Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD

Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism •  Female • Age 47

Telehealth services available

Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD is a Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Highland Park, IL. Dr. Glueck has more experience with Gonadal Endocrine Disorders than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with medical facilities Rush University Medical Center and Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Glueck to book an appointment.

Jennifer Glueck, MD

New Patient?
Reproductive and Endocrine Health600 Central Ave Highland Park, IL 60035

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Glueck's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glueck

4.5

Dr. Glueck?
I can’t imagine these negative reviews are about Dr. Glueck. She is the kindest and most attentive doctor I’ve ever had of any specialty. She has diagnosed me with a simple disorder three previous endocrinologists failed to identify. She even sends text messages through the northwestern software (if that’s the easiest way to get a hold of you). A cold, inattentive doctor wouldn’t have multiple phone and video calls, and text messages in to their patient at no charge. These five star reviews far outweigh any negative ones listed here or elsewhere.
Jul 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
By far, the BEST endocrinologist out there! Super caring and compassionate! She is determined to get to the bottom of whatever your issues are. She doesn’t cover the problem with medication. She digs deep to find the cause of the problem! I’ve referred quite a few friends to her and they’re forever grateful.
Maram C in Chicago , IL – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Dr Glueck is an excellent physician, extremely thorough and her bedside manner is outstanding. She made me feel like her only patient and she was so good at explaining things to me and my husband. She went above and beyond and I felt I was I the best care. Just so grateful for all she does and the experience.
Jasmine Stauffer in Round Lake Park, IL – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Sharp, to the point, thorough, comprehensive. Great experience so far. Supportive staff is also efficient and excellent.
Anton in IL – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Glueck for infertility. She was incredible from the first appt & very thorough. We did our first IUI with her a couple months ago and got pregnant! This is after about 20 months of trying on our own and seeing other reproductive endocrinologists. Once we got a positive pregnancy test result, she got me in for hcg lab work & stayed in touch with me over the next few weeks, evening ordering a 7 week u/s when my OB wouldn't. She is truly a fantastic dr & person - we love her!
Dani – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Dr. Glueck made me feel at ease from the very first appointment! I came in with fertility issues with the hopes of eventually getting pregnant. We went through the process of IUI and were successful! We are having our first child later this year! Dr. Glueck was incredibly persistent and invested in helping us conceive! She has felt like a family member now to us and we will forever be grateful for the gift she has given us!
LS in IL – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Dr. Glueck has a very cold disposition, she’s not very friendly at all. Was left sitting in examination room 40minutes while she stood in another doorway talking to her colleagues about her lunch menu. When she entered the room she gave no apology and had a general disinterest in the reason I was there. I’ve seen her a couple times since and there has been no change. I will not be seeing her again. She’s horrible!
Chicago, illinois – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Dr. Glueck has been managing my PCOS since Fall 2016. I felt comfortable and confident with Dr. Glueck from the moment I met her and appreciated that she was readily available to answer questions both in person and via her patient portal. After two miscarriages in a six month period, Dr. Glueck was able to help my husband and I conceive. She was wonderful and caring throughout the entire process. I would recommend Dr. Glueck to anyone in a heart beat. She truly cares!
Beth in Skokie, IL – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Dr Glueck takes the time to listen. She is very bright and thoughtful in her explanations. I would recommend her to anyone with an endocrine issue.
Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Dr. Glueck is the most competent specialist I've ever worked with. During each appointment, she answered all my questions and carefully explained each step of the fertility process. She took her time and meticulously measured levels in the blood to be sure the process was progressing safely. Dr. Glueck also makes herself available for questions & updates outside office hours. I drove two hours for each appointment, and it was well worth it! My husband and I have one child and another on the way!
Emily in Northwest Indiana – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
I brought my teenage daughter to see Dr Glueck after her pediatrician suspected she had PCOS. Dr Glueck was very thorough in verifying the diagnosis and is extremely knowledgeable on the subject and treatment of PCOS. She gave us very helpful information and was able to treat her symptoms. She is very bright and very thorough
Oct 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Started off very attentive and kind (like most doctors who start a practice). With time, it became very obvious she didn't care at all about my thyroid condition regardless of all the symptoms I was having, told me there was nothing wrong with me, and said I needed to go somewhere else and that it wasn't her problem. Basically, because I wasn't there for fertility issues, she pushed me out the door. She seems great for fertility issues, but if you're going for thyroid problems, look elsewhere.
May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Doesn't really do thyroid or metabolism. She is only interested if you are looking to have a baby. Very abrupt and misrepresents herself on the web. Very disappointed!
Chicago, IL – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
Was told that the problem was my ovaries despite there being no evidence aside from a blood test. She told me that I didn't need an ultrasound on my ovaries despite claiming that they were an issue (turned out I needed that ultrasound). Three other doctors later her opinion was not only discredited (adrenals not ovaries) and two blood tests later confirmed completely different results. She also implied that my disagreeing with her was a result of my mindset. I'm glad she was wrong.
Krystal in Barrington, IL – Jan 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?
very knowledgeable, spends a lot of time asking questions.
James M in Chicago, IL – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Glueck, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glueck?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Frequently Treated by Dr. Glueck

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Glueck treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Glueck treats other conditions, please contact the office at (847) 786-0048.

Gonadal Endocrine Disorders

Gonadal endocrine disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the reproductive and sex glands, including polycystic ovary syndrome, Turner syndrome, and gynecomastia, most often through hormone replacement therapy.Compare with other Gonadal Endocrine Disorders specialists.

Dr. Glueck typically treats 59% more often than similar doctors

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Hyperthyroidism
  • Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

Dr. Glueck accepts

Dr. Glueck accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO