Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jennifer Greenblatt, DO
Dr. Jennifer Greenblatt, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lansing, MI. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Greenblatt is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

1215 E Michigan Ave

Lansing, MI 48912

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Greenblatt

Dr. Greenblatt's Experience

Dr. Greenblatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Hospital Medicine

Dr. Greenblatt does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Edward Via Virginia Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Greenblatt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greenblatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenblatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenblatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenblatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenblatt to family and friends
Dr. Greenblatt's Performance
in Houston, TX |
At the outset I will say that I couldn't have had a better experience. I received what I prayed for as I really needed an understanding, caring, and knowledgeable Physician. Dr. Greenblatt was all of that and more for me. Very perceptive and attentive. She takes her time, not in a hurry and shows the compassion of a true healer. All this while being very professional and skilled. She earned the trust from me to care for my healthcare needs.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Greenblatt is a wonderful Family Practice Physician. She is very thorough, kind and compassionate. Dr Greenblatt is very efficient and competent; she can address almost any issue you may have right there in her office and if there should be a problem that exceeds her scope of practice, she will refer you to the proper specialist expediently. I highly recommend Dr. Greenblatt. Go see her for all your medical needs, you will not be disappointed!
in Houston, TX |
Dr Jen is Top Notch! We have an understanding I get sick and she makes sure I well. In my book you don't get any better that! And she pretty I'd recommend her to anyone!
Humble, TX |
Very knowledgeable. Always takes the time to listen. Friendly, polite, and respectful.
in Kingwood, TX |
Dr. Greenblatt practices medicine in Spring, TX. I did a lot of research to find a good primary doctor and I struck gold 2 years ago when I found Dr. Greenblatt. When she first saw me, among a host of other problems, my BP, cholesterol and triglycerides were all through the roof. She gave me the tools, support and encouragement I needed to get them all under control. Now I am healthier and happier than I have been in decades. She helped me turn my entire lifestyle around. When I moved from Spr
in Houston, TX |
Dr. G is absolutely the most genuine and caring doctor I have had in many years. She understands her profession, oath, and the human condition. I always know she will spent time to listen to my symptoms and concerns. I recommend her highly.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Greenblatt is very kind and addresses all concerns. I would definitely recommend her. It sometimes takes a few days to get an appointment.
in Spring, TX |
Very knowledgeable and personable. Is genuinely sincere about patient care and wellness. Great accessibility to her through the patient portal. This patient feels empowered to take control of my own health and well being with her by my side! When I have been ill, I was glad to have Dr. Greenblatt aiding in my recovery.
in Spring, TX |
Great visit...Already recommended my Daughter...Heather Ellis.
Houston, TX |
Excellent bedside manner, very caring and easy to talk to.
in Spring |
Dr. Greenblatt is the best doctor I have ever had. I would recommend her to anyone. The services at the clinic is exceptional as well.
in Spring, TX |
Having dealt with different doctors my whole life, I always appreciate and admire doctors whom you feel comfortable with and feel that they really care. Dr. Greenblatt is one. Everything I need to know is explained to me. She takes her time with her patients and I could feel that she is never in a hurry to see the next patient. I would recommend her to family and friends anytime.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Greenblatt is by far the most professional and knowledgeable doctor that I've ever had the pleasure to know. For bedside manners impeccable and I highly recommend her as a doctor of choice.
Conroe, TX |
I love Dr greenblatt she has a great rapport with her patients and I love the way that she let you know exactly what needs to be done she's going to do any and everything that she can to help she is awesome
in Houston, TX |
If you want a doctor who is compassionate, listens, and understands the emotional as well as physical needs of the patient this is your doctor! I could write pages on how much I love this docotors. She helped me get through some hard times and always has a smile and positive attitude. she doesn't order a bunch of unnecessary tests and understands that finances are an important factor and is very careful to not run a bunch of unnecessary tests and medications. Hands down best doctor!'
in Spring, TX |
We find our experiences with Dr.Greenblatt to be highest level of excellence and professionalism while also demonstrating a personal interest in our health we are glad that she is our Doctor her staff is also excellent. Mario and Claudia Fernandez.
Houston, TX |
I absolute love Dr.Gteenblatt, she makes me feel comfortable about uncomfortable things!! Shes is always very nice and listens to what I have to say. I'd recommend her to anyone.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Greenblatt is an exceptional physician. She is very knowledgeable and thorough in her assessment. She actively listens to her patients and is very personable. These qualities are hard to find these days among the vast healthcare system. She is a great asset to the Spring community!
in Spring , TX |
Considerate, easy to talk to, gives direct and understandable answers to questions. A very pleasant person. Diagnosis has been spot on. I like her very much.
Spring, TX |
Excellent doctor who not only cares for her patients, but also is kind and compassionate.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Greenblatt is the best .she always takes time for her patient and goes out of her way to help in any way she can. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family and we often talk about the friendliness of the staff and how dr. Greenblatt always greets us with a kind smile.
in Houston |
Dr. Greenblatt is a very competent and compassionate doctor. She is very thorough and easy to talk to.
in Tomball, Texas |
Dr. Greenblatt, earned my confidence as a caring physician who has the training, skills and abilities to find the best methods to manage my health care or treat my medical conditions. Suffering from a chronic cough for years Dr. Greenblatt was the first medical professional that diagnosed the cause and charted a treatment regiment capable of providing me relief. Just as important her reception and business staff are friendly and competent making the entire experience efficient and pleasant.
in spring, tx |
I only have praise for Dr Greenblatt. She listens patiently to all my questions and concerns and never hurries me. She makes me feel important. She meets me like a friend and not just my doctor. She always has my best interest. She has a pleasant personality and is always positive. Best doctor I have ever had.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Greenblatt saved my life with a precise diagnosis As long as she wants or will she will be my Doctor
in Spring, TX |
Extremely professional and very easy to talk to. Dr Greenblatt makes going to the Doctor a little nicer. Office hours are very accommodating and the staff is the best. I don't think you'd be dissapointed going to Spring Klein Family Medicine.
in Houston, TX |
On my first appointment she came in, sat down and really listened to me. We actually had a dialog about all my issues. She seemed to look at me as a whole person and not just as a list of symptoms. She is very gentle and compassionate. I have already recommended her to other family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Greenblatt, DO?
Are you Dr. Greenblatt?