Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Female

Dr. Gargano

Jennifer Gargano Pain Management, PLLC

135 Sullys Trl Ste 5 Pittsford, NY 14534

Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Pittsford, NY and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine in 2003 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. Gargano accepts

Dr. Gargano accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

3.2

Dr. Gargano?
Dr. Gargano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD
Major problem is with physician assistant in Canandaigua office who is extremely rude and doesn't bother to check patient chart before prescribing medication. As some others have indicated, the whole place seems to be in a rush and is a money-making machine more than medical service. Took three appointments to receive one prescription and that was the wrong one. Definitely recommend you seek alternatives to this office for your treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
WOW!! I was told by Dr Gargano that she was going to do an RFA in my low back.When I get home I called her office& hey said she changed her mind that she was going to do a facet injection but not in the area that needs it most. Now lets get this straight I went to her to get an RFA in my neck&she switched it to my low back.Ok but she was only going to do L4&L5 NOT S1orS2.So I talk to Bridgett & she says I can get a 2nd opinion&I make app w/dif Dr&Get a letter I'm DROPPED! STAY AWAY!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
I’ve had more pain relief here than everything I’ve tried for years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
You MUST be very prepared, succinct, & fast w/your issues, & flw up ?s for more info, as she is overly efficient (seems to care ONLY to a point & is making $$$). Trustworthy but u should ALSO discern for yourself, bc she easily agrees to more injections, which is both pro & con. Fantastic at actual injections. (I’ve had at least 3 dif types & about 10 by her.) Try NOT to do these at Thomson bc too many hoops/staff/time vs so comfortable, reliable, & caring medical staff for Pittsford procedures
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
I Have been very pleased with my Experience at Dr. Gargano’s office. She is very kind and compassionate and her staff is very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
Dr. Gargano was very helpful and took time to understand my concerns and come up with a treatment plan that was best for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
She is very good at what she does however seems very rushed & over booked & as her practice grows is not the original person she once was. Love the office manager, she is very helpful, however the receptionist is rude & should not be in the health care industry. She does not know how to treat or talk to people, if you tell her you want to speak with the Dr, she refuses to even take a message
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
So far I have only made an appt. And that is a 2 out of 5. The person I spoke to was like a robot. No personality, didn't seem particularly enthused about her job. That doesn't leave me with a good feeling. Will circle back after I have appt with Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
I had a bad reaction from the injection and I couldn't reach the doctor. I finally had my PCP office track her down. When she called me she was unsympathetic and not very understanding. She insisted that the symptoms I had were not due to the procedure. On a subsequent appointment I received a TENS unit. I have had problems obtaining supplies for it and her office staff has not been helpful at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Gargano and my initial appt went well. When I made my follow up appt, I told the office staff that I had a specific window of time, no prob I was told. After 45 minutes of waiting in the room, I walked out. I was called a few days later and told to set up another appt. I set one up, again telling the staff that I had a limited window. After 30 min, she didn't show up, I walked out. I will never go back again. Incompetent office staff and a physician who doesn't care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?
She did not care enough to review the notes about my condition which were sent three weeks prior. She said she did not have a chance! She was very abrupt, and obviously too busy too listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Gargano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gargano?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gargano treats patients.

F.F. Thompson Hospital