Dr. Jennifer Greer, MD

Dr. Jennifer Greer, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
As a wife and mother, Dr. Greer understands what it's like to check traffic in your rear-view mirror and notice the new lines around your eyes. Or to love your children dearly, but miss the body you had before kids. And as a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Greer has the skill and expertise to help you feel like yourself again. Whether your need is cosmetic or reconstructive, Dr. Greer will take time to assess your goals, desires, and expectations for surgery. You will leave your visit with a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. And our friendly and helpful staff will guide you throughout the surgery process.

6990 Lindsay Dr Ste 5

Mentor, OH 44060

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Greer

See how frequently Dr. Greer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Excision of Skin Lesion
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Greer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Greer "At Greer Plastic Surgery, our mission is to help people feel and look their best by providing excellent care in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere."

• Plastic Surgery

• Neck Lift
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Chicago
  • Saint Louis University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Case Western Reserve University-Masters In Biomedical Ethics
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Greer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greer to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Greer's Performance
Cleveland, OH |
I have been seen by Dr. Greer for several years for a number of cosmetic procedures. I am always impressed with the ease of access, the efficiency of the process, and friendliness of the staff. I highly recommend this provider and practice.
Dr. Greer is excellent! I waited a very long time deciding on my procedure and am glad I waited until I found her. The entire process was easy. Thank you for a great experience!
I have always had a fantastic experience with Dr Greer and her amazing staff. She is easy to relate to, professional, competent, and I highly recommend her to all my friends.
in Ashtabula, OH |
I have already recommended Dr Greer. Dr Greer & her staff provide a high level of care & professionalism for patients. I found it very easy to speak with Dr Greer and understand what she was saying. My care was excellent.
in Willoughy, OH |
I went to see her about a tummy tuck. She said she could improve me by 50%. She improved me by 100%! And went above and beyond by fixing something at no extra charge! She is a genuinely nice person and so is her staff! Shout out to Christy and Lauren and I cant forget Deb! Thank you all so much --- Shannon
in Concord Township, OH |
I had a breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. The time Dr. Greer took before the surgery to explain everything, make me feel at ease and to even repeat things to my husband was just amazing. Day of surgery she was there to answer questions before and after the surgery. Post op I had the same experience. Now 2 years later, she still takes the time to answer questions and explain what will happen in the years to come. Dr Greer is the best!
in Painesville, OH |
Dr. Greer and her staff really made me feel at ease. I was a little nervous but felt very comfortable with the procedure thanks to them. I was very impressed with the results and look forward to going back.
in Kent, OH |
Dr. Greer is a very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable. I am very pleased with my abdominoplasty and breast augmentation. She does wonderful work. I would recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Greer is so very talented. She has made me able to live like a normal person would, by removing excess skin post massive weight loss. She has done a beautiful job, and her office staff are always polite and a pleasure to work with! I'm having my last surgery with her soon, and I'll be very sad once it's all over!
in Mentor, OH |
I am an older patient of Dr. Blanchard , now Dr. greer , but no longer Dr. Greer because of no shows, each time I was a no show I left messages with answering service the night before or early morning, weather permits me from driving so that was the reason for Jan., 18. 2016. Do not like the way she does Botox , can't tell had it, must not use enough. Anyhow won't go back.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Greer, MD?
Are you Dr. Greer?