your time with Dr. Gyi. My mother went to Dr. Gyi with unbearable 24 hour pain in her leg and knee as a result of a herniated disc. After reviewing the MRI, Dr. Gyi recommended an epidural shot for pain releif. However, the earliest epidural appointment available was "3 weeks" away since Dr. Gyi only performs these shots on Mondays. I explained the urgency and level of pain but it did not make a difference. They are not flexible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
I had my 1st consult with Dr Gyi and I didn’t have the best experience. When I arrived at the office there was no parking avail. I had to park illegally and then keep running outside to see when someone was leaving. Then despite being on time, I had to wait about 1hr to see Dr Gyi. It was my 1st apt and she spent aprox 5 min with me. I feel like I need to get a 2nd opinion to feel more comfortable. Also hoping the office staff can do something about overbooking so patients have a place to park.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Dr. Jennifer Gyi, of Tri-County Orthopedic, has been treating me since June 2017. The level of service has been excellent. She is thorough, addresses and answers my concerns, and takes the time to discuss the diagnosis and treatment options. Her support staff provides excellent customer service, as well. I am very happy with the level of care I receive from Dr. Gyi and everyone I've encountered at Tri-County Orthopedic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Dr. Gyi is very professional and caring. She takes the time to listen to you and make suggestions that can help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
DR. Gyi not only provided the worst patient care I have ever experienced in my life, she misdiagnosed my back problem. I waited for over an hour and 1/2 for the initial consult which lasted 3-4 minutes once we actually met. Got my MRI done and met for a follow up, same situation. I was told I had a bulging disc and the cyst next to it was nothing and did not effect anything. After a failed 2 months & failed Epidural (Long Story) went to another DR. Cyst was my issue. Problem resolved in a week.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Dr. Gyi had no "bed side matter" when dealing with patients that are in pain. She does not take the time to talk to you regarding your pain and medical issues you are dealing with. If at alll possible, look for another doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Dr Gyi is awesome!! She always takes her time with you in iffice and answers all questions!! I never feel rushed and she is always striving to make sure her patients feel at ease!! would send anybody here!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Love the doctor and staff, very informative on my mom's condition and helping her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Arrived a little early. was greeted in a pleasant manner by Payal. office is bright and clean. Was seen by Dr. Gyi in a timely fashion. Doctor was forthcoming and made suggestions but also listened. Will continue to follow with this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?
Dr. Gyi went over my problems, and she plans on seeing can do them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gyi, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Gyi?

Insurance accepted

MagnaCare
Medicaid
Oxford Health Plans
QualCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gyi treats patients.