Dr. Jennifer M. Grin, MD

Dr. Jennifer M. Grin, MD

Ophthalmology | Female | 47 years old

54 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Grin specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Aurora, CO. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Grin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Grin's Experience

See how Dr. Grin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grin

Dr. Grin accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Grin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grin to family and friends
Dr. Grin's Performance
in Parker, CO |
I am a nurse practitioner and refer most of my patients to Dr Grin so when I discovered that I had a cataract, I went in to see her. She was very thorough and professional. Office staff is great and worked hard to accommodate my crazy schedule. My surgery went well and follow up appointments have been easy, quick and convenient. I would highly recommend Dr Grin.
in Denver, CO |
I had cataract surgery with Dr. Grin and had a wonderful experience. Doctor and staff were very professional and compassionate. Before surgery my vision was 20/150 and the day after my surgery my right eye was 20/20 and left eye was 20/25. I'm very excited about my results and how clear my vision is. Prior to surgery I felt like I was looking through a yellow murky film. I would highly recommend Dr. Grin to everyone and they go out of their way to accommodate you!
in Limon CO |
First appointment waited 11/2 hours. Other patients said this is normal. Second appointment claimed I came to wrong office--no way as the first question they ask is which office do you prefer. They said they would try to fit me in, but the other two patients in wait room said they were already running 45 minutes behind and the office had only been open less than an hour. I told them I would find a new doctor who had more control of his/her office
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Grin is a great doctor, she exceeded my expectations. She put me at ease at the first appointment. She answered all of my questions and some that I had not thought of. The surgeries went very smooth. Her staff is well organized and always happy to answer questions. I knew exactly when and where my surgeries and appointments would take place.
in Aurora, CO |
First appointment was fantastic, second one was ok 3rd was horrible. I think they treat people differently if you purchase glasses. I don't need glasses so after they realized I was not a money machine they could care less. I called to try to get my records to get another Dr was told first that it was a 2 week turn around then she told me that she could not give me my records unless another Dr sent a request for them. When I got my insurance and choose them I personally got my records.
in Aurora, CO |
I had been experiencing vision problems for some time in my left eye due to Cataract. Dr Grin recommended surgery to remove the cataract. The preparation, the actual surgery, and post-op went as Dr Grin said it would and my vision has improved to the point I have now 20/20 vision in the Left eye. She put me at ease in all phases of the surgery process, I had no pain or problems with recovery, and she gave me back the vision I had when I was much younger. THANK YOU DR GRIN!!!
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Grin is a brilliant physician. I had been seeing another doctor for several years with no improvement. Dr. Grin was able to get my eye situation stable. Dr. Grin's staff is exceptional. It's not real easy to find a great doctor, and it's almost impossible to find one with a great staff. Her staff always treats me like a real person, rather than just another patient. They are very accommodating and kind. I can't say enough about how great they are.
in Parker, CO |
I'm a 40 year old scleritis patient, and all the steroid drops caused cataracts. I needed surgery. Dr Grinn and her staff were fantastic. Dr Grinn did a great job on the surgery and is so sweet and kind. I'd recommend her to anyone. I had the multi-focal lenses done in the hopes I could avoid glasses or contacts going forward. Hours after the surgery I was able to read my street sign outside, crystal clear. I'm 6 months post-op, and my vision is great.
in Bennett, CO |
Dr. Grin was very compassionate & put me at ease. My surgery was done & over with before I knew it. She is quite excellent at her profession. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer M. Grin, MD?
Are you Dr. Grin?

Dr. Grin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Grin has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grin's Board Certifications

• Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Cataract Surgery Complications
  • Chalazion
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Yale New Haven Hospital

Completed in 2001

Tufts University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Grin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology