Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD

Dr. Grin
Telehealth services available

Colorado Cataract Laser & Vision, LLC

1421 S Potomac St Ste 130 Aurora, CO 80012

Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Aurora, CO. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Parker Adventist Hospital and Sky Ridge Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grin to book an appointment.

Dr. Grin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grin

92.55319148936171%
5.319148936170213%

Dr. Grin?
Dr. Grin was able to quickly set me at ease after my first appointment for cataract surgery on my left eye. She very thoroughly described the procedure and addressed all of my concerns and most importantly provided only the level of procedure and lens type that I needed in order to obtain the best results. I'm seeing 20/20 in that corrected eye as of my last post op visit today and now realize that what was my "bad eye" has now become my good eye so I will not hesitate to schedule the other eye procedure with Dr. Grin when I'm ready because simply put she is a highly skilled surgeon. Also, Dr. Doug Pethe provided great follow up care on her behalf for some of my post op visits and her entire staff was always very helpful, friendly and professional.
Jerry – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
I had cataract surgery on both eyes, one done by Dr. Grin and one by Dr. Koczman. The office treated me superbly, making sure my schedule fit to my surgery dates. Both doctors were very friendly and made sure they explained the procedure thoroughly. They also made sure all my questions were answered. The facilities they used for the surgeries were convenient and the staff was friendly and efficient. My surgeries went smoothly, without complications. I would definitely recommend either doctor for this procedure.
Carol – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
My experience with Dr. Grin has been amazing. I haven’t seen this well in the 55 years that I’ve worn glasses and contacts. I am thrilled with my decision. Dr. Grin was very thorough and patient in the way she explained my options and the actual cataract procedure. I was a very nervous patient but the Dr. and nurses at the surgical center made me feel very secure and comfortable. The entire process went quickly and I was seeing better immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Grin and her team from the office to the surgical center. I was very impressed with everyone involved. I had a great experience and I’m happy that I chose Dr. Grin.
Catherine in Aurora , CO – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
I went to Dr. Grin for cataract surgery. I have been very pleased with my pre and post operative care. Everyone in the office is friendly and caring. They take the time to explain procedures and answer questions. I would definitely recommend Dr Grin to anyone considering cataract surgery.
Parker, CO – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
She is a nice person. However, do not believe that I ever had an appointment for which I did not have to wait less than an hour after my appointment time.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
Dr. Grin not only excels in her profession, she showed compassion, kindness and infinite care towards my husband & I. We both had cataract surgery by her & now neither one of us needs glasses! Not only do I rate her 5 stars, but I rate her entire staff the same! Everyone there is just so extremely NICE!! I've been a patient of Dr. Grin's for about six years & I couldn't even imagine putting the health of my eyesight in anyone else's hands but hers. I highly recommend Dr. Grin! :)
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
Wonderful and I felt at ease
Frisco, CO – Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
Dr. Grin did my cataract surgery in December 2017, and now one year post-surgery my vision is great !!! Dr. Grin recommended a multi-focal lens. They are great, and no longer need glasses for distance or reading (other than very fine print or low light). The surgery went exactly as explained to me. Recovery and adjustment to the new lens went as planned. Dr. Grin takes the time to explain everything, and her staff is great. I highly recommend Dr. Grin !!
Arthur S. in Centennial, CO – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
She's been my Dr ten years. Great results on cataract surgery. She's done both eyes - one with astigmatism that was corrected by the replacement lens. 20/20 or a little better in both eyes post-op.
Don G in PARKER, CO – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
Thorough & very kowledgeable eye doctor.
J Larsen in CO – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
I would like to compliment Dr. Grinn for her professionalism, caring attitude, and outstanding surgical skills. I had both eyes corrected for cataracts. It took longer to prepare me for that surgery that the actual surgery. It took doctor Grinn approximately 7 minutes to remove my cataracts and install new lens. I see 20/20 now and love it. Dr Grinn and her staffs attention to detail is metaphorical and I feel very confident in her ability to continue care for me. I highly recommend her!!!!!
Anthony Urban in Parker, CO – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
Dr. Grin & her entire staff are absolutely amazing!! I've been a patient here for many years & I couldn't even imagine going anywhere else. The whole office just exudes "calm"! Dr. Grin & her staff are extremely compassionate, friendly, kind, caring & professional. She's done cataract surgery on both of my eyes & laser surgery on one. I am now at 20/20!! Life is good!! Definitely recommend and definitely give a 5 star rating!! God bless you, Dr. Grin, and your fantastic staff!!
Karen T. in CO – Nov 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
I felt extremely comfortable and confident with Dr. Grin. Through the entire process of my cataract surgery her personal demeanor instilled that confidence through her ability to clearly explain the various options for my particular cataract surgery. She is extremely knowledgeable as well as kind and caring--a unique blend of professionalism and connection with her patients. For the first time in many years, I am able to see clearly without glasses. I would highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Grin.
Jane W in Castle rock – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
I have been with Dr Grin for several years and have received excellent service and eye care. About a year ago I was getting close enough to needing cataract surgery that we decided to do that. For a few months lights had these orange slice shaped shadow reflective lights around them and objects had their edges copied with a shadow image right next to the actual image. After about six to nine months one just realizes that you haven't noticed the issue. Edges of clouds, planes birds very distinct.
BleedsVikingPurple in AURORA, CO – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Grin for several years. Besides her professionalism and skilled care, she is always patient when explaining things to us (my husband has early-stage dementia.) Her calm demeanor is reassuring and comforting, and her ability to make us feel like we are the only ones who matter when she's seeing us is priceless. We feel blessed to have such a knowledgeable, professional, and caring physician and confidently and highly recommend her to family and friends.
Jackie S in Aurora, CO – Oct 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Grin - seriously the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever had. She instilled so much confidence in me I had no apprehension about letting her do my cataract surgery. Prior to my surgery, I was completely dependent on glasses… now the only time I ever need glasses is for VERY fine up-close reading. And her cost was almost $3K less than what another local Parker, CO surgeon wanted to charge me for multi-focal lenses! Thank you Dr. Grin.. you're the best!
Jamie Bara in Parker, CO – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
If there was a way to rate her with six stars overall, I would do it. While I've found the as I get older, doctors seem to get better, and with procedures that are related to my vision, the apprehension that comes with those "scary" procedures needs a person who is professional in all ways, compassionate, and thorough in explaining what's happening. Jennifer Grin is the best!
Davis Ammons in Larkspur, CO – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
Dr Grin and her office staff are friendly and caring. I recently had cataract surgery in both eyes and for the first time since I was a child my vision is excellent without glasses. Dr Grin and her staff were very thorough and caring with the testing,information and preparation for my surgery. I felt very relaxed and calm during my surgery and recovered quickly.
David D. in Aurora, CO – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
Dr. Grin is extremely personable, caring, and very knowledgeable of her profession.
Thom in Centennial , CO – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?
I admit that I was very apprehensive about having cataract surgery. Dr. Grin is very compassionate and alleviated all my concerns. She is patient and answered every question I had. She presented every option in a clear and understandable way concerning the procedure which helped me make decisions about lens and surgery. My recovery has been quick and uneventful. I highly recommend Dr. Grin for her skill and her confident manner for cataract surgery and all eye care.
LW in CO – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grin?

• Ophthalmology